Chapter 1

Doggy, Dog World!

(Chanel's POV)

"Lunch Break!", i yelled throughout the empty cafe. I picked up a large bag of dog food, and carried it upstairs, into my house. I opened the dog's room and poured the kibble into there bowls. They all ran over, and began to chow down. I slowly, and quietly closed the door. I looked at my watch. "Only 15 minutes of me time.", i said smiling. I ran to my bedroom, threw my glasses & apron off, and pulled out my happy hippie outfit. I put it on quickly. "Perfecto!", i said looking in a mirror. I picked up my hazelnut guitar, ran out and locked up. I walked to a nearby park.

                                                                                        th?id=H.4926324242713479&pid=1.7&w=200&h

"Wow..Beautiful.", i said as i walked into the park. There were beautiful Forest trees, like the ones in Canada. I saw a bench not to far away from where i was standing. I walked over and sat on it. I could see the rest of Seoul. It was one of those "Mental Polaroid" moments. I pulled out my guitar from my case. Suddenly a Dalmatian came over and sat next to me. "Hi. What are you doing all by yourself?", i asked smiling. I looked at his dog tag. It was pure gold. "Spot. Well spot your owner must be rich because that is REAL gold.", i said smiling. "Hey you want a treat?", i asked. He barked. I pulled out a piece of jerky, and gave it to him. He me on the face. "Okay! Okay", i said laughing. "I was about to play a songuntil YOU came. Wanna hear?", i asked. He my hand. "I'll take that as a yes.", i responded to his cute action. I began to play DMTN's "The Romantic", and sing.

">http://

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

(DMTN's POV)

We all walked into the park with our dog. Intae was holding him in his hands. "A day of fresh..", Simon said as he streched. "It smells like.....nature.", Jisu said. "No duh, babo.", Daniel whispered. Spot then jumped out of Intae's arms and ran off. "Spot!", we all yelled. We ran towards him. We slowled our pace down, once we were running up a hill. We stopped to see Spot sitting with a beautiful carmel skinned girl. She was playing our song, and singing along to it. "She's beautiful..", Simon thought out loud. "She's not a bad singer.", Intae said. "She's y.", daniel said bitting his lip. "That's what you say about every foriegn girl.",DongRim said. She turned to the dog. "How was it?", she asked smiling. He barked, wagging his tail."How about we go look for your owner?", she said while putting her guitar back in its case, and over her shoulder. She got up. So did spot. They walked alongside. "One of you get him?", Intae said. "You do it! Your the leader!", he said in a loud whisper. "Fine.", he said walking from behind the tree. He silently took spot and ran off.

(Chanel's POV)

I heard the dog whimper. I turned to my side to see he was gone. Then I turned around to see a man with grey hair running off with him. "DOG NAPPER!", i yelled. No one came to help. I sprinted towards the man. "Get back here, Ajusshi!", i yelled. I jumped on his back, and gave him a put him in a choke hold. "You know it's a sin to steal!", i yelled as he tried to wiggle me off. "He..is..my..dog.", he said. "Prove it.""His name..is..spot." "Lucky guess. Next question. Why a dalmatian?" "It's the name...of...my music group.", he said stuggling for breath. My eyes got wide. I looked at his face. It was Intae. "OMO!", i yelled. I let go and jumped off. I did a quick bow and ran off. I bumped into the rest of them. I quickly bowed and split. "What the hell did i just do?!", i yelled as i ran off. I quickly ran up to my door, unlocked it, and went up stairs. "Kiddies! I'm home!", i said as i unlocked there door. They all jumped me. "Yah! That tickles!", i said laughing at the same time. I lead them down stairs into the cafe. They all spread out throughout the cafe. I ran back up to my room and changed into my dinner outfit. I walked down stairs, put my retro flame rollerskates. I skated around cleaning,booths, and tables. "Hello?", a voice said. "I'll be right with you. You can pick a seat if you like."

 

(DMTN's POV)

Intae fell on the ground panting, with the puppy in his hands. "Hyung, are you alright?", Daniel asked. We all helped him up. "Yeah. Just need to catch my breath.", he said. "OMO! Your neck is red!", DongRim yelled. Intae rubbed his neck. "It's Fine.", he said. Jisu's stomach growled. "Dang, i'm starving", Jisu  said. "Yah! How can you be hungry at a moment like this? Intae was almost killed!",Simon said. "I'm okay. He's right. It's almost lunch time. Let's go eat.", he said. We all left the park. We walked down the street of gangnam. "Oh Hyung. Look at that.", DongRim said. He pointed at a restraunt with flame walls and full of dog. "Bad Dog Diner. Let's go in!", Daniel said putting his arms around the guys. They walked in, and placed spot down. A cute female dalmatian came over. I think you made a new friend. "Hello?", simon asked. "I'll be right with you. You can pick a seat if you like.", a women said. We walked over to a booth filled with cute puppies. "Aww.", we all whispered. We picked up the puppies, sat down, and played with the,. Then we heard growling. We looked to the front of the booth, to see a Full grown German Shepard. It started to bark. "MISS! HELP!", simon yelled.

