"Welcome to the wild, young man."

PUBLIC PRINCE

"Jonghun Oppa! Why do you keep ignoring me? Why'd you reject my love?! What's less of me?! Answer me, Oppa!"

 

"Adam's apple. Satisfied?"

 

***

 

"Huni!" That dashing handsome man chased him. Exclaiming his exasperation at his brother who just slammed the door. Without  greeting, with annoying face.

 

"Huni, you rejected the 27th girl? Oops-"

 

"Ha, I knew it was you, hyung!" Choi Jonghun snorted, recklessly throwing his uniform. Made his hyung, Choi Siwon, painstakingly picking his clothes that scattered on the floor. He just doesn’t want Jonghun mess his little house.

 

"But shouldn't said that you-- hey, what are you doing in my room?" Siwon grabs Jonghun shoulder that opens his room forcibly. But Jonghun dodges. Break through without permission.

 

"Lend me a shirt." short he said.

 

Siwon only sigh, try to be patient when Jonghun open his closet. Picking out outfits while Siwon rolled Jonghun's uniform then threw it into dirty clothes basket in his room. Ck! He should do laundry today.

 

"Huni ... Pop worried about you, you know?"

 

"There is nothing to do with it. I don't care." Jonghun said, wearing Siwon's white tees. Grabbed a bottle of perfume and sprayed it out on his body. Siwon could only stare without being able to stop it.

 

"Huni!"

 

"I've told you, hyung, i don't care!"

 

"I do, Huni!" Siwon snapped.  Halt Jonghun who was willing to left just after ruffling his hyung's room. "Try to accept women. Just like a real man."

 

Jonghun snickered sarcastically, "Then, who the hell are you?"

 

Jonghun turned. Snatched dozens of photo frames that lined up neatly on the sideboard. Threw one by one onto King Size Bed in the center of the room.

 

"Heechul number one. Heechul number two. Heechul number three. Four. Five ... Hell! There's so many BOY named Heechul here."

 

"Ya! Stop it! You'll ruin them!" Siwon's hold that nosy hands, but Jonghun wriggling. Pull the pillow on the bed, found another photograph again. His hyung with a beauty-faced figure. Embraced each other intimately with Merlion background.

 

"Euw, yuck!"

 

"Y-Ya! Give it to me!" Siwon seized the photograph shyly. Smoothed the shabby that created by his brother, and carefully store it in his back pocket.

 

"Do not blame me! You're just the same with me, right?"

 

"Oh, okay okay ..." Siwon gave up. But a second later he was re-chasing Jonghun. "But you're not supposed to be like me, Huni."

 

"What if... I am like you, and you... go meet 28th girl Pop prepared tonight. Geez ... I'm not sure that old man isn't a supplier ... Terrible!"

 

"Huni!"

 

"Come on, hyung! I'm not interested in women, especially Pop's choice!"

 

"Hun -"

 

Blam!

 

The bedroom door slammed. Left the grouchy Siwon that annoyed because his brother's behavior.

 

"Oh, sorry, Pop. It's so hard for me. Hhh ..."

 

***

 

Yeah.. That is Choi Jonghun. I don't know exactly what kind of fungus that attack his nerves so that he'll feel horror adjacent to women. For him, woman is a strange dreadful creature.

 

Gay?

 

Oh, please, don't be so rude. He just doesn't like a woman, that’s all. He feels completely normal. You know that his hyung is just the same with him. But the problem is: Pop, his stepfather. He's worrying Jonghun's condition. Psychological therapy... Matchmaking... until...

 

"MOM! Please! Tell him to treat me like a normal boy!" Jonghun cried upset over the phone. And the woman on the other side resentfully chuckled.

 

"This old woman just hopes that his beloved son who has been a year in Korea will calls me Eomma..."

 

Jonghun rolled her eyes uneasy, "Well, Eomma ... Can Eomma please persuades Pop to repeal this silly decision? I'm normal!"

 

"As an Eomma I'm not sure you're telling the truth, boy."

 

"Aigoo ~ Eomma! Staying in this place will drive me nuts!" Jonghun shouted impatiently. Called him rude boy or ungrateful son. He just - very angry!

 

"I'm a boy! How come I schooled in girl's school?! It's Crazy! Pop, you're a crazy! Totally insane!"

 

"I heard that curses, son. Loudspeaker, my dear~" the voice changed. That's Pop!

 

"Pop! Are you insane?! I'm A boy! A normal boy! And you put me here?! What the hell are you thinking about?"

 

"Wow! Wow! Relax, boy! Hah ... A normal boy supposed to be happy surrounded by girls like this, right? But you get angry like this?"

 

Jonghun glared angrily in the direction of the phone. If that's his Caucasian stepfather face, he'll punch it hard!

 

"Come on, boy. Enjoy your day, okay? If there's news that one of them pregnant because of you, I'll be veeeery happy, son! Hahahah!"

 

"Wh-What?!!"

 

PIP!

 

Phone cut out abruptly. Jonghun's freezing. Jaw dropped after hearing the message from his Pop. Hell! He was miscast stepfather!

