Step Away From Him!

Venus My !

 

Hyesung's Pov

 

 

It was our first day performing our new song “Venus” live for music bank, to be honest, but of all the choreographies, this one is one of the ones I hate... what I mean by that is the back up dancers that are meant to dance with us... they're a bit...yeah...

Unfortunately for me, the girl that's dancing with Jinnie seems to have a thing for him... Ever since practice, them two seemed to get along more and more. Sometimes I even see her purposely make mistakes so he has to stay back and go over the dance moves over and over again.

ARG! I just want to punch that girl in the face! How dare she touch MY Jinnie!

We sat in our waiting room, resting after the exhausting performance. Little did I know, my gaze didn't move from Junjin.

 

 

“What?” I heard him say, I snapped out of whatever I was doing, suddenly realising we were sitting opposite each other, a table in between us filled with food and drinks for a successful performance.

 

 

“Nothing.” I answered him, moving back to the food, stuffing my face since I was quite hungry.

 

 

“Are you sure? You don't seem to be in the right state of mind.. Did something happen?” Well, after 14 years of being together, of course he'll notice something was wrong but 14 years! Even after 14 years, he can't tell if I'm jealous of a girl or not...

 

 

“Yes, I'm just tired, that's all.” I lied, he seemed to acknowledge it but was still unsure as I saw him take little glimpses of me as we ate.

“What?” I asked him, trying to a little,

 

 

“Nothing~”

 

 

“Jinnie oppa!” I heard his dancing partner call him.

 

 

“Yes Yuri?” Urg, it's her.

 

 

“I still can't get this move right, can you help me?”

 

 

“Ok, sure.” I watched as Junjin walked out of the room with that 'Yuri' girl. I sat in my seat, arms folded.

 

 

“You're not going to eat?” I heard our leader Eric say.

 

 

“Not hungry”

 

 

“Hyesung, I know how you feel, but it's not good to starve yourself” He picked up some rice with a spoon and put it to my mouth. I was just about to take it when I heard the door open loudly, it was Junjin.

“Oh no.” Eric quickly took the spoon away, I gave a slight pout, keeping my arms folded since I wanted to eat it...

I watched as Junjin made his way towards us, luckily it was time to go.

 

 

“We need to hurry up, it's almost time for us to meet at the Music bank stage where all the idols stand together to say goodbye, be quick and eat” Eric told us.

“Phew, saved by myself!” He whispered to me.

Durning the whole performance, since I'm mainly at the back, my gaze was at Junjin the whole time. Once we were done, all of us joined the stage on Music bank, we stood at the back, not wanting to stand out much even though we are the first generation of idols. I could feel someone staring at me but decided to ignore it.

 

 

“Wew! I'm tired!” Minwoo yawned, we made our way to our separate cars, saying good night to all of us. I sat in the back seat of my car, my manager driving. Suddenly I heard a knock on the door, it was Junjin. My manager opened the door.

 

 

“What's wrong Junjin ssi?”

 

 

“There's a meeting for the managers right now.. I was called to go and tell you.”

 

 

“Oh! Really! I better get going then! Sorry, Hyesung ssi, I won't be able to drive you home, would it be ok for you to drive?” I was just about to say something when Junjin cut me off.

 

 

“Don't worry, I'll take him home.” My manager thanked Junjin and left, leaving the driver's door open. Junjin climbed onto the car and got the car ready. We heard another knock on the window, both of us looked outside, it was her...Yuri... Junjin rolled down the window.

 

 

“Yes Yuri?”

 

 

“Jinnie oppa, is it ok if I get a ride? I don't have my car and my phone died...”

 

 

“Umm... can't you ask anyone to lend you their phone?”

 

 

“I can't remember any numbers...please” He plead, using her eye fluttering moves on him.

 

 

“Ok then...” She was about to sit in the front seat when Junjin stopped her.

“It's safer to sit in the back seat.”

 

“Ok..” She pouted. She sat on the other side of the car, both of us looking out of the window. She didn't even bother to greet me even though it was my car! Junjin drove Yuri back home first, leaving her to get out of the car.

 

 

“Thank you oppa.” She dived in for a kiss, luckily for her, Junjin dropped something and missed her kiss. I say luckily for her since I probably would have killed her if she did anything to him.

 

 

“Bye!” He waved to her, once again she pouted, stomping her feet the whole way to her house.

“Let's go!” He drove me again, this time to a place I didn't know.

 

 

“Jin ah, this isn't the way home” I told him

“Where are we going?”

 

 

“Somewhere~ Just sit tight!” He said, speeding up the car.

 

 

“What are you trying to do? Kill us?!”

 

 

“Don't worry to much mummy bird” He said casually, I blushed, remembering the time I called him my baby bird, that was before we were going out.

“Here we are” He stepped out of the car after an hour of driving. The car was parked near a cliff, overseeing Seoul as the lights made it look absolutely beautiful.

 

 

“Wow~”

 

 

“Hyesungie” He called me, I turned around.

 

 

“Wh-what are you doing?” I stuttered, there he was, In front of me, on his knees.

 

 

“I know I haven't been the best boyfriend, especially with our new song 'Venus' but I want you to know this, I love you, I always had and always will.” He took out a little black box. “Will you marry me.” I choked up, crying, I couldn't stop smiling.

 

 

 

“Y-yes!” I cried, he put the ring on my ring finger and then stood up and hugged me, giving me a kiss on the lips.

 

 

“GET A ROOM!” I heard someone shout, I broke the kiss and looked back, it was Minwoo who shouted it. The rest of the members right behind him.

 

 

“Speaking of room, here you go Jinnie” Dongwan threw him something.

 

 

“Took you long enough!”

 

 

“What..?” I said, confused.

 

 

“Hehe~ We are going to have some fun tonight~” Junjin said, picking me up bridal style and putting me in my car.

“Let's go!”

 

 

 

 

 

 

OMGOGMOGM! SOO BAD! This is my first Jinsung/Jinsyung ficcie and I totally failed T.T So sorry! You guys must hate me now T.T I took sooo long to update and it turn out so bad! I shall go hide in my hole T.T

 

Comments and Subscriptions will be treasured and loved <3