Right now, haven't we become one?

We are ONE ♥

Sungmin POV

It has been 2 years already. 2 beautiful years I have spent together with my boyfriend Cho Kyuhyun.

But lately there is one thing that’s bothering me … a lot: Making love. After all these years we have been together we never did ‘it’. The topic is really scaring me. Most of my friends often talk about their experience and it’s mostly stuff like: ‘’He was so harsh’’,  ‘’It was so painful, I wasn’t able to walk properly for a week’’.  Why shouldn’t I be scared? I have no experience and also still ..

I know that Kyuhyun wants to do ‘it’ with me, I can tell by the way he looks at me sometimes. Or when we cuddle in our shared bed he sometimes gets hard. What if he can’t take it any longer and will break up with me? Or what should I do when he implies to it any night? Aish~ I really don’t know what to do about it and I also don’t wanna tell him about my fear, maybe he will laugh at me or won’t understand.

 

 

 

Later that night one of my biggest fears came true..

I stepped out of the bathroom with only a towel around my hips and made my way to our shared bedroom. Yes we both live together already.

As I opened the door to our bedroom, Kyuhyun was laying there on our big sized bed only wearing a tight white top and shorts. I gulped. Please don’t tell me that..

‘’Come here Sungminnie~’’ he said and mentioned with his hands to come closer. I also could see him checking me out.

Slowly I went closer to him and our bed. I could feel my heart beating so fast. ‘’Y-Yeah what is it Kyu?’’ I asked him

‘’Come here’’ he said while he sat up.

I quietly squealed when he pulled me onto our bed placing me on his lap. Now I’m sure what this is leading to.

He started my cheek and leaned in for a kiss. Of course I kissed him back. It felt so good kissing him but I’m still not ready for it and I’m pretty sure that he reached his limit and when I’ll be pushing him away right now he will break up with me.

As his hands made its way to my s, I pushed him away and looked at him with teary eyes. ‘’P-Please don’t..’’ I whispered.

Kyuhyun looked at me with a shocked expression I also could see sadness and disappointment in his eyes. …I’m sorry Kyu.

‘’Why Sungmin-ah? Did I do something wrong? Or do you don’t love me? Just please tell me!’’ he asked me with a loud voice.

‘’N-No it’s just…’’

‘’Just?’’

‘’I’mscared’’ I whispered

‘’What?’’ he asked softly this time and came closer to me.

‘’I’m scared Kyu’’ I said while I stared at the floor, not wanting to meet this gaze.

‘’Of what Minnie? …. Making Love?’’ he was standing in front of me now, placing his hands on my shoulders.

I nodded. ‘’P-please don’t laugh at me because of that’’ I whispered scared of his reaction

Suddenly he embraced me into a tight hug ‘’Oh Minnie I would never laugh at you’’ He said lovingly and kissed my forehead. ‘’You should have told me that you’re scared’’ he said as he lifted with his fingers my chin and looked directly into my teary eyes.   

‘’S-So you won’t break up with m-me?’’

‘’Stupid, I would never break up with you especially not because of that. I love you Minnie, so much. You’re the person I want to spend my life with. You’re my world Lee Sungmin’’ Kyu whispered against my lips and kissed me afterwards with so much love and care that I started to cry.

…I’m so dump…

He broke the kiss as he felt that I was crying. ‘’Ssch~ it’s okay’’. He kissed my tears away.

‘’I’m so sorry Kyu. I love you too, so much and I also want to spend the rest of my life with you’’ I said sobbing and hugged him tight. ‘’I was just so scared of making love with you because most of my friends often talk about that topic and always say that it is so painful and stuff’’

‘’It’s okay Minnie.’’ he my back to calm me down.

‘’I love you and would never hurt you or go harsh on you while making love. Making love is about two people becoming ONE and to show each other how much they love the other. And I want to show you my deepest love for you, how much you mean to me. I want to give you a beautiful ‘first time’ that you will never forget’’ he whispered with so many emotions in his voice into my ear.

…By now I really should have known that he would never hurt me. He makes me feel so special…

‘’Do you see that?’’

‘’Hm what?’’I asked

‘’Our shadows’’

I looked at our shadows. Two people hugging.

‘’Right now, haven’t we become one?’’ Kyuhyun said smiling sweetly at me

He’s right.. our shadows made it look like as if we are one person. We are ONE. I couldn’t help but kiss him. This man is so perfect, I don’t know what I did in my previous life to deserve him. Cho Kyuhyun – my love and my world ♥

 

‘‘I’m ready Kyu~ I trust you’’ I said and looked into his eyes telling him that I’m 100% sure about it

 

 

 

And so we ended up later in our bed hugging and smiling.

And as he promised he gave me a beautiful memory. Making Love with him was just perfect, he was gentle and loving.

‘’I Love You Kyu’’ I whispered and fell asleep in the arms of my man – Cho Kyuhyun.

 

The End ^-^