She's Perfect

[One-Shot] She's Perfect

KEYBER ONE-SHOT

KEY’S POV

SHE’S PERFECT

 

            “Amber, let’s buy bubble tea, my treat.”

            “Sure, come on!” she said and walked up to me. Soon, we were on the street, heading to the café.

            Amber Liu, that’s her name. She is my hoobae and best friend. It’s true that she’s like a boy. I realized that she’s a girl from her beautiful eyes. Anyway, behind those boyish clothes, she is a playful and thoughtful girl. For me, she’s the best. She’s perfect.

            We opened the café’s door and bought two cups of bubble tea, one for each of us.

            “Thanks oppa~,” she said and we sat down.

            “It’s OK, Baby~”

            “Stop that, Boo~”

            After that, we burst into laughter. Those nicknames were just nicknames. Although, I really hoped that she would be my baby, my girlfriend.

==

            It’s been two weeks since I saw her. Well, tight schedule. Tonight, there would be a birthday party, Jjong hyung’s. He said that he would invite f(x) too. I was hoping that I would see her tonight.

6.00 p.m.

            We, SHINee, minus Jjong hyung, were getting ready on our dorm. After we’re ready, we went to f(x)’s dorm to pick up the girls. I wonder what Amber would wear. Tux? I didn’t think so.

            We rang the doorbell when we arrived. Soon, the girls came out with wearing cut and y mini-dresses. The boys were busy with their girlfriends except Luna, since Jjong hyung wasn’t with us. But, where’s Amber?

            After a while, a girl came out with black mini-dress and high heels. I widened my eyes. That-that’s Amber. She looks so perfect.

            “Noona, who’s she?” Onew asked to Vic-noona.

            “Amber!” I shouted and ran to her. Amber startled when Key hugged her tightly.

            “O-oppa, I-I can’t breath!” she said. I broke the hug and stared at her. She blushed and looked away.

            “You’re… beautiful, Baby~”

            “Thanks, Boo~”

            Still… nicknames were just nicknames. He couldn’t help but admired her perfect curve and her beauty.

            “Amber? Is that really you?”

            “Yes, Onew oppa.”

            “Let’s go everyone!” shouted Taemin. I tried to clasp Amber’s hand, but she removed her hand and bent down her head.

            “I’m sorry….”

            “It’s OK oppa.”

==

Jjong’s birthday party

            “Happy birthday Kim Jonghyun!”

            We all shouted at him and gave him his present.

            “Thanks guys, thanks sweetheart,” he said and gave Luna a peck.

            “Get a room!” everybody shouted. Geez, I always wanted to kiss Amber’s lips. I shook my head from my sudden thought.

            “Guys! Want me to tell you a secret?” Onew shouted.

            “Yeah!”

            “Let’s do it,” Minho said to Jjong, Onew, and Taemin. Eh? What secret? Why did they never tell me bout this?

            “1.2.3!”

            “AMBER! KEY LIKES YOU!” the boys, except Key, shouted.

            “WHAT?!” the girls shouted back, surprised.

            “IT’S TRUE! KEY LIKES AMBER! HOW BOUT YOU, AMBER?”

            “AMBER LIKES KEY TOO!” the girls, minus Amber, shouted back.

            “GZ… WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU GUYS DOING?!” Key shouted, angry because the boys just blew off his little secret.

            “Damn…,” Amber mumbled, but loud enough for me to hear it since I sat beside her.

            “Everyone, give them time,” Victoria-noona said. Soon, one by one excused themselves and left me and Amber.

            “A-Amber…,” I said, nervously.

            “Y-Yes…,” she said. I guess she was nervous too.

            “Is that true?” I asked after I calmed myself down.

            “You first, is that true?” she asked me back. I gulped. I was afraid to say the truth.

            “I-I….”

            “Please be honest Key.”

            “Ilikeyou,” I said in one breath.

            “Say it clearly.”

            “I like you, Amber. They’re true,” I said it. Yeah! I said it! Amber then looked away on embarrassment. Well, it’s my turn.

            “So… is that true?”

            Silence…. Amber froze. She didn’t say or do anything. Just freezing on her place. Again, nervousness consumed me.

            “Amber?” I asked. But, she didn’t move. Impatient, I shook her shoulders. Soon, she snapped out from her trance.

            “S-sorry, Key oppa.”

            “It’s OK. Just answer me.”

            She took a breath before nodding her head. I widened my eyes, surprised, happy, and all good emotions poured to my blood. Seconds later, I found myself hugging her tightly.

            “K-Key oppa….”

            “Amber…. So, are you my baby now?”

            “Yes, oppa,” she said and hugged me back.

            “Baby~ I never thought that you like me too.”

            “Me too, Boo. I always thought that you like someone else….”

            We broke the hug and looked in each other’s eyes. There are love and joy in Amber’s eyes.

            “CONGRATULATIONS!”

            We both startled when the others came in.

            “Look! We got a new couple here!” said Luna with hugging Jjong.

            “Yep. Key, finally~” said Jjong.

            “Yeah, hyung. Now, I wanna thank you and… nagging at you!”

            “Oh no… Run everyone!” Taemin shouted. The boys started to run around the room while the girls just standing in the center. I started chasing them.

            “Hey you, go back here!” I shouted to Jjong. I heard Amber chuckled. I stopped running and turned to her.

            “You’re so funny. Just let them be, oppa~” she said and walked up to me. I just smiled at her. When I was about to hug her, I felt the boys pushed me to her. I ended up hugging her waist anyway. All of them started to tease us. But, I and Amber didn’t care.

            “Anyway, Key, what do you think bout me tonight?”

            “You’re perfect, Baby.”

            “In dress?”

            “Yeah, you’re perfect in whatever you wear.”

            “Stop sweet talking~”

            “I’m serious, Baby.”

            I was so serious. Because Amber… she’s perfect for me.

==========================================================================================

KEYBER ONE-SHOT: SHE’S PERFECT/ END