Aphrodite

Aphrodite

“Jieun-ssi, you had better prepare to Rehearsal, it’ll started in five minutes.”

 

She turn to the staff who called her and nod once. Jieun, who known also as IU stood up from her chair and sighed. She really not in mood for today, even her manager keep cheering her on the way to she stand now. Yep, she has to perform in today music bank wit her single, Marshmallow. Usually, she is really in mood, but not for today. Today performance will be different from the other, her manager said to her about four or five days ago. Well, she didn’t really care about it at the time. But now, she was really curious. So far, she only know that her main dancer cannot dance for today performace. Her manager patted her, make Jieun really surprise.

 

“Fighting, you can do it, Jieun-ah.”

 

“I-I hope I can. I won’t disappoint you and my fans, rite?”

 

She walks out from her room and her manager following up to the stage. She start searching around, looking for her partner. Her  manager also said that her partner isn’t In Guk-oppa. Then who? That’s why she was really curious about it. If it was a dancing machine, she had better absent for today performance. She’ll not comparable enough to dancing with dancing machine. And if it was one of boy band member, she couldn’t ever imagine what will the fans do to her. Haters will going up and blaming all around her? Geez.

 

“IU-ssi, let’s give our best for today.”

 

A boy smiles to her brightly. She nods and only smile a bit. But in a minute later she has just realised that the boy in front of her is her partner. Ah, isn’t it Yang Yoseob? She questioned herself. The beat started to play, than her dancer going upstage. She follows them in hurry, only in a second when her manager pass her the mike. So, the conclusion here, for today performance Yoseob will paired up with her? Not bad. She start following the beat than singing, while her eyes looking at her partner dancing.

 

Look at the fans, start screaming and surprise for today special performance, hng? Geez, she wouldn’t blamed by them because of him, rite? She even only meet him one or maybe two times during the music performances. Even he make a small mistakes (for her), he remembered some part of her songs. Wow, pretty surprised much, Jieun? The rehearsal ended prettily. Then the bows each other and she runned up backstage again without saying any single sentences to him.

 

She has to hurry to get make-up, and the others.

 

The times runs really fast, and her special performance are now on air. She stared to sing and dancing along the beat, and he do the same. Yoseob and it with a little hug, make the fans screams again. Well, she also surprised with his suddenly act. They bows together and go backstage. “T-thanks for your help. You done pretty good,” she said awkwardly. Maybe nervous much? She never go upstage with another boy or maybe man, and this is the first time she do it.

 

“Your welcome, IU-ssi.”

 

She smiled a bit and turned around before he patted her again. He smiled shyly and started to grin. “I like to work with you. Maybe someday we could work together again?” She smiled shyly again. “I-I hope so. I would love that, Yoseob-ssi.”

 

“And, by the way, would you mind..”

 

He stop, makes her confused again.

 

“Mind for what?”

 

“Err—,” he grins and scratching hir back head stupidly. “—sharing phone number?” He ended with stupid smiles and look ath her expression. “It is fine if you don’t want. I only asking, okay Jieun-ssi? Fo-forget it,” He said shyly.  “Hng.. I-I think it’s okay.”

 

Well, why she give him her number? She even don’t know the reason, only answer without thinking.

 

“So-soh-rhy?”

 

His heart beating fast, he cannot believe what he hear from her lips.

 

“Hand me your phone, I’ll share my number, Yoseob-ssi.”

 

He gives her his phone in hurry and looked his bandmate looking from back of her in we-saw-everything-happened-eyes, that makes he smiled shyly and started to blush. Well, he likes Jieun or he means IU. And, he perform with her, and also get her phone number. Isn’t it a super lucky day for him? “There you go, I wrote my name as Jieun there.” She pass him his phone and bows. “I think  I-Ihave to go now, or unnie will kill me. Sorry Yoseob-ssi.” She said in hurry smiles. “Okay. I-it’s  okay. Take care, IU-ssi.” Yoseob wave at her awkwardly and she quickly run to her room.

 

“Look at our visual magnae!” His band mate come closer and start to . “What a lucky day, man!” he said in brightly smiles. He wonder what will he do now, he has got her phone number in a minutes ago. Whatta lucky. “So, what’ll you do now, Seobbie?” Doojoon singsongs with a smile. “Of course preparing to our performance!” he smiled again and jumps a bit energetic.

 

“Yoseob is full power.” “I guess someone have to buy us dinner or tonight” “Heck, why IU-ssi gives her phone number to this childish guy. I feel pitty for her.” “Geez, he’s full of happiness.” “You have to treat her well, man.”

 

“I don’t careee~” Yoseob singsong 2NE1 song and laughing. “You guys just jealous because she lemme know her number, isn’t?” Again, he teases her band mates without thinking.

 

Well, seems today is her and his lucky day.

 

No, maybe Aphrodite was blessing ‘em, just maybe.