I love you

Reaching you

Doyoon Liked him. He liked him since the first time they met. Since that boy reached out for help him in ceremony for new students.

His name was Choi Seungcheol

 

He’s smart and handsome. And Doyoon was really happy knowing that he could be Seungcheol’s Classmate. Seeing him from the corner of the classroom where he seats. Doyoon loved to see him laughing, and joking around with his friends. There are only several things that Doyoon knew about him.  As of this moment, after the school has ended Seungcheol always went to the library and read some books.

And today, Doyoon followed him around. Seeing him secretly from the gap of the bookshelf just for watching what was that Choi doing. Doyoon started to stalk him like this about two weeks ago. He will stand quietly there and staring at Seungcheol about five or ten minutes then he went home. For him, it’s already more than enough.

Doyoon startled when his eyes met with seungcheol’s. he took one of small book at the bookshelf in front of him and pretend to read it. Did Seungcheol realize it? Did Seungcheol find out if he was watching him? Seriously, Doyoon doesn’t want to be labeled as stalker. Doyoon tighten the grip on the book. He could not move at all, he was too scared.

.

Please don’t look at me now

You’re too close, I can even touch you

My eyes can’t stop looking at you

.

"Doyoon?"

The Twilight sky lengthening shadow of that boy, and Doyoon could feel that shadow is walking closer towards him and when he looked down, he could see a pair of blue sneakers in front of his shoe. Doyoon can ensure that the distance between him and Seungcheol merely one step.

"Since when you are here?"

He didn’t answer Seungcheol’s question.

He knew that he was not among those who are brave. Seungcheol figure was never this close before. Seungcheol never engage him in conversation, but Doyoon will soon say goodbye and walked away. he went away, because Doyoon don’t want Seungcheol realize his feelings. Because when Seungcheol are nearby, then his heartbeat not willing to compromise for not to beating so fast, and a tinge of blush will just show up on his face.

Doyoon keeps his feeling by himself, and won’t ever let anyone knows about his feelings towards Seungcheol. But now Seungcheol is here, knowing what he was doing and when Seungcheol know it all, he would probably hate it. And Doyoon didn’t want it. He was too scared … but now, the existence of  Seungcheol is no longer simple for him, that’s why he won’t let this misunderstanding. No matter what answer he would get, he’ll confess his feelings.

"Are you watching me all this time?"

"I-I’m glad to know you, you treated the same as others, therefore, I want to tell you something..-"

Doyoon body did not stop shaking. but he did not care. He had been hide it for too long, he'll say it. at least for this time Doyoon will try to be brave

"Thank you to smile for me…Thank you for all your kindness … I…-"

"Doyoon?"

"I love you. I.. I love you…"

Doyoon no longer know what he could say to him. Doyoon bit his own lip, trying to hold back the sobs escaped his lips. He already said the sentence that he had been buried deep down. Will  Seungcheol be angry? Did Seungcheol understand? Is this feeling has been clearly conveyed to him?

.

I do wanna reach you, I always do

I don’t care if you don’t love me

I don’t care how hurt my heart will

I just wanna say it again and again

.

Doyoon gasped as Seungcheol’s fingers reaching book that covered his face. Doyoon clutch the book tightly, when he felt Seungcheol try to remove it from him. No. Doyoon did not want Seungcheol to see his face this time. He did not want. After all that he confessed to him.

His actions were useless, because Seungcheol can eventually get rid of the book from the boy in front of him. Doyoon couldn’t hold back his tears anymore and began to cry. Doyoon thought that's embarrassing. He didn’t want Seungcheol see it so he decided to leave the library.

And before Doyoon turned to run, Seungcheol’s hands already held his wrist then pull him right into his arm. Seungcheol hugs him tightly makes Doyoon feel surprised. What the heck is Seungcheol doing right now?

"I love you too"

Seungcheol’s words make Doyoon stunned. Doyoon had absolutely no idea what that meant, but this time, yes. He understands everything, when Seungcheol eliminate the distance between them, hugged him and kissed him in a gentle kiss. He understood one thing.

"I love you too Doyoon"

.

I like you

even the sun hasn’t rise anymore

I just wanna say it again and again

I wanna be with you

.

Doyoon knew, that he finally reached Seungcheol

.

 This is like a dream

 I’ve finally reached you

 

 

So how was that?