(Chanel's POV)

I heard a man yelling. I skated over to where they were sitting. I saw Clause barking at them. "CLAUSE! Get over here!", i yelled in german. He walked over infront of me. "You know better! Now beat it!", i yelled in german again. He whined. I pointed away, and snapped my fingers. He walked off. "Sorry.", i said doing a quick bow. I pulled out a large notepad, and skated over. "Welcome to Bad Dog Diner. What would you guys like?", i said pulling down the notepad reavealing my face. My eyes widen. It was DMTN. "Your that girl from the park?!", Jisu yelled. "Hello.", i said doing a little bow, with no expression on my face. I shifted my glasses up. "Yah! Look what you did to our hyung's neck!", Simon said yelling and pointing at  intae's neck. It was red. "OMO! I'll Be right back!", i yelled. I skated to the kitchen in the back, and pulled out a small bag of ice. I skated back fast, and put it on his neck. "Put pressure on it, or your neck will swell up.", i said as i let go. "Sorry again.", i said scratchin my head. "It's Okay.", he said. I smiled in relife. "So..what's your name?", DongRim asked. "Nam Chan Seul.", i said fixing my glasses. "That's your Korean name. But really what's your real name?", Simon said.  "That's my REAL name. I'm Half Black, Half Korean. My dad wanted me to have an authentic Korean name. Nam Chan Seul. But you guys can call me Chanel", i explained. "That's different.", DongRim said. "Good different or bad different?", i asked. He put a thumbs up. "That's what i thought.", i said smiling pointing my pen at him.

My Japanese Chin came up to me, and crawled up on my leg. "Oh Miku, what's wrong?", i asked in japanese. I squated down infront of her. She was pouting. "Want me to hold you?", i asked. She liced my face. "Okay.", i said as I picked her up in my arms, and sat up. "How do you know so many languges?", Daniel asked. "Long Story.", i said. "Oh she's so cute. Can I hold her?", Jisu asked. "Sure.", i said passing her over. She quickly crawled up my arm and onto my shoulder. "Hey. Your never shy. Did you get your first crush?", i asked holding her up. She my face. The guys laughed. She jumped onto the table and into Jisu's lap.

I heard something being ripped. I turned around to see my bulldog ripping a menu, with his mouth. "PUDDLES!", i yelled skating over. I pulled the menu that was in his mouth. "Puddles! Give me the menu!", i yelled in english. He walked around in a circle. "Puddles! Please! Give Mama the Menu!" He growled then barked, while drowling. I barked back. I stomped my foot down. He let go, and  whimpered. "Upstairs. Time Out. Now!", i yelled pointing at the stairs. I watched him walkup the stairs. I looked at the menu. I bite my lip. "Damn it..", i whispered. The menu was ripped. I started to skate away, but i slipped on his drowl, fell on my back, and the menu fell on my face."Owwie..", i whispered.

 

(DMTN's POV)

We saw her have a battle with her boxer. "Upstairs. Time Out. Now!", she yelled. We all jumped in our seats. She suddenly slipped and fell. We all ran over. "Are you okay?!", Intae asked she held her fist up and put her thumb up. Then a big curly haired sheep dog sat on her. She turned her thumb down. She took of the menu. She said something in spanish and the dog got off. She got up and wipped off her clothes. "So..All these dogs are yours?", Daniel asked. She nodded. "So that means you own the store too?", Simon asked. "Wow. You guys can read minds too?", she asked sarcastically. "Are you guys gonna at least try something since your here?", she asked holding up the menu. Intae took the menu, and we all looked at it. "These are all international dishes!", DongRim said. "DAEBAK...", we all whispered. she giggled.

