*How Can I Tell The World About It*

How Can I Tell The World About It

 

 

[A/N] : I hope all of you love this fic like my other fics. Enjoy reading ~

 

 


 

 

That day is so bored for Yoseop. No one at the dorm. He sighed loudly. He decided to go to the kitchen and find something he could eat. As he walked pass Junhyung's room, he stop. His heart whispering something.

 

And finally, Yoseop walked in his room . Checking out everything the tidy room. His eyes looking around like an eagle eye, eyeing through the room . Walking pass the table, the messy table, and found a diary.

 

 

'Diary? I didn't know he have a diary .. Well who would have thought he would?', he thought.

 

He open the diary after looking around hoping all the members won't be here so fast nor the owner of the room. He peeking through the diary .. And slowly opened it widely.

 

'Okay.. This is not just a diary .. It has few song lyrics too', as he flipping the pages. Suddenly , he flipped another page and found a picture.

 

 

 

 

 

And he found another .. song? Poem? Confession? He didn't know .. The one with big letter on the upper page , he expect it was the title. 

 

'How Could I Tell The World About It'

 

 

He can't stop himself from '' it with his beautiful eyes. So , he decided to read it. Slowly and patiently.

 


| Even how much I told you

|Even how much I confessed 

|You didn't believe me

|You can't believe me

 

 

|So, now I put it in a song

|Hoping that you would listen to it everyday, every time

|And you wouldn't even forget this 

 

|How can I tell the world that you're the only one I want

|That you're the only one I need

|How can I tell you that you're so perfect for me

|The best for me

 

|So, now I put it in a song

|That you can always remember it

|And you can't even forget this

 

|How can I tell the world that you're the only one I want

|That you're the only one I need

|How can I tell you that you're so perfect for me

|The best for me

 

|I love everything about you

|Just you and you and no one else

|The cute you, the adorable you, the wise you

|The sweet you,the smart you,the beautiful you

|The one that I have fallen in deep with

|( And  I can keep repeating it to you like a mantra )

 

 

|How can I tell you about it

|How can I tell the world about it

 

~Jun|

 


 

Yoseop's eyes filled with tears and he just can't stop it from falling. Falling down on his cheek. Just in time, he heard voices at the living room. The members had come back. He quickly close the book and put it in its place. He creep out from the room slowly and acting like nothing happened. 

 

He walked towards the members and welcome them. As he search around, the person he hope to see , was not there. His gaze drop down. Suddenly an arm wrap around his shoulder.

 

"Seob, leggo eat! I know you hungry and bored all day long ~", the leader said and flashed his signature smile.

 

"Ehemmm.." , Hyunseung gave a hint to the leader.

 

"Uhh .. Ouh yea .. Emm, I mean 'WE' know you hungry ~", Doojoon said and replaced his smile with and awkward one.

 

And now Hyunseung smile too. Yoseop shook his head and chuckle lightly.

 

"Okay ~ " , he chimed.

 

 


 

A Few Day Later 

 

They were cuddling on their bed with intertwined hand. Junhyung caressing the later's hair and the later playing the hem of Junhyung's shirt.

 

"Junjun ..", Yoseop said softly .

 

"Hmm?"

 

"Can you .. Repeat your mantra?"

 

Junhyung widen his eyes and look at the later's eyes. 

 

"Mantra? What .. do you mean?"

 

The later nodded.

 

Suddenly Junhyung blushed. He never expect that the later would know. Since when he told him about it, he didn't know. Or, maybe he spit it out while he's sleeping?

 

'Ouh, this is so embarrassing' , he thought. But, he can't deny his