Till The End

I'm Not Okay

 

At first please read this: Black Pearl

 

 

Puff.

 

I slowly rested my sweaty back against the mirror. After finishing another dance session finally our instructor let us rest.

 

I grabbed my bottle before unscrewed the cap and drank while my other hand wiped the layer of perspiration on my forehead. I glanced at my partner; required in the dancing routine, Jessica Jung. The quiet and cold person among our clique.

 

Just thinking about her name make my heartstring thumped loudly. Look at her shadow make my mind went haywire. Just felt her presence make this unknown tingling feelings crept into my soul. That’s how much I have head over heel for the Ice Princess.

 

I know its sound cliché if I said I fell in love with her from the first sight but that’s how it be. She is too delicate not to fall in love with. Even our eligible instructor assistant; Ok Taecyeon had hit on her. I can let out a relieved breath when she rejected it directly; not without thinking twice.

 

I snapped from my thoughts, when I felt my phone vibrated in my sweat pant pocket. Knowing who the caller make me silently grumbled, hesitantly I fished out the device and looked briefly on the screen.

 

Choi Minho.

 

Gosh, this dude doesn’t get my words isn’t he?

 

I pressed the green button before scowled lightly, “What do you want, Minho?” I just ignored the stares from the cliques. I just want the whole wide world know that I’m sick with this cheater. How in the world I can get in relationship with him in the first place?

 

“Babe, can we talk about this? What you saw was misunderstand.”

 

“We have talked enough, Minho. I don’t want any explanation from your filthy mouth and don’t call me babe.” Hearing his voice, calling me intimate name make my stomach felt sick. It’s disgustingly sick!

 

“Please just give me another chance. I love you, you know that right babe.”

 

I massaged my temple lightly before let out a groaned, “Oh my gosh, Choi Minho! Where in the ‘break-up’ word you don’t understand? You cheated on me! I dumped you! I’m not like any girls you can persuaded with your sweet words and flowers.” Without hearing his responses I quickly ended the conversation and chucked the poor device into my duffel bag.

 

I closed my eyes for a while before opened it back, and witnessing everyone in the studio were looking at me. I let out a bitter smiled, “I’m sorry, you guys need to listen to my rambled back then.”

 

Taeyeon, the oldest among us gave a warm smiled to me, “We’re sorry to hear it, Yuri.”

 

I shook my head, “Nah you shouldn’t it’s his stupid fault anyways. I got nothing to lose.” I said coolly.

 

“I knew it! He have this bad vibe with him when the first time I saw him.” The loud machine, Choi Sooyoung rebutted out.

 

“Don’t you know, ‘Don’t judge the book by its cover’, Sooyoung?” the bubbly girl, Tiffany Hwang said with a stern gazed.

 

“Well, I’m not judging! He is proven badass type.” Sooyoung flailed her arms into the air. I just looked at them while they were having their arguments. But my attention being grabbed by the icy but beautiful princess, when she get up suddenly.

 

“I’m going.” The two words uttered out from , make Sooyoung and Tiffany abruptly stopped their squabbles.

 

“But, we don’t finish our routine yet, Jessi.” Tiffany said.

 

“I’m tired.” Jessica replied before make her way out from the studio.

 

“Geez, that’s ice princess. What had gotten into her suddenly?” I frowned hearing Tiffany’s grumbled.

 

What had happen to you, Jessica? You becoming quieter since three months ago…

 

I quietly stuffed my towel into the bag before stood up, “Since Jessica left, I guess I will take my leave too.” I bid my farewell to them before exited the studio.

After threw my duffel bag on the back seat I drove out my car, away from the complex. I clenched my fist on the steer wheel while thinking about Jessica’s changes of attitude. Why she becoming icier these days? Well, of course she is cold but surprisingly she is actually nice and warm when you successfully broke the barrier; ironically from her first impression.

 

Without my mind realizing, my hands automatically make a sharp U-turn make the cars behind me honked annoyingly. I flashed an apologetic smiled before pressed the pedal a bit urgent, zooming to Jessica’s penthouse. I’m going to find out what have been disturbing you…

 

After parked my car nearby I climbed the hill to Jessica’s penthouse. Luckily, the security recognized me and let me in without any second thoughts.

 

The elevator door opened, revealed a tranquil quiet along the hallway to Jessica’s pent house since no one should be living up here except for Jessica, the girl that stole my heart.

 

I let out a deep breath before exhaled it loudly, ‘Why are you nervous suddenly, Kwon Yuri?! It’s just Jessica!’ I mentally shouted.

 

With a trembling hand I pressed the bell before took a few steps back.

 

After a few moments, the door creaked opened revealed the Ice princess in her messy bed hair, wrinkling oversized shirt.

 

“Yuri?” I let out a chuckled looking at Jessica’s expression. Her eyes and mouth widened seeing me.

 

“Yes, I’m Yuri.” I smirked lightly before get into the compartment without being invited. I looked around. Hmm, nothing change much from the last visiting. The dark chocolate couch is still there, and at the corner being filled with stacks of romance novel. I can saw Nicholas Spark & Julia Quinn’s collection among the stacks.

 

“Still the chick-flicks I know, Jessica?” I said before threw my body on the couch.

