The Accident

In my room

:----------: 

 

"Wow, I can't beleive we're all going to this Anime convention together. It's usually just Nana, Seohae and Kat. Or Seohae, Kat and I," Lee So Ran, our protagonist laughed. 

"What about me.... I come times too," her other friend Sumire protested. 

Seohae jumped in the front of the walking group and stuck her nose up high," Really the only ones who come everytime are Kat and I....Except for that one time where Kat's car broke down..." 

So Ran poked her friends forehead,"We know, we know.....Margret." 

"Why are you calling me by my American name!!! You know I hate it!!"  

Their other friend, Kat also decided to poke Seohae's head." And that's why, she called you Margret." 

"Shio-chan, you should stop walking backwards before you bump into someone," their other friend, Sumire warned in Japanese. 

"Yup, sorry," Seohae responded.  

"It's hot outside," So Ran adding a sense of randomness to the conversation. 

Their last friend Nana gave them a frustrated look," Stop speaking Japanese, me and Kat don't take Japanese remember. We have no clue what your saying." 

So Ran raised her hand,"I don't either. You guys speak too fast."  

The whole group chuckled and practically in sync Seohae and Sumire replied," Yes, it's hot outside." 

"What? It's like freezing outside," Kat commented only to get the three Japanese speakers to practically die on the sidewalk with laughter.  

After a few more blocks of the five friends just being, them they arrived at the AnimeCon. And in a matter if what seemt like seconds to the group the Jersey Girls big venture to New York ended.  

"I can't beleive that was four hours, gone already. I didn't even get to see Gosho Aoyama," Seohae whinnied.  

"Don't worry we can always come back next year," So Ran laughed as she tried to cheer the older up. 

"Like hell all of us would be able to gather like this again," she fake cried and the whole group set into slight laughter.  

"That'd be us all right," So Ran agreed.  

Once the group reached a certain point So Ran split from the group. She had promised to meet up with her sister who worked in New York.  Reaching into her pocket she found the peice of paper given to her with directions.  

"Right across the street from Madison Square Garden is the meet up place, huh? I think Sis' said their was some big Korean concert their today too. I wonder if its still on?" 

Slowly but surely she finally managed her way to Madison Square Garden, from the lack of sound coming from the gigantic stadium she was sure the concert had long ended.  

"It's a shame really," she thought as she crossed the street.  

As So Ran crossed theslightly dark street, from not to far off she heard right now unknown voice cry out "WATCH OUT!"  

There was a flash of light, the feeling of another body, as if someone as pushing her out of the way. Then, there was pain, and finally darkness.  

 

: thirteen weeks later : 

 

"Someone get the doctor! I think I see her eyes opening!" A familiar voice cried out.  

"Oh my God, So Ran you're awake," cried another. "Thank God." 

Slowly Lee So Ran opened her eyes. The room was so bright, and she was surrounded by people, many who seemed to be Doctors and Nurses. Then in the back lied Sumire, and So Ran's older sister Charlie. They we're both standing there, in tears. 

"Um, guys, mind telling me what's going on? ....And why my head hurts so much?" So Ran calmly asked.  

Charlie and Sumire smiled then Sumire quickly ran off to get the nurse. "I'm glad your okay, you've been out for 13 weeks you know. Do you know how worried Yonghwa Oppa and I have been, he finally got a chance to fly back from Korea last week. And now you wake up," she laughed. 

"He's probably gonna be a bit pissed when I call him." 

So Ran smiled and laughed along. 

Soon enough Sumire returned with the nurse. So Rans temperature and a few other things were checked, then after a few exams they all say down and began to explain. 

"I'm your Nurse, Jamie, I was the one there 13 weeks ago when you were brought in. A young man in his 20's had brought you in. He told me that while you were crossing the street a car came out if no where and you almost got hit. Luckily he pushed you out of the way. But when he did you ended up hitting your head pretty hard on the concrete. He on the other hand walked out with a few scratches easily covered by make up," she said. 

"I see, who was he? Did he leave any info? I'd like to thank him for what he'd done." 

