Bedtime Story

Nonsense; Throne of The Crescent Moon

“Grandpa, could you please tell me a story tonight?” A kid with a cute pout was begging his grandpa to tell him a story before he sleeps.

“Oh? Why so sudden? You always want no one tell you a story but your mother.” The grandpa a bit shocked.

“Oh nothing Grandpa. I just wanna try to listen to a story from everyone other than mom. So?please grandpa.... ” The kid swallowed his last food and drank.

“Of course, dear. I would like to tell you every story i’ve ever known.” The grandpa smiled.

“Wow, Taengoo..” the kid’s mom was in awe hearing his kid now want another people to lullaby him.

“Let’s go to bed.....” the kid kissed his parents and go upstair while dragged his grandpa.

 

The kid named Taengoo and his grandpa were in bed.

“So, what kind of story do you want to know, Tae?” the grandpa caressed Taengoo’s hair.

“hmm... how about the best story you’ve ever heard?”

“okay... the best story? Hmmm... here is the story”

 

 

A girl with hennaed hair walking on a rainbow, exactly on pink colour. She was smiling brighty feel the breeze. The girl who always there, walking or better called flying on the part of rainbow that coloured pink, was a mother of beauty. Is that true that rainbow has a princess each colour? Why was she alone while the other princess were coming down to the earth?

Tiffany, the pink Princess of rainbow wasn’t a common creature.

She’s the crescent moon.

“wait.... how can she be a princess when she is the crescent moon?”

“the girl was an angel, she loves pink, she was the pink princess untill a thunder cursed her and she’s enchanted. She is now keep changing between a crescent moon and a princess. Now listen... ok?” Taengoo nodded.

 

Tiffany had alot of friends, a very loyal friends, Jessica the ice princess who controls the cycle of water in this world, Yuri the mermaid who controls every creature in the sea, Sunkyu the earth woman, Seohyun the wind controller.

“They’re just like Avatar, aren’t they?” Taengoo yawned.

“You feel sleepy already, huh?”

“I am not..”

The grandpa continue the story just then... he saw Taengoo fell asleep.

 

**

Taengoo’s POV

“what is that?” i saw a slight of pink light on the sky while i was playing with Ginger.

“Ruff! Ruff! Ruff!”  Ginger ran hastily, left me behind.

“Ginger... wait... where do you think you’re going?” i didn’t understand why Ginger being like that, he didn’t even listen to his lil master, me, The Great Taengoo. I followed him for like... some kilometres away.

“Ginger please stop!” i mad at him, he didn’t listen to me. But now he stopped on his track., barking to nothingness.

“What the hell happened to you?” when i was about  to caressed his body, he jumped, ran a few metres and barking like crazy.

I staggered, approached him, trying to drag Ginger back to home. Rather than be a good boy, he bite me instead. “aaaaaaaaaaarrrrgggghhhh”

 

**

“Honey... wake up... wake up....”

 

 

 

________

 

A short chapter, i wish you understand what i wrote.

and yeah this kind of story is kinda boring. lol.

i don't even know why i started to write this. kekeke.