Final

S E O U L - H o w t o L o v e

"I just can't take this anymore! Let's just break up." said Yoseob.

"Okay. I can survive without you." said Doojoon.

They were on another fight. It had been their daily routine. Fighting and fighting, day and night. Not caring about what people would say if they heard about them fighting and cursing on each other. Both of them knew how bad it would be if they kept on fighting like this, but none of them would give up and apologize.

"I don't really think you can, because I was the one who helped you survive when you were suffering the whole cold night, hungry two years ago."

"As you said, that was two years ago. And I am not the old me. It was all the past, Yoseob. Snap out of it."

"Okay, if you say so. Now, pack your things and get your ing body out of my house. Now."

The way Yoseob looked at him, the way Yoseob glared at him. Doojoon knew the look on his face. He wants me to leave. He is happy without me. We are over. Completely over, Doojoon thought. He went upstairs and packed his things. He cried. He regretted not giving up. If just he gave himself up on the fight, Yoseob wouldn't be left alone with no one to protect him. He blamed himself for not being able to hug Yoseob, pat his back and tell him that he's sorry.

 

■□■□●○●○

 

"I shouldn't have done that. Why are you so stupid, Yang Yoseob!?" said Yoseob, smacking his head.

He really wants to leave, you pabo! Why did you even start the fight?!, Yoseob cursed. He wasn't just scolding himself, he was crying out loud like a child who had lost his lollipop. No, he is really a child who hadn't lost his lollipop, but his life. Doojoon was his life, his soul, his other half. He was going to lose his life. He didn't want to, but why did he even tell Doojoon to get his body out of the house? He was just too childish and selfish. He just realised how selfish he was when he told Doojoon to pack his things. Now, he regretted it.

With his small weak body, he went out of his room and went to Doojoon's soon-to-be ex-room. He picked his fist up to knock the closed door, hesitated to do it. He took a long, long breath before knocking the door. No response. He knocked again but the same silence answered. He twisted the doorknob sneaking abit inside the room. His eyes caught something black, no. It's not black, it's red. Blood. He immediately opened the door wider just to see Yoon Doojoon lying unconciously on the floor with blood coming out of his left wrist.

"Doojoon! Ya!" 

Yoseob ran to Doojoon, putting his head on his knees. Tears fell on his cheeks and he cried Doojoon's name out. 

"Ya! I told you to leave the house, pabo! Not leave me, you bastard!" yelled Yoseob.

He felt Doojoon's pulse on his right wrist. Nothing. His tears fell even more and faster. He found a memo beside Doojoon's body. It said:

Yoseob, I am sorry I can't leave this house like you want me to. But I have to leave you, my love. Because I can protect you from any danger with dying. I can't protect you if I just leave this house, because I can't be with you. But with dying, I can always stay there. In your heart. I am sorry, baby. I will always love you.

Yours forever,

Doojoon.