Donghae's side

If You Come Back

Donghae Side

 

“He didn’t even reject me…” I wail as I keep crying. I know all will be better through the time, but I know that it will take a long long time to heal.

 

“He didn’t love me… I just know it… he just said ‘oh’ instead of hold me and say something like -please don’t break up with me- or what… Bastard…” I throw my phone on the bed as I lay down and crying my heart out for the whole night.

 

“Did I take the right thing?” I mumble incoherent as I keep crying heavily. And what I do for the days later is just crying at night on my bed alone.

 

Damn !

I’m the one who asked him to break up, yet I still feel betrayed…

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

“I wanna watch Despicable Me 2… Yes…” I chirp through the phone.

 

Lately, there’s a man who seems had an interest in me. His name is Siwon. He’s so sweet and caring and handsome. At least he didn’t ignore me for the whole 4 days just like my ex-boyfriend. Siwon always has a time for me.

 

Well, it’s just a matter of time when he finally confesses to me and having a passionate yucky kiss with me.

 

Well…

I never know that kissing someone can be this plain.

There’s no desire, no tingling feeling in my stomach.

NOTHING.

It’s just like I chewing a bitter gum.

 

What’s wrong with me?

It's not like when I kiss Hyukkie...

It feels so damn ticklish in my tummy every time we kissed.

 

And when I hang out with Siwonie, I didn't feel the nervous feeling. Not like every time I went on a date with Hyukkie, it will took all my time just to choose my clothes.

I sigh heavily and start to regret my decision about broke up with Hyukkie...

but.. my life is still going on...

--------------------------------------------------

6 month later

I was upset with Siwonnie. It’s nearly valentine day but he’s hard to be reached.

I then decided to have some quality friendly time with my best friend, Sungmin. He loves shopping for sure.

 

“Minnieee… meet you at the usual place neh? Yup… let’s buy something for valentine” I said through the phone and can hear Minnie squealing happily before hang up.

 

That day we’re shopping here and there. I bought an expensive t-shirt for Siwonnie and snow globe for him too. Not to forget I bought a present for my dearly parents too.

 

 

 

“Ahhh… Thank you for today Minnie… Let’s go home now, Kyu must be worry if you come home late” I said smiling widely as he nod agree.

 

We were about to walk out of the mall, when suddenly I’ve got an urgent message, told me that Siwonnie is sick. It’s his sister, Soo Young. I noted myself that I will go to his house instead going back home.

 

 

After bid goodbye to Sungmin, I quickly turn my way to Siwonnie home. With a happy feeling and hope he will be surprise, I went to his house.

 

But I have to be disappointed since his father said that Siwon isn’t at home. He’s at Church.

Awww… such a lovely boyfriend I have. He still went to church even he’s sick.

 

Because I know where the church was, I went there and waiting outside.

I text him to tell that I was at the church and waiting for him.

 

I bet he’ll be surprise and happy.

Who’s not?

 

Well… He’s not!

 

 

When he sees me, he stare at me with an annoyed disbelieve look then say, “why you’re here?” and I just feel hurt inside.

 

Is this what you get when you visit your boyfriend??

 

He then takes me to have a simple dinner before get a taxi for me to get home.

 

I was so upset and angry and hurt with this face that he showed me once he saw me minutes ago. I didn’t even say a single word that night, and once I sat in the taxi, I text him and tell him to break up with me.

 

I cry a lot for days.

I do love him, but what he did to meee…

 

Once again…

I broken

 

And after months I cried and cried and cried, Siwon's friends told me that Siwon was keep going to es even when he's still in a relationship with me.

Damn that bastard...

-----------------------------------------------------------

I stay single for almost 2 years but I don’t mind.

I feel free…

then one day, I was busy with my computer at office, sorting so many data for Budget revise when Minnie call me. I smile a bit as I swipe the phone's screen and quickly put it speaker on.

"Hello, Min.."

“Donghae… what are you doing now?” Minnie asks through the phone as I keep working on my laptop.

“I’m still gathering some data for tomorrow meeting, why?” I answer while keep typing on my keyboard.

 

“Uhm… nothing… you know, uhm… Hyukjae texting me…” and his words just make me stop whatever I was doing, and somehow I feel warm inside my heart.

“He’s asking you, whether you’re married or not yet…”

 

“Oh… Let’s drop this topic, Minnie…” I sigh, “If I wanna marry someone, I will tell you, you know it… And you do know I will never get over him forever right?” I said it softly then sighed again before continue my work.

 

“Then why you broke up with him?” he asks. His tone’s rather sad.

 

I thought a bit…

“I don’t know… I just want him to hold me back, but he didn’t say words… He simply didn’t want me right?” I shrug as the hurtful memory came invasion my thought. I decided to close my laptop and postpone my work.

 

“Let’s change the topic, Minnie… its drain my strength…”

“Hae… how about we meet at the usual place? Shopping?”

 

“Sounds great…” 

-----------------------------------------------------------

I decided to split it into Donghae's side and Hyukjae's side....

Enjoy it...