01

Fated to Love You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Myungsoo strolled through the park as he took in the magnificent sight of the trees swaying with the wind. He smiled as he watched a young boy run along the grass and into his mothers' arms. Like always Myungsoo had his camera strapped around his neck in case a picture perfect moment arrived. He turned the camera on and adjusted the lens. He bit his lips and slowly approached a flock of birds perched on a nearby tree. With quite footsteps he was able to close the gap to a meter.

Myungsoo raised the camera and waited patiently before pressing the shutter button but as he did the birds began to flew away. He sighed and looked up from the camera to see a girl in a white floral dress running past. As she realised what she had just done, she bowed continuously at Myungsoo. 

"I'm sorry," She stated continuously.

Myungsoo just stared, completely speechless. It was a windy day yet she was just wearing a simple dress. Without further ado he took off his jacket and handed it to her. 

"I'm sorry!" She shouted even louder.

He couldn't help but laugh at how adorable she was and as he took a step closer he realised who it was. Bae Suzy. Miss A. He stated she was his ideal type many times and for this being the first meeting was quite awkward for him. 

"Infinite's Myungsoo," He said hesitantly and bowed. 

She looked up at him for the first time and their eyes met for a while before she turned away. 

"Miss A's Suzy here. Oh, sorry about your photo!"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter