Chapter Four (edited)

Loving Youuu~! (Editing in progress)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kai pondered in front of the door, thinking what the hell just going on. His mind is in haywire as he tried to think all the possibilities he could come up with. 

Just what is it that makes him to feel so unsettled. 

Kai frowned but regardless his hand flies to the door handles, before he slides the door open.

“Hey morning,” Kai greets while lightly throws his backpack on the table. His eyes glued to Mina, watching every of her action.

The girl definately didnt take any effort to look at him. Her body just go to complete still, before she relax and continue with her stuff.

This morning, he receives a text from Mina saying that she can’t go to his place like usual saying that she got some errands to do. And when he ask her regarding the unusual errands, he doesn’t receive her replies.

She never ignored his text.

But thanks heaven that he actually have the will to wake up by himself this morning.

“Oh hey, mornin’,” she said without turning her face and he watch as she do or better yet pretending to be busy doing her homeworks.

His mouth trying to ask her;

Is she lying to him about the doughnuts yesterday? Why?

Is today ‘errands’ is a lie too?

But his mind stopping him from doing so. Somehow he thinks that it is still not a good time.

Judging from the way she was acting, he doubt she will actually answer him truthfully, anyway.

How can he forgot that Mina lies if something ever upsets her.

“So, hows the errands goin?" Kai ask, still not leaving his eyes from gazing his bestfriend. He tried to directly asking her, so he planning on trapping her by answering the truth -one tactic that always works whenever it comes to Mina.

Mina was a little taken aback from the question but she managed to nods her head. Too eager and too fake if she must say and she cringes.

“It was okay,” she replies, short.

Kai raises his brow

Somehow, he doesn’t like it when Mina gave him short answers. As if she was giving him a cold shoulder. Isn’t she?

“What kind of errands? I text you earlier, but you didn’t reply,” he trails

“Oh, it was nothing. It’s….a club things. The netball team is planning something. You don’t have to know,” Mina mentally slap herself. She sounded so.....unnatural.

‘Why you need to lie to him, stupid!’ she scolded herself . She thinks that her excuses were too unreasonable because she always talks everything about the said club to him. And netball never have any morning meeting.

Kai definitely can see right through her. 

“Oh..okay,” he said throwing his gaze towards the front, not exqctky buying her excuse and Mina knows that he didn't believe it either but she grateful that he didnt probe any further.

Mina sighs in relief. Kai questioning her is no different than being question by her mom when she gets caught skipping school.

Mina coughed, decided that she should just focused on her unattended school works.

Mina let her eyes scan over the open exercise books. The numbers printed on the white pages seems dancing around her head, teasing her for being dumb. She scribble something on the book before quickly snatch an eraser on her case, rubbing the black pencil carbon on the paper. She let out a huge sigh before slams her cartoon pattern mechanical pencil on her desk as she grabs her hair before annoyingly ruffle them into a mess.

“Whats gotten into you. You usually never skips doing homework,” Kai peek forward, closing the distance between them and uconsciously, Mina’s drag her body a little bit further and her action didnt eup getting unnoticed by Kai.

Kai awkwardly pulls his body back.

“I-I went back home a little bit late yesterday,” she fixed her posture, dragging the chair closer to the table.

“Really? Where did you go?”

“Out to have fun a bit,” she answers. Kai nods in understand. Silence come and dominates between them.

“Need helps? I’ve finished doing my homework yesterday,” Kai suddenly voice out his thought after seeing Mina still struggle on the questions. He quickly his bag before rummage the inside, searching for his math exercise book.

“Its okay. I’ll just ask the teacher later,” she interrupts, declining his help immediately. Kai watch as she close her exercise book before she shove it under her desk.

Kai was left dumbfounded as his hand already grabbing the book inside his bag. He didn’t get the chance to pull it out of the bag when Mina suddenly voice up, rejecting his help.

Kai can’t help but to show a disappointed expression on his face.  

Why she is ignoring him? Why sheseens angry? Why? Why? Why?

Mina glances a little to her right and she saw Kai upset look. She bit her lower lips in guilt.

‘Was I too harsh?’

Mina shook her head.

‘No, I am not. His action yesterday hurt me more,’ she said, trying hard to swallows her own words. Mina hypnotized herself saying what she did was right and there’s no need to feel guilty about it.

She pushes her chair backwards before

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter