Together we are stronger

Together we are stronger

Together we are stronger

Characters: Lee Hyukjae, Lee Donghae, others.

Genre: romance / fluff (I hope so ;;)

Rating: G or General

Summary: Donghae is hurt, Hyukjae is hurt. But together they aren’t hurt.

A/N: I never good with thus why I make it no ;o; and since 4 days ago is dancinghyuk’s birthday I wanna give something special for her c: happy belated birthday wifey <3 loveyou, always.

***

“Why are you so quiet since we landed two hours ago, baby?” Hyukjae asked me before sit beside me holding his precious strawberry milk.

I shook my head before resting it on his shoulder, “It’s nothing actually.”

Hyukjae stared at me, doubting it for a while, before says, “Nothing is everything when it comes from your mouth. Now say it.”

“Cheesy,” I rolled my eyes and punched his chest, “I’m just worried about something.”

“About?”

I hung my head down and not answering. I heard Hyukjae sighed before placing his strawberry milk down. He put his hand on my shoulder before squeeze it softly.

“You can always tell me.”

I sighed and look at Hyukjae sadly—we promised to be honest with each other, no secret between us, that why we never fight.  His black orbs look straight in to my eyes deeply. Concerns radiated trough his perfect eyes.

“I’m just disappointed, Hyukkie..” I admitted shamefully.

He shifted closer to me, “About what, Hae?”

“My performance this night… I disappointed them. They must be mad with me. I screwed tonight’s concert.”

“And why did you think like that?”

I began explain all of my frustration in tremble lips. Hyukjae just keep silent and keep rubbing my back in circular motion, calming me who was in the verge of tears. Once I done, Hyukjae pull me up and make me sit on his laps.

“You do realize I screwed tonight’s concert too, don’t you?”

“E-Eh?”

“I cried, I even said those sensitive topics. Who knows some of ELF will bash me because my impulsive act?”

I pout and punched his chest, “But Hyukkie! It’s the best thing you ever done tonight! Who will stand up for both of them if it’s not you? All of us were afraid! But you! You stand up for them and protecting them! You didn’t screwed the concert, I did!”

“And baby, you already gave them your super-ultra-cutie-gwiyomi, yes you screwed tonight concert but with your cuteness and adorableness, not because of this.” He said while kissing my fingers which banded neatly.

“Cheesy Hyukkie.”

He beamed his gummy-smile, “So, not sad anymore, right?”

“Thank you Hyukkie.”

“Anything for you baby Hae.”

 

 

THE END

lmao hahaha nono sorry if this is . But I hope you enjoyed it since you said you miss my fic (?) happy belated birthday, love you! < 3