Why you?

A Sweet Jerk

Why you?

 

 

Beep. Beep. Beep.

I groaned and flipped over onto the other side of the bed and put the covers further over my head, willing the noise to go away.

Beep. Beep. Beep.

I tried putting a pillow on my face, but it was no use. I looked over at the alarm clock on my bedside table and nearly groaned again. 7:55 a.m. on a Monday morning. 

With a heavy sigh, I haphazardly fumbled around my bed to look for my cell phone. I had fallen asleep talking to one of my exgirlfriend that wanted to get back together.

I kicked the blanket away from me and went to the bathroom to wash up. 

I was brushing my teeth, when the bathroom door opened.

Great...I forgot to lock it.

I turn around to yell at the person to get out, when I saw a shocked and blushing Heather.

What? What the hell is wrong with her? What is she looking a--

Oh.

I just realised I was only wearing my boxers, shirtless.

I smirked at her, when she stared at my abs.

"Do you like what you see?"

She did a disgust expression and turned around closing the door.

 

When I was ready to go to work I asked my father for the car keys.

"Heather has them, she is about to leave, maybe you will be able to catch her"

What? Why does she have the car? I ran out of the house and saw her opening the car's door.

I ran to her and took the keys from her.

"What are you doing? I need the car to go to work" I said pushing her aside and getting in the car.

"Huh? But i need to go to an interview!" She said trying to pull me out of the car.

I smirked.

"Well that gives me another reason to not let you take the car." I said starting the car.

"I need a job. So let me use the car!!!!!" She said crossing her arms.

"Well if I don't go to work, I will lose my job" I said looking at her angry face.

"Heather! Yoongi! I forgot to tell you that you have to share the car starting now, since Heather is going to work" Said my mom when she saw us bickering.

"What?!?!?" We both said.

"With him?"

"With her?"

"Sorry guys." She said going back to the house.

I looked at her

"...Get in the car" I said, grunting.

"What?"

"Do you want to go get a job, yes or no?" I said looking at her.

When she didn't answer, I just closed the driver's door.

She just looked shoked and walked around the car, with her arms still crossed, and sat on at the passengers seat next to me.

"Is your place far?" I asked her driving out of the parking lot.

"No."

"Where is it?"

"Just go straight, then turn left and drop me at the bubble tea store"

The drive there was so silent and akward.

I finally dropped her at the bubble tea shop without a word and left to the restaurant where I worked.

 

"You're late" Said Jin.

Jin is my friend...and also the owner of the restaurant. He is just 22, but his parents gave him a reastaurant for his 20th birthday, so he can make a buisness on his own.

"Yah, I can't let you be late all the time! I know you're my best buddy..." He looked if anyone was around. "But if my parents knew, they would kill me." He said whispering bending closer to me.

"I'm sorry but I was late because of the daughter of my mom's friend ...and my ex called me last night." I said putting the waiter's apron around my waist.

"Victoria? She wants to get back with you after she cheated on you?"

"Yeah" I said cleaning a table from customers that just left.

"Well, whatever...there are some female clients waiting for you over there" He said pointing at the table of those girly girls winking at me.

Argh those girls, they are so not my type, they are too girly and flirty. And look at those 10kg of makeup, they look so fake.

"Well I have to go. I have to interview a girl. I saw her pictureon her CV, and she's hot." He said smirking.

- - - - -

"Right this way" Said a female waitress.

She lead me to the office, It was really big.

I took a seat.

I was going to come here imediatly, but I couldn't stand staying longer in the car with Yoongi, so I asked him to drop me at the Bubble Tea store and i walked till here.

This place started 2 years ago. Yet it's so popular. I wonder why?

"He will be here soon" she said leaving the office.

I have to admit that this lady is really pretty, she could me a model.

"Hello Miss." Said a voice comming from behind. When he sat on his chair I saw his face.

His ing handsome god face.

"Hi! My name is Heather and I am posting for a job here" I said bowing 90°.

"I'm Kim Seojin, but you can call me Jin" He said smilling. He looked at my resume.

I was nervous, but he seemed satisfied.

"So..." he said putting the papers down. "I see you have already been a waitress once in a expensive hotel, well that's convicing enought...but I see you have been to elite university and you want to major in buisness and economics...why are you working here?"

"Well I'm sorry, i hope you don't mind, but it's kind of a...long and personal matter and I need to work because i left my country--"

"Don't worry, I understand. But you left your country? Where were you from?"

"I'm from Ontario, Canada"

"Oh really? Well your korean is very good. And you are really beautiful" he said smirking at me. "You're hired!"

What? Already? I wasn't here even 10 minutes.

"Really? Thank you! When do I start working?"

"Now?"

"Uhhhh....ok...Sure"

"Ok here is your uniform and your apron. You can change in the girl's staff bathroom over there"

- - - - -

 

"Guys can you gather up please!" Said Jin.

I went to where some of our workers were gathered.

"We have a new waitress among us"

Great. Another of those girls who will probably end up being a over confident with everyone. And think she is the most pretty girl in the world. That is how 99.99% of the girls that work here are.

...Since everyone that works here, is good looking.

"Come here Heather!"

Heather? O___O

"Anneong! Please take care of me!" She said bowing.

When she looked up, I saw her face.

"WHAT?!?!?" We both said in the same time.

"What are you doing here?!" She asked me.

"What are you doing her? I work here!" I told her.

"Well, I do to now!" She said crossing her arms.

"You guys know eachother?" Asked Jin.

"Unfortunatly" She said rolling her eyes.

That brat.

"Um everyone can go back to work now" Jin said akwardly, as the customers were stairring at us.

Jin came closer to me.

"Wait...is she one of your ex?" 

"NO!!! Of course not! Look at her!"

Jin turned around to look at her while she was helping some customers.

"Well she is hot...and she is also your type..."

What?? Her!?!?

"No! She is not!" I said going away to help costomers.

Great. First, she moves into my house. Second, she works in the same place as me!

This is so annoying. I hate her!

 

"Ahhhhhh!!!"

 

 


____________________________________________

Next Chapter Preview :

"Do you like me?"

____________________________________________

 

Hello guys ! Sorry for not updating yesterday ! I was working on my first fanfics ast chapter :D

Hope you guys liked this chapter !

They live and work in the same place now...what will happen between these two ???

LOL they hate eachother so much xD They are always bickering !

Don't forget to comment subscribe and upvote !

Thanks I love you~~ <3