 

Jessica straightened her hairs before threw me a menacing glances, “What are you doing here?”

 

“Just visiting my dance partner. Oh, your couch is so comfy.” I said playfully before bounced a little make Jessica broke into grinned.

 

Yes, smile like that Jessica. Because I felt the world more lighten up with your beautiful smiles…

 

“Yah, this is my house!” Jessica smacked my shoulder lightly.

 

I ignored her grunted before threw my left hand to her shoulder, “What are you doing?”

 

“Sleep of course.” Jessica replied shortly.

 

“Geez, your life is so boring. You should getting out sometimes, Jessica. Let your skin breath different air sometimes. Look your skin seems dryer than usual.” I pinched her arm lightly before my eyes caught an album with Mickey Mouse as its cover.

 

“Holy cow! This is so cute!’ I gushed loudly before hugged the album. Jessica threw me a blank stare before roughly snatched the album away from me, “Don’t touch the album.”

 

I swallowed the lump on my throat hearing her cold voice. No, it’s not a cold voice, it’s more like a pain and full with force voice.

 

For a minute, our surrounding becoming silence, with a thick tension surrounded us. I cleared my throat before held her hands, “I-I’m sorry.”

 

Jessica let out a weary sighed, “It’s okay. You don’t know.” She unclasped my hands before stood up, “Can I get you anything?”

 

I just stared at her hard before followed her suit, “Jessica, is something wrong? You were out these days.”

 

“I’m fine. Everything is fine.” She ran her eyes everywhere except to my direction and I can hear a tinge of sarcasm in her voice. I held her shoulder firmly, “You’re lying. You change, Jessica like literally.”

 

She pushed my hands away before took a steps back, “I’m okay, Yuri. Stop worrying about me.”

 

“Then, look in my eyes and tell me you’re okay.”

 

She let out a sighed before stabilized her gazes into my eyes, “I’m okay, Yuri.”

 

I can saw the hurt and loneliness in her eyes. In that dark chocolate orbs giving me signals she need to be loved and be cared. From that moment, I just follow my heart.

 

Pulling her into my embrace before crashed my lips into hers. I heard a loud grunted but that’s don’t make me stop from kissing her. At first, I felt her lips doesn’t give any responses. When I gave up, she finally responses to my kiss, albeit shyly it’s make my heart in ease.

 

I pressed my nose to her cheekbone, to receive more spaces for kissing her. I just hope, she can felt what my feelings felt with this kiss. I nibbling and napping on her lower lips for buying some times before air is needed by us. I pressed my forehead against hers, “Now, I’m asking you once again, Jessica Jung. Are you okay?”

 

Jessica looked straight to my eyes before shook her head lightly, “No, I’m not, Yuri. I’m not okay since I have this stupid feelings for you. I’m not okay since you’re with Minho.”

 

I winced hearing her replied. I just want to wash away all her hurts and uneasiness from her heart. It’s clearly reflected in her eyes. I just want to make it up for Jessica. I caressed her cheek with my thumb, feeling the softness and warmness spread on my skin.

“Just let me make it go away, Jessica.” I whispered into her ear before slowly landed my lips on her neck, while my hands ran along the oversized shirt, into the shirt. Feelings the firm abdomen on my palms make me sighed across her sensitive skins.

 

“Just let me make love to you.” I mumbled before kissed her as sensual I can, sending her all this deep feelings.

 

I can felt the pores on her skin expanding with nibbles kiss on her sensitive parts. My caress also become more often make her driving nuts. No, Jessica is driving me nuts with her delicate self. Slowly, my greedy empowered. I need to make Jessica mine. I must make Jessica mine.

 

All the love I experienced is overwhelmed but I’m not complaining. It made my desire for Jessica becoming stronger after her releases. That’s badly how I yearned for Jessica. That’s bad how I want to dedicate for Jessica.

 

I just couldn’t make enough love for Jessica Jung and I wished this time stop and let our bodies and heart melted together.

 

I entwined our fingers together before draped the cotton blanket, covering our bared bodies from the coldness, “Why you don’t let me see that Mickey’s album?”

 

“Hmm, if I tell you promise me you won’t laugh.”

 

“Cross my heart.”

 

“It’s your photo in it.” Jessica said shyly. I smiled warmly before pulled her closer to me, let our skins brushed against each other, “I never knew I have a stalker here.”

 

“I’m not a stalker!”

 

“Yeap, sure you aren’t.” My voice reflected a tinge of playful in it.

 

Jessica snuck her head on my neck, probably trying hard to hide her blushes. “Baby, wanna go out for a date this weekend?”

 

“I like it, Yuri. You called me baby. I like it.” Jessica mumbled. I felt a bit ticklish when her lips touched my sensitive skin.

 

“And for your answer, yes. I would love to. Even we skipped several steps from the usual steps for asking a girl out for a date.” Jessica continued. I just let out a chuckled before gave a chaste kiss on her lips.

 

“I love you, baby.”

 

“I love you too, seobang.”

 

End.

 

 

 

Just finishing my class for today,

Might as well update this.

Yeap, I just felt like it to make this sequel, since I'm not sastified with the previous ending =)

Thanks for reading!

Maybe drop your thoughts will be awesome too ^^

-Endaiyy