(Chanel's POV)

I pulled out my notepad and pen. "Guys ready to order?", i asked fixing my glasses. "What the hell is a Mega Chiweenie?", Jisu asked. I turned around and picked up a dog, sitting on a table. "This little guy is a Chiweenie. A Chihuaha mixed with a Weenie dog. It's nickname..Mexican Hotdog.", i said. "You cook the dog?!", DongRim asked scared. I flicked him on the forehead hard. "No, you BABO. I make my own mexican style sausages, and turn them into hotdogs, or corndogs, and the crust is deep fried with chopped potatos. But MEGA SIZING IT.", i said doing jazz hands. "We'll take 5", Intae said giving the menu. "I think you don't get where i say "MEGA". I'm giving you one.", i said as i skated off to the kitchen. I quickly made a large wide corn dog the size of a turkey. I put it on a silver tray and put a lid over it. I put 5 marachi hats i my left hand and the dish in my right. I skated out to there booth, placed it on the table, and put the hats on them. "What's all this?", Daniel asked smirking. "You guys didn't read the menu right.", i explained. "What do you mean?", Intae asked. I pulled up the drowled menu they read. "It reads: Mega Chiweenie...", i said. I wipped off the slobber with the rag. "Challange.", i said.

"CHALLANGE?!", they all yelled. Miku ran out of Jisu's lap and ran into my arms, whining and shaking. I held her tight. "Yah! you can't be screaming in puppies ears, you babos!", i said in a loud whisper. "Sorry.", they all said. "What type of challange is this anyway?", Simon asked. "You have to finish this.", i said pulling off the top. There eyes got wide. "In less than 2 hours. If you win you get 200 bucks, and a photo on the window. If you lose, you have to pay up.", i explained. "How much do we pay if we lose?", DongRim asked. "$100" "$100!", They all yelled.

I rolled up the menu and hit them on the head hard. "Yah! What did i tell you guys?!", i said angry. "Sorry.", they said again. "Now to make it easy on you, i will cut this monster in half.", i said. I placed the dog on the floor. I put my gloves on. "Can you give me your knife?", i asked Daniel. He passed me the butter knife. "You might wanna back up." They backed up quickly. I slowly cut the corn dog open. Inside was Queso, salsa, lettuce, and sourcream. "It looks like a taco threw up.",Daniel said. I pointed at him with the knife. "Don't Judge until you try.", i said. He nodded. I pulled the knife away from his face, pulled up a seat and sat down. I pulled out my stop watch. "On our mark. Get set...GO!", i yelled. They were chugging pieces of corn dog left and right, like the were at an eating contest. Almost all of it was gone. Only one last bite. Jisu popped it into his mouth. I pressed stop. I looked at the watch. My eyes got wide. "DAEBAK! That's Impossible!", i said with my mouth hanging low. "How much time did we finish in?", Simon asked. "30 minutes.", i said showing them the stop watch. "WOW...", they all whispered. "You know your fans are gonna get pretty mad, Once you go flab on them.", i said smiling. They all laughed. I pulled out a small deck of cash, and handed it to Jisu. "Here is your prize.", i said smiling. "Wait.", Intae said pushing the money back. "What do you mean wait?", daniel said shocked. DongRim nudged him. "I want to exchange the prize for something else?", Intae said. I crossed my arms. "Like what?", i asked. "I want to hear that long story.", he said putting his hands together. "WHAT?!", they all yelled. All the puppies scurried off. I took the tray and hit them on the head. "What. Did. I. Tell.You!", i said in a loud whisper as i went from head to head. "Sorry..", they all said bowing. "Now you guys can sit down.", i said. I sat down frowning at me. I pulled out a chair, and sat like a tomboy. "You ready?", i asked. They all nodded.

"It all started when I was 7. It had been a year since my mom died. My dad was offered the job of a lifetime. An international Buisness man, which meant we would have to go from one place to another. My father wanted me to be a musician like my mom. He made me attend music schools. As we moved from one place to another, i had to learn languages of the places I was to go. But I never really had time to, make friends. So my dad decided to get me a dog. Whenever we moved to a different place, i got another dog. I ended up with TEN Dogs. TEN!", i said smiling. I pulled out my wallet, slipped a photo out and showed them a picture of me and my dogs on christmas day when i was 17. "Cute.", Simon whispered. I put the picture back in my wallet, smiling. "You guys want anything before you go?", i asked. "Some Pepto Bismo.", Jisu said holding his stomach. "I'll be right back!", i said as i struggled my way up stairs, and into the bathroom. I pulled out a pepto bismo bottle, and carefully walked down the stairs. I picked up a glass cup, and poured it. I skated over to the guys and placed the cup in front of Jisu. "Drink up!", i said tussling his hair. "Oh god. What the HELL is in your hair?",i asked wiping my hands on my apron. "Hair Gelato.", DongRim said. "My dad use to put that stuff in his mustache.", i said  looking up at the ceiling. They all looked at me. "What? I know it's weird!", i snapped at them. They got up. "Well it's getting late.", fe Intae said. I escorted them out. "Have a Safe Night! Hope you feel better ,Jisu!", I yelled. "Thanks!",They all yelled. I quickly escorted the dogs up to there room, cleaned up shop, locked up, and went to bed.