Chapter 4

Regretful mistake

Chapter 4

 

Movie date

 

The girl's POV

 

They are at the ticket counter.

 

" I want to see despicable me 2 " Yoona said

 

" But I want to watch World War Z " Soo said

 

" Fast & Furious 6 " Tae said

 

" Then why don't we separate and after the movie we gather together at the entrance " Yoona said

 

" Great idea " Soo said excitedly then she looks at Sica, Tiffany and Seo " What about you  guys? "

 

" Well I always want to watch Despicable Me 2 " Seo said with a smile

 

" I want to see Fast & Furious 6 " Tiffany quickly said

 

" I.....hmmmm........I want to watch World War Z " Sica said

 

" Then let get our tickets and we gather at the entrance after the movie " Tae said

 

After buying the tickets, SooNa went to buy some snacks.

 

" Are you guys buying the whole snack counter " Tiffany asks

 

" Is just a little quantity here " Yoona said while her hand are full with snack

 

" Let me help you " Seo quickly said

 

" Seo you are the best " Yoona said and hug Seo while Seo is blushing

 

Jessica's POV

 

I hate zombie movie but since Soo want to watch it I choose it. I just want to stay with her.......Argh why she did chose Despicable Me 2.

 

Seo's POV

 

I want to watch Fast & Furious 6 and not Despicable Me 2. But since my angel want to watch it I choose it.

 

Tiffany's POV

 

Why Tae want to watch Fast & Furious 6? The movie I want to watch is World War Z.

 

SooSica's POV

 

They arrive inside the theater and sit down.

 

" Sica, do you like zombie movie? " Soo asks

 

" I love zombie movie " Sica smile. Of course not, I hate zombie movie. I just want to be with you.......

The movie start, after an hour and half Sica start to scare. Sica wrap her arms around Soo's arms.

 

" Sica, are you scare? " Soo asks worriedly Did she said she loves zombie movie but why she is like that now?

 

Then Soo wrap her arms around Sica shoulder. After the movie end, they let the people leave first.

 

" Sica, do you really love zombie movie? Tell me the truth "

 

" ............... "

 

" Sica "

 

" No, I hate zombie movie "

 

" Then why you choose this movie. You can go watch another movie with the girls "

 

" Because I want to be with you " Sica suddenly blurted out and her face is redden

 

Soo smiles " Really, you want to be with me "

 

Jessica's POV

 

What did I just said????? I really want to hide in a hole right now.

 

Soo smiles " Really, you want to be with me "

 

My face redden more and I look at the floor. Maybe this is my only chance to confess to Soo. But what if she reject me? No I need to give it a try.....

 

I take a breath and look at Soo " Yes, I want to be with you. Soo, I love you and I want to be your girlfriend "

 

" ................. "

 

I look at the floor and tears start to fall down.

 

Soo's POV

 

I was teasing her by saying " Really, you want to be with me "

 

But I never imagine that Sica will confess to me. I didn't know what to say then I see her look at the floor and I see some tears on the floor. I feel my heart just got stab so I cupped her face and force her to look at me. So try to look away but before that I give her a kiss on the lips. She kisses me back after a few minutes we broke off the kiss. We look at each other in the eyes.

" Soo, what is that mean? " Sica asks with a teary eyes

 

I smile " That's mean I accept you to be my girlfriend "

 

Sica looks away " Soo you don't have to accept me because of my confession. We can still stay friend "

 

I make her look at me " No Sica, I didn't accept you because of your confession. I think I fall in love with you the first the you came to our university. You are the only one who can make my heart beat crazily. I never have this kind of feeling with Donghae. "

 

Jessica's POV

 

Did I heard it wrong Soo is in love with me since my first day at the university????

 

" But yesterday, you didn't even know my name "

 

" I was lying, I know your name since your first day. I want to ask to be your friend but I was afraid. "

 

" Afraid of what? " I ask confusedly

 

" Everyone said you are the ice princess so I scare to came near you "

 

" Soo this ice princess heart already melted for you since my first day at the university. " I said shyly

 

" Really " Soo happily

 

" Yes " I reply then I kiss Soo on the lips again while my arms around her neck and her arms around my waist.

 

After the kiss broke off " Sica, be my girlfriend. I will break up with Donghae, also I will tell to my family can you please give me sometimes "

 

I nod " I love you Soo "

 

" I love you too " then we hug

 

YoonHyun's POV

 

They arrive inside the theater and sit down.

 

" seo, do you like anime movie? " Yoona asks

 

" I love anime movie " Seo smile.

 

In the middle of the movie, they are eating popcorns and their hands touch.

 

Yoona's POV

 

Our hand just touch

 

Thump

 

Thump

 

Thump

 

Thump

 

I quickly remove it but Seo hold it. I look at her and she gives me a bright smile.

 

Seo's POV

 

When our hand touch my heart beat crazily. Then I feel Yoona remove her hand. Maybe this is my only chance.....I take a breath I grab her hand. She didn't reject me when I look at her she gives me a bright smile. I smile back and hold her hand during the whole movie.

 

When the movie end, we let the people leave first.

 

" Seo, you can let go of my hand "

 

Seo just confess to her now........

 

" I don't want to "

 

" Huh?!

 

" Yoona, I love you since my first at the university. Can you please be my girlfriend? "  I said

 

Then I see Yoona smile

 

" Seo do you know I always want your confession "

 

" That's mean "

 

" Yes, I will be your girlfriend "

 

" Really "

 

" Yes "

 

I hug her and kiss her on the lips.

 

After we broke off the kiss I ask " Yoona, why accept me "

 

" What do you mean? "

 

" Well you just knew me yesterday "

 

" No, I knew you since your first day at the university "

 

" But yesterday you don't even know my name "

 

" I was lying "

 

I smile and kiss her again.

 

" I love you Yoona " I said while kissing

 

" I love you too "

 

TaeNy's POV

 

They are inside the theater and the movie start. They looking at each other frequently. At the end of the movie, they let people leave first. Tae take a deep breath and look at Tiffany.

 

" Tiffany "

 

" Yes "

 

Tae hold Tiffany's hand " Can you be my girlfriend? "

 

Tiffany smile " Yes, I was waiting for so long " then hug Tae

 

" What do you mean? " Tae asks confusedly

 

" I have a crush on you since my first day at the university " Tiffany said shyly

 

Tae smile happily " I love you Tiffany "

 

" I love you too " then they share their first kiss.