~FIN~

If You Come Back


“I’ll Fix Everything”
 

 

“Is my order still available or should I re-order it?” he said through the phone as the call recipient scanned through the computer’s monitor to find the name.


“Nemo, Sir?”

“Yes” he said excitedly.



“The order still available, Sir, since yo didn’t take your deposit yet… Would you like our consultant to meet you, Sir?” the recipient ask nicely, they know what is the story behind that order’s name long ago. And if this order will be taken, there will be one thing happen…

“Not yet… I’ll inform you tomorrow… Thank you” he said softly as he thought bitterly whether his lover will accept it or not.


The call recipient smile then said, “Alright, good luck then, Lee Hyukjae, Sir”

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 

Hyukjae POV

“Where did you go?” Sungmin ask me once I back to my seat all smile.

“Uhm… confirmed something…” I said softly then sipped my strawberry smoothies.



“Min, why Donghae thought that I didn’t want him back then” I ask curious but then I get a smack on my head, soft though.



“Are you asking, young man??? You’re ing left him with no news for 4 days, and he couldn’t reach you by phone… and whatever your reason, there’s no reason for not contact the one you love for days… Tch…” he snaps me as I lower my head, try to process his words and realize.



This is why he broke up with me.


I was too engross with all my new business and I thought he will understand that I am busy.

But even busy is not a reason to ignore him such a way.
 

I’m such a failure…



“…And when you launc your restaurant, you didn’t even inform him. He’s the one who keep coming to you, support you with everything he has, yet you just did something respectless…” Sungmin continue his speech as I keep thinking deeply.


Oh, God… What did I do to him?
Sungmin’s right…
 

I never went to his home to visit him, I never get him something better than just clothes as gifts or flowers when we celebrate our monthversary or even anniversary.

And I remember how he gave me such a cute handmade just for me even there’s no special event.

I remember how he just cutting the color papers into love form and wrote on each love form how much he loves me, how much he needs me and how much he misses me.
 

Now I feel like .

What I did and thought was just how to make my new restaurant grew.



When he sick, I just gave him calls, I didn’t come to his house to take care of him.

But when I've got sick, he came to my house right away without telling me that he’s sick too.

And that day we end up slept all day, since we had no strength to do something else.

And what I gave to him? Only a kiss and thank you.



My birthday… He came to my house at 5 a.m. with a cake and a gift, he really surprised me that day.



Flashback

“Hyung… I thought I saw Donghae outside” I said to Heechul hyung as I look at the unclosed door.

“I didn’t see anyone… Aish you, ppalli continue…” me and my hyung was doing the wedding invitation for my sister’s wedding. I know it’s still 5 in the morning, but hyung and I must work quickly since the wedding day will came soon.

I shrug it off and continue my task. I think I just being hallucinated.

Not long after that, the door was fully open with a flying cake enter the room, and his voice heard.



“Saeng il cukha hamnida… Saeng il cukha hamnida…” he kept singing as I stare at it with an overwhelming feeling.



“Yah! Hyung! You two did it right??” I hug Donghae as I snap at my hyung who shook his head.

“Nooo… I didn’t know he will come…” he said as I stare at Donghae lovingly.



He’s planned this by himself.



End of Flashback



And what I did for his birthday? I didn’t attend it, I didn’t come to his house to celebrate it, and just call him. I just ing call him by phone. That’s all…



“I’m such a bastard…” I whisper softly as I feel the tears run down rushly.

“Yes you are…” Sungmin pats my shoulder as I keep crying silently, “but now, it’s the time for you to be strong to get him back and fix the mistake that you two created…” he continue as I stare at him confused.



“It’s my entire mistake… Hae was doing well…”

“No, he’s at fault too… he should told you what's your mistake, so that you can fix it… I’ve told him already…” he said then quickly take the vibrating phone out of his pocket, “Donghae is on the way here… Let’s prepare…” Sungmin drag me out of my shop after telling the waiter to serve one strawberry smoothies and one vanilla smoothies on the table where we’re sit before, and tell him to decorate it a bit just like he told before.



“What did you prepare? When did you order them?” I ask confused.

“When you out somewhere… I know you will ask him to be yours again and I want you to do it seriously romantic… You know Donghae is a romantic person yet you never treat him one…” he mock me as I just pout.


“I confirm our wedding order that I order before he broke up with me…” I confess, thus makes Sungmin widen his eyes, surprise.

“You’ve planned the wedding before Donghae broke up with you?? And why Donghae still broke up with you?” he asks while pout. He pout when he thinking hard.



“I didn’t tell him… It’s suppose to be a wedding surprise…” I chuckle at first but then I lower my tone when I remember that wedding surprise part.

“Oh, gosh… you two are the stupidest person I’ve ever met…” he palms his face as I just palm my neck.



I know that I’m stupid.

And I just realize that I am really stupid now.



“We’ll wait here…” he whisper as we’re now at the back of my shop.

