I Love You!

"Love" [JoonMir Oneshot] [Rewritten]
Please log in to read the full chapter

Joon's P.O.V

Aish it’s raining again.I wonder why the others have schedules and I don’t have, hmm it’s kinda odd,oh and why on earth do I have to watch over the maknae.I may have other thing to do and you know Mir can take for himself alone…….

“Hyung do you know where are the others?”

“They have schedules to do.” I said without even turning to look at him.

“Um,okay.” He said smiling and doing his aegyo.

Why does he have to do that. I thought looking him thru the window.

Mir's P.O.V

 “Hyung.” I said,but I didn’t receive an answer. “Hyung….“ I waited again,but failed. “Yah I’m talking to you, mister!!!!” I yelled, receiving an annoyed look.

“What do you want Mir?” He said. Is he mad at me for yelling at him. I thought.

“I was asking you, if you want to go to eat together?” I hope he say yes,please say yes. I thought and pleaded with my eyes.

“Sure why not, just wait for me I need to change my clothes.” Joon said going to his room.

Yes, he said yes. Now let’s do the victory dance, before he comes.

“Are you ready?” I stopped only to be greeted by a laughing Joon.

“Yah stop laughing, it’s not funny.” I slightly pouted.

“Whae.” Joon asked me while doing his famous aegyo.

“Because, if you continue I’m not gonna take you with me.”

“Okay, okay.” Joon said doing his aegyo again. Ughh his aegyo is so cute and his plump lips are so kissable I want to kiss them right now. I thought looking at him.

“Mir……..Mir.” I could hear him, but I couldn’t respond him. “Yah maknae are you coming or not.” Still I didn’t answer his question.

No one's P.O.V

Joon and Mir went to the nearest restaurant whe

Please log in to read the full chapter