Charlie shook her head," That's the only thing. He didn't, you remember that concert I told you about, that big Korean one in Madison square garden?" 

"Yea, did he go there? I'm pretty sure it was over though." 

"He didn't just go there, he preformed there..." Sumire added. 

So Rans eyes widened. "What? So he's a celebrity?!"  

The nurse nooded her head," Yes, but the only thing is, that day it was his whole company that preformed and they were all allowed free time after the concert so he was just wandering around. And them he saw you. But because he is a celebrity he didn't really say his name. All I know is that his group name began with, "S" oh and the concert was called SMTOWN Live!" 

"That's all we got from his story," Sumire frowned. 

"It sounds like a true Prince Charming story. So Ran is saved by this mysterious celeb guy, she spends her whole life searching for him and she finds out that he wasn't all that close. In reality they were childhood friends and he had always had a crush on her, so when he saw her in danger he couldn't help but jump to her rescue! She realizes this, and finds him. At an airport, cause that's where most super romantic scenes happen. Then they make out, and get married! Thus came their story "Lee So Rans Prince," how does that sound?" Seohae asked as she entered the room.  

Everyone stared at her as she took on a dramatic pose.  

She then stood up straight, "Well then. I thought it sounded good. Anyway, LEE SO RAN YOU'RE OKAY!" She screamed from the top of her lungs as she ran over to her friend. Seconds later both Nana and Kat entered, with both tears and smiles engulfing there faces. After an hour long reuniting of the friends (and family in Charlie's case) everyone calmed down and began to ask questions. 

"So what are you gonna do about this mystery guy of yours?" Seohae asked. 

Nana inched closer,"Are you gonna hunt him down, I mean search for him, like Seohae said."  

"R.O.M.A.N.T.I.C!" She said happily. 

So Ran rolled her eyes then smiled at her friends. "Well, honestly I have no clue." 

The nurse then re-entered the room," Ms. So Ran Lee, as per procedure we're gonna need you to stay here with us for two days to run a few check ups and what not to make sure everything's okay. But after that you can go home, okay?" 

She smiled then bowed her head slightly,"Okay."  

 

: two days later : 

 

ring ring ring  

"Hello? Yes Oppa. I'll get her now!" 

 

knock knock 

"Come in!" So Ran told Charlie as she typed away on her key board. 

"So Ran. You just got home, rest. What are you doing?"  

"I'm trying to find out the indentity of that guy. On that day, the concert in Madison square garden was SMTOWN right? There are only 2 1/2 groups there whose names begin with S. Super Junior, Super Junior- M, and SHINee. 3 1/2 if you count So Nyeo Shi Dae, also known as girls generation, but that's a girls group so no," she told her. 

Charlie gave her an awkward look,"Whats the 1/2 for?" 

"Super Junior-M. It's a sub group of Super Junior. I didn't know how to count it so I called it a half. I consider it part of the whole but apparently there's an annoying sector of fans who don't..." 

"Ah." 

"Ah, indeed. But what did you want unnie?" 

Charlie jumped up,"Oh yea, I forgot. Yonghwa Oppa is on the phone," she smiled as she handed the younger the phone. 

"Hi, Oppa!" So Ram cheered in Korean. 

"You sound awfully healthy. Are you sure you were a vegetable a few days ago?" 

So Ran laughed, "Shut up Oppa." 

"Ouch, harsh. Anyway, I just wanted to check up on you. I was really worried you know! How many times did I tell you to watch where you were going when you crossed the street. Especially when your on a trip to New York," he scolded. 

"I know, I know, sorry Oppa!" 

"And seriously, on your way back from an ANIMECON? Your such a dweeb," he laughed. 

"Love you too," she chuckled. 

"Anyway, I have practice now so Ill call you later okay?"  

"Ye....." She chimmed as the call disconnected.  

So Ran then turned back around to her computer, "So it has to be one of these 20 people.., she thought as she staired intently at her computer.  

"Who ever you were," she said as she loosened her gaze. 

"Thank you."