“What did you used for the decoration, Min?” I ask as I keep my eyes open, to see if Donghae arrived.



“Nemo of course… and what theme did you choose for the wedding?” he said and ask back. I smile widely and was about to answer when I saw a flawless boy roll in to the mall with a black pants and thin low V neck black t’shirt covered with grey short arms blazer.



“Donghae…”

Did he know that I am here, then he want to seduce me with those fits?



“Huh?? Your theme is Donghae?”

“No, Min… Donghae is here…”



Donghae POV

I finally make it to the mall that Sungmin mention and quickly search for a shop with 2 dogs as a sign. He said the shop name “Choco-Bada Cafe”.

It’s like Hyukkie’s dog’s name.

But I shrug it off. Something can be same right? This is not only me and Hyukkie’s world right?



“Excuse me, Sir, where’s the Choco-Bada Café?” I ask once I reach the information desk inside the mall. He then tell me the direction and I thank him before take my leave.


Straight there and turn left…


Okay… third shop… oh there

 

Huh??

Is that my dog’s picture?



I enter the shop and the waiter greet me nicely.

I remember Sungmin told me the ordering table has a name.



“Uhm… Orange table…” I said with a bit smile. The waiter guide me to the said table as I follow him behind.



“Please have a seat… And the friends of yours said to wait a bit...” the waiter said as he pull back the chair for me. I thank him with a dumb face since I didn’t get what Sungmin was up to.


The table looks so romantic. I eyeing the flower on the center of the table and smell it.. It’s a fresh flower.



I shudder at the thought of Sungmin broke up with Kyu just to be with me.

Ewww… That’s far from reality…



Then I continue eyeing the flower, turn down to the belly vas and get shock when I saw an orange fish swimming around.


Oh my gosh..

This is not sea water right?

Nemo will die soon…


“uuh… excuse me, could you please uhm… do something for that poor fish inside the vas…” I nearly cry when I ask the waiter but the waiter just eyeing me weirdly and then said, “It’s a toy fish, Sir… I think it will be alright there…” and I nod understand then sit back with a flushing face.


I’m stupid.


Then I decided to call Sungmin, but he isn’t answering his phone.


Ugh… what took him so long?


Then I realize that there is a strawberry smoothies on the table across my chair.

Did Sungmin drink this? I never think he had the same favorit drink with Hyukkie.



I sip my vanilla smoothies as I waiting patiently.

 



Nobody POV   

Donghae still sat on the chair waiting patiently as on the other place, Sungmin needed to push Hyukjae to approach Donghae.



“I’m not ready yet…” Hyukjae whine as Sungmin cross his arms on his chest and hit his by his foot.

“Yahh!!! It is now or never!!!” Sungmin snap at him angrily.

“But, wh-what if he’s mad at me and…”

“Whatever, Hyukjae! You have to go there… NOWWW!!!” and with that Hyukjae stumble to front and quickly stand up and take a first step towards Donghae which followed by another quick steps.

 



Hyukjae POV

I reach the table with a spinning head.

I’m too nervous and I want to faint right now.

But I know... I have to fix everything



“D-Donghae…”



I see how his body stiffen before look at me just like he’s looking a ghost.



“U-uh… I’m sorry if this table is yours… b-but t-the waiter is- umph… Hyukkie…” I don’t care whatever he said anymore, I just wanna hug him tightly. “Yes, this is my table and this is yours too…” I said softly as I feel his hands reach up on my back and hugs me back equally.

“I miss you so damn much Hae…” I tighten my hug as I feel my shirt is getting wet.

 

He’s still my cry baby Hae.


“M-m-me too, H-Hyukkie…”



After some minutes hugging him, I guide him to sit back as I drag other chair to sit next to him. I take his hands in mine and stare at his teary eyes, “Are you still single right now?”.

“Yah! What kind of question is that?” he snap at me while chuckle.


Oh … Romantic isn’t my type…


“Guess Sungmin did this huh?” he tap my nose as I nod shyly, “If I’m single then what?”



I stare at him and straighten my back before pull his hands slowly next to my chest,

 

“I wanna marry you…”



It’s a beautiful sight…

You’re looking for something dumb to do

Hey baby…

 

 

“I know I wanna marry you…” –Hyukjae–
 

 

Don’t say no no no no no…

Just say yea yea yea yea yea

And we’ll go go go go go

If you’re ready like I’m ready…

 

 

“Yes I wanna marry you…”–Donghae–



“A bit Hae…” I take my phone and dial the recent number.

“Hello… I take the order for next month… Thank you” I smile all widely as Donghae just eyeing me curious.

“What order?”

“Wedding place…” and I seal our day with a soft long kiss on his lovingly lips.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm doneeee...

THank you for every subscribers babiess (^///^)

I love you all...

 

Oh and... happy vacation... happy Iedul Fitri for all moslem ELF ^_^

 

Love ya,

dc