 

"Finish cursing?" a beautiful woman suddenly appeared in front of him.

 

Jonghun forgot he was in the principal's office. And that long curly haired woman was the chairperson of this girls' school, St. Agnes. Ruriko Kawahara. A woman nicknamed Queen of Satan (cute name by Jonghun -off course), a y old woman type who loves to spreads her charm to anyone, including to her students. Particularly Choi Jonghun... who else.

 

Jonghun just turned away, unwilling to see her wonderful body wrapped tight in a peach blazer. That just looks revolting for Jonghun. Kawahara threw her on the creme couch in the center of the room.

 

"Just like Kurisu Senpai's message, your father -"

 

"Christ. Christian. And he's not my father."

 

"Oh, come on, Choi. You're still not accepting Kurisu-san?"

 

"Christ! And-hey! I think I'm not dealing with counseling or psychology consultant this morning. This is not your job desk, Ms. Kawahara."

 

"Kurisu is my senior and I care about him."

 

"I'm the victim and I don't care anything. I only care about how I quit from this demon headquarters." Jonghun snorted resentfully. "hey, you chairperson, what's the worst mistake that would make a student being expelled?"

 

Ruriko smirked. Folded her arms across his chest and stared at the boy in front of him. Challenging. "Impregnate a girl."

 

Jonghun paled. Of course he could not do that, right?

 

"Come on, Choi Jonghun, cure yourself. If you could break that biggest breach, does it means your father's effort is succes? Hahahah."

 

"Tch!"

 

"Well, you're going to school and living here starting today. I've prepared all supplies in the dormitory. Hm ... Do you need me to bring you onto your room?"

 

"No. I still love my life." Jonghun stand. Lifting his backpack reluctantly.

 

Ruriko opened the door and smiled broadly. Very adorable. Let Jonghun out.

 

"Welcome to the wild, young man."

 

***

 

The Wild.

 

That's right.

 

Too right to be true.

 

Do you know? Jonghun is now fully aware; the worst place on earth is the girls' school. Look at how brutal are them, saw a handsome boy passing in front of their noses.

 

Jonghun shuddered. Right after he got out of the principal's office, all the students had gathered outside. Staring enthusiastic, partly full of curiousity, and some lustfully.

 

Yeah, for a normal girl, Jonghun had overdosed handsomeness. Who is not dazzled by that handsome face. Wonderful nose, that y wistful eyes, red lips defiantly, also jawlie-- ahh ... even a blind girl will be charmed by his soft voice. Moreover a normal girl that can see clearly his muscled curves.

 

And for school girls St. Agnes that always alive among the girls?

 

It's a miracle of God that never previously thought! Like the magic that embodies their filthy dreams into reality!

 

And what about Jonghun?

 

Yeah, it looks like he should be ready to be the center of attention for each second. All eyes staring to the details of his figure, spell his grumbling, even though count his blink.

 

Jonghun feels so miserable when he went to his room (that is in the girls' dormitory, of course) and a crowd of girls trailing discreetly behind his back. It ! There is no privacy, even to pee!

 

"! What's with this place, there's no men's room!" Jonghun complained after he got out from the toilet (Woman's Toilet, of course).

 

Blitz! Blitz! Blitz!

 

Camera flashes snatched him several times. Shocked him.

 

"Hey, what are you doing?" he exclaimed at a short black-haired figure who was holding the camera in his hand.

 

The girl smiled broadly, noticed the picture earlier.

 

"Choi Jonghun, Our Public Prince Needs His Own Gent Toilet. Wow, amusing news! Hahaha!"

 

"News?! What!"

 

"Hello, Prince, I am Millane Park. Someone who need for your abs photos for this month headlines. Should I make an appointment for a private interview?"

 

"Go to HELL!" Jonghun turned away, avoiding the lunatic reporter that followed him.

 

"Hey, come on, Choi Jonghun. It's an opportunity for you for being exposed."

 

"Now I've over-exposed! No! Get away from me!"

 

Millane ran. Jonghun cursed how speedily this boyish girl. Just looked away without going to stare at that big smile.

 

"One hour only?"

 

"No! Aish ... You guys are really out of control ... It is troublesome! Where is the controll button of all of you? Maybe in hell ... Huh! Get away from me!" Jonghun push Millane shoulders in disgust and walked away. Until her crisp sound offers something caught his ears, stopped his steps.

 

"We may be controlled easily."

 

Jonghun turned. Looked at the girl doubtfully.

 

"You are looking for St. Agnes schoolgirl control buttons? No need to go to hell, Prince Choi."

 

Really?

 

Come on. Is it true that those annoying monsters will not bother him anymore?

 

"If you mention Ruriko Kawahara, I'm not interested at all."

 

"She's much powerful than her." she said in a teasing tone. Occasionally take pictures.

 

Jonghun chuckled in disbelief.

 

"Seriously! You certainly haven't met her, right? With Our Great Lady?"

 

"Great Lady?"

 

"Yeah! Great Lady Lee Hongsun ..."

 

 

 

tbc.