Not just pretending

Please! Be my boyfriend!

-Please pretend to be my boyfriend

! -WHAT?

-I know you don't want to but pleaseeeeee... Be my boyfriend just for a few hours.

-Yah! Lee Kikwang! Why must I be your pretend- boyfriend?

- ah uh..- Kikwang cleared his throat- my parents want me to have a relationship or not they won't let me be a singer anymore. As a leader, the most wonderful boyfriend of Korea, you must have responsibility. 

- Why don't you ask Yoseob or Junhyung?

- Junhyung has a movie and Yoseob has a new song.

- What about Dongwoon and Hyunseung? Go and ask them.

- They have schedule, too. Why don't you know about the group schedule?-Kikwang yelled.

-Ashhh..Fine. When?

- Tonight. You don't have schedule right?

Doojoon nodded lazily then go the bathroom and get dressed.

•-----•-----•-----•-----•-----•-----•-----•-----•-----••-----•-----•-----•-----•-----•-----•-----•-----•-----••-----•-----•-----•-----•-----•-----•-----•-----•-----•

7p.m, in a luxury restaurant in Gangnam where 2 handsome idols were chatting and maybe yelling.

- Hyung, remember what must you say, be polite to my parents, they like you so don't make them dissapointed. Remember to call me KiKi............

- Alright Alright! Shut up before I call you grandma.

-Ahh- Doojoon screamed after Kikwang's beautiful feet trampled on his.- Yah! Lee KiKwang!!!Whymxhdufjtg.....

- Shhh! My parents are here- Kikwang hurrily covered Doonjoon mouth with his hand and waved at his parents when he saw them were finding him.

- Hello mom, hello dad. Tonight, i will introduce to you my boyfriend- Kikwang said, pointed to Doojoon.- Doojoonie, let's meet my parents.

-Nice to meet you, Mr. And Mrs.Lee. I am Yoon DooJoon, KiKi's boyfriend.

Kikwang blushed, he tried to act normal but he couldn't hide his smile and those happy eyes. And Doojoon saw it. He put his arm around Kikwang waiste and pull him closer.  

-Kiki honey, don't be shy like that.-Doojoon .And it worked,Kikwang's face now is a ''tomato''.

-Awww! Can you see honey, they are such a cute couple.- Kikwang's mom said happily

•-----•-----•-----•-----•-----•-----•-----•-----•-----••-----•-----•-----•-----•-----•-----•-----•-----•-----••-----•-----•-----•-----•-----•-----•-----•-----•-----•   Doojoon POV

After a while eat and talk, Kikwang parents finally let him have his own life  and continued to be an idol. They went home and we were walking out of the restaurant. Since we were wearing hoodies, no one can know we were B2ST. Suddenly, Kikwang took my hand and ran.

-Yah! Lee Kikwang! Where are you going? 

-Since tonight you are my boyfriend. Why don't we have some fun.-Kikwang winked to me I felt my heart beated faster.I shooked my head ''No! I'm not like him. I'm just tired because of running. But his smile was beautiful. No no no Yoon Doojoon, you don't like him'' there was a fight in my head. One said that I like him and the other said that I'm not.

When I'm not paid any attention, we arrived the theme park. Kikwang seemed so happy. 

-Hyung,I want to play that.- he said, pointed at the roller coaster.

-What?- I pray that he would change his choice but no he was not.

- I want to play he roller coaster. You're scared ?

-No, I'm not. I'm just afraid that you will scream like a girl.

- Good. Let's play. We bought the ticket and sat on the roller coaster. I felt a bit scared but Kikwang was excited. And that smile..

The roller coaster started to move. I tried to not yell and calm my self while Kikwang laugh. When we comed to the top, it stop and went down very very fast. I saw it was fun, not scary like I think but the dancer,  who has been very excited since we went to the park, was screaming. His hand is holding my hand, his eyes closed but there was something happy on his face.

I blushed, why is he so beautiful. Oh my god, my heart beated faster now. Uhhh! Now I have a crush on this guy. Really??

•-----•-----•-----•-----•-----•-----•-----•-----•-----••-----•-----•-----•-----•-----•-----•-----•-----•-----••-----•-----•-----•-----•-----•-----•-----•-----•-----•  

Third person POV

 Afer a few minutes the roller coaster stopped, they comed out with a blushing man and a dizzy man.

- Kikwang-ah do you want some ice cream?

- Really hyung? You're gonna buy ice cream for me.

- Yup! Because tonight I'm your boyfriend.

- Thanks hyung.- Kikwang shyly- hyung, I want to tell you a secret. Come here!

Doojoon slightly stepped closer and put his ear lower next to Kikwang mouth so Kikwang can whisper into his ear. -

I like you a lot hyung.- Kikwang kissed on Doojoon cheek and ran away. Doojoon followed him and catched Kikwang. Hugged him tightly, Doojoon slowly whisper: - I love you, Kikwang.

- I love you, too, hyung.

Firework appeared in the sky. The lovely couple slowly kissed each other.