Ch.1

It Started With A Kiss

"Hurry up baby, you're so slow." Chanyeol urged you to walk faster but you were still sleepy.

Dragging your feet one step at a time following behind Chanyeol who chuckles at your sleepy self yawning every minute. 

"Oppa, I'm so sleepy, why does your school starts so early? Unlike my old school where school usually starts around 9am." You complain. Sehun stared down at you since he was walking beside you.

"Nuna are you serious you're going to be like this infront of school? You know our school isn't the same like yours, We're popular in that school and you're making our image look like crap." Sehun stated but earned a smack by Kai. "Yah! You dare to say that to RiRi my sweet twin?" Kai spatted coldly at Sehun who was now pouting.

"Sorry Hunnie if I make you guys uncomfortable, you can go ahead and leave me behind."You stated removing your glasses and wipe it clean.

Kyungsoo chuckle behind you. "Aigoo my little baby, its alright everyone in this school judge people by their looks alot but I'll protect my little princess." You wore you glasses and suddenly hugged Kyungsoo he wasn't that tall in fact just a few inches taller then you. "I love you all oppa, but I haven't seen Suho oppa this whole morning." You pouted.

Chanyeol rolled his eyes, "He's busy chasing plastic bags, he doesn't want his pride to be ruin because of you." You sigh after all you weren't that pretty and you made your older brother feel uncomfortable. So you decided to shoo all your brother away.

"Are you sure you can find your way to class?" Kyungsoo asked feeling the need to tour you around school. You nodded your head. "I'll be fine oppa don't worry." You assure them but Chanyeol insisted he want to make sure you were safe. 

"Baby RiRi don't think you'll make us feel embarrassed you are our little starlight after all." Baekhyun pinch your cheeks. 

You all finally reach the school ground and yes your brothers were right, the student here really judge people by their looks. But you see a bunch of geeky girls who gets pick on. You raised a brow, "For sure I'll be one soon." You mumble to yourself.

"Hey girls look who just arrived! Its EXO-K!" Everyone chattered roughly and running to greet the boys. But someone manage to push you away they actually toss you like you were a piece of trash. You shook your head, fixing your tilted glasses brush your outfit making sure all the dirts are loose. 

"Did you see that girl? She was with EXO-K." A few girls whisper and gave you an ugly look.

"She look like some trash off the side walk." The other girl stated making a group of girls laughed you didn't care about what they think so you walk to class.

/

"I think I'm lost?" You said out loud to yourself thinking that know one was there but there was someone. "Do you need help?" A voice asked behind you making you swiftly turned towards the voice.

It was a girl who happens to look geeky like you. "Oh hello there." You bow politely.

"Are you new to this school? By the way you can call me Park Hana." She smile widely. "A new friend." You thought.

"Hello Hana I'm Choi HyeRi." You introduce yourself to her as well.

So through out the whole day she tour you around the school. You both happen to be in the same class. Sadly you didn't get any class with your brother them.

Class was going by quickly cause you actually enjoy the new school.

And Hana actually became one of your first friend besides that you still earn alot of ugly looks from students once the rumor about you walking with EXO-K had spread through school like a virus.

"You want to eat lunch with me today?" Hana asked quite politely. "Of course, I wouldn't have anyone to sit with." You pouted. The both of you walk towards your locker and you haven't forget to give Sehun his lunch so you dragged Hana along with you.

Being the curious one, "Are you close with Sehun?" Hana asked out of the blue. "Oh Sehun? Of course we're siblings." You said making her gasp. "Really?" She was stunned when you mention the word "Siblings".

You both walk towards the lunchroom seeing Suho with girls surrounding him and your other brothers you kind of not really want to go over there now. "Oh hey look its the new student Four-eyes Hye Ri." Some people laughed but you didn't take it to the heart.

EXO-K boys heard it and they weren't too happy about it but Suho was the one who didn't bother. Sehun run towards your way making all eyes on him. "Nuna did you bring me my lunch?" Sehun asked innocently. "Nae Here."You pass him his food he smile and hug you. "I love you." He walks back to the table. 

"Do they know eachother?" Everyone gossip through one another. 

"Lets eat." You gesture Hana who was still staring at the spot where Sehun just stood a while ago. "Wow, Its surprising to see their gentle side." You didn't understand what she meant and just eat it off. 

"Look she already had a new friend." Baekhyun smile nudging Suho. Suho look up and smile but quickly look down and continue eating.

"She's so adorable." Chanyeol smile.

/

Everyone started to whisper once EXO-M enters the lunchroom.

You look up from your platen of food and lay eyes on the tall blonde guy. He was really dreamy and handsome. 

"Who are they?" You asked. "They're EXO-M rivals of EXO-K but both group are very popular among these students." Hana whisper to you.

"The leader's name is Kris Wu, he is known as the captain of our school basketball team, Kim XiuMin is the oldest in the group he's know as the cutest with a baby face, Xi Luhan the other guy with the blonde hair who is a bit girl looking he's popular for singing along with Kim Chen who has the powerful vocal voice, and there's Zhang Yixing a dance machine who is very sincere and generous he's kind and nice, and lastly Huang ZiTao he's known as a Kungfu panda he knows how to fight." Hana introduce you one by one.

"Wow they all have their own talents like my brother them." You said making Hana curious but she didn't asked you any further more.

But you can't take your eyes off of Kris he was dazzling and hot. He was shinning in your eyes.

Tao notice you staring at Kris so he playfully nudge Kris. "Hyung you sure have all eyes on you, that geeky looking girl can't even keep her eyes off you." Tao laugh making Kris rolled his eyes and look towards your way but you quickly look away.

Kris didn't mind it at all and he looked away from your table caring about nothing else. 

"Look its EXO-K." Luhan hissed seeing them staring.

"Whatever just mind your own business." Kris sighed. "Oppa." A voice called.

"SeYeon." Luhan smile and peck her on the cheek while EunYi sat next to Kris holding his arms. 

"Kris oppa what will you do today? Let's hang out after you finish basketball practice? I'll be home waiting for you." EunYi winked.

"Sure, I'll see if I can make it only." Kris simply said earning a groaned from her.

"Who are they?" You whispered to Hana. "They are the goddess in this school, Known as the most beautiful students, all guys want them only." Hana explain and you nodded your head. You look back.

"They were very beautiful." You thought.