What everyone wants

I need someone

 

Tiffany POV 
 
Here I am sitting in detention again it's like the 3rd time this week. Seriously Ms Kim must hate me. Well I understand I am like the biggest in school well that's what everyone says but I don't give a . My life literally people may think just because I'm rich my  life will be perfect but nooooo life is hell my mum died when I was a baby and my dad is just money crazed all he cares about is Money, girls, money again, alcohol and more ing money. I think he even forgot he has 3 kids his never home his always away for business so I'm home alone all the time since my brother and sister live in America. 
 
Im not always lonely cause I have Jessica my best friend we have been friends for years now I don't know what I would do without her. She gets me through all the rough times.  And I'm very grateful to her But since she got her girl friend Yuri I hardly see her but its okay I'm in detention most of the time anyways. Plus Ms Kim is great company I may act cold to her but I like having her around since she cheers me up. Honestly sometime I purposely try and get detention just so I can be with her instead of going home to my empty house. 
 
She's looks too young to be a teacher she's only 21 and I'm 18, she has a baby face like a little kid. I would be lying if I said I didn't like her or maybe even love her, but who wouldn't shes so cute plus she can be y, she's really caring toward me but that must be because I'm her student and there's no other reason right? How I wish there was another reason why she cared about me. 
 
"Tiffany are you even listening to me" taeyeon said. I looked up and saw Ms Kim standing in front of me. I didn't even realise she was talking to me. God she looks so pretty up close.
"Sigh....what am I going to do with you" taeyeon said while rubbing her forehead. 
"You don't have to do anything" I said coldly, I don't mean to be cold to her but it's hard for me to open up to people. 
"Tiffany I don't like you talking to me like that I'm not one of your friends I'm your teacher and you should respect me. Plus I'm just trying to help you" taeyeon said angrily. I've never seen her this angry toward me before, but shes right I shouldn't act this way to the only person trying to help me but I just can't help it.  
"Did I ask you to help me" I said coldly again. She just looked at me and shook her head. She walked back to her desk and started to pack her thing away.
"Just go home Tiffany, there's no point trying to talk to you when you don't care"  she said as she finished packing all her stuff up. 
I got up and walked out I was kinda sad since I had to go home, why did I have to act like that, now I spent less time with her. Why do I have to be so cold to her all the time? 
 
I reached my empty boring home the only people that greeted me were my maids. They were more of a family to me then my actually family. Pathetic huh? I went straight to my room and laid on my bed. Just thinking about my ed up life. The only good thing in my life was Ms Kim but I ed that up too she probably thinks I'm a  just like everyone else. I remember back to all our lessons together she always smile, just with one smile she can make someone's day brighter. Everyone loved her she was the most loved teacher in our school. Probably because she acts like a kid and the students love that Especially me. Even when I'm with her just us too it's makes my whole day better. It's only In detention where we get to be one on one but that's okay. Even when  I'm cold to her she still tries to talk to me and make me feel better. Just like today but I think she has had enough of me since she told me to leave. Usually we stay there the whole time and chat, well she did most of the talking but I didn't mind. I just wish one day I won't be cold to her and maybe she will notice my feelings for her. 
 
 
 
 
~I got a boy meotjin I got a boy chakhan I got a boy~
 
 
 
I got knocked out of my thoughts when my phone suddenly rang I looked at the screen and it said appa (dad) I was kinds nervous since he doesn't ring much. I answered it
 
"Hello" 
 
"Mi *hiccup* young... mi young"
 
"Appa are you drunk" gosh why is he always like this
 
"Ho-how can you li-live with *hiccup* yourself" he said with struggle
 
"Appa  what are you talking about" I knew what he was gonna say he does this all the time. I could feel my eyes starting to water.
 
"You killed her..... You-yo-you killed my wife" he shouted 
 
I was now crying my eyes out every time he says this I believe him. 
 
"You should of been the one-one that died no-not my wife" he shouted at me
 
"I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry" I repeated over and over again.
 
"SORRY? SORRY ISN'T GOING TO BRING BACK MY WIFE. WHY DON'T YOU JUST DI......
 
Beep beep beep beep
 
I hung up before he could say anything else. I cried and cried I couldn't stop it I was all alone no one here to comfort me. Maybe I should just die no one would miss me no one would even care if I disappeared off the face of the earth. 
"Ms tiffany dinner is ready" one of my maids said from out side my door. 
I got my jacket and went over to my door. "I'm going out i'll be back later" I said to her as I went down stairs and outside the house. I didn't know where I was going but I had to get out of here so I just kept walking and walking. I got some alcohol and went to a park. I sat in the park by myself trying to drink away my pain of course it didn't work it started to rain and  I was now wasted I had no clue what was going on around me. I got up and kept walking I reached a bridge that was above some water it was really high. even tho it was now poring down with rain i didnt care and I sat on the railing
 
"I'm sorry omma *sniff* I didn't mean to kill you. I know why *sniff* appa hates me I killed his wife of course he should hate me.... I'm really sorry omma" I said as I cried I finished my last bottle of soju and dropped it down from the bridge. It took forever for it to reach the bottom.  I stood up on the rail.
 
"THIS IS WHAT YOU WANT RIGHT APPA?" I shouted as I stepped off the edge.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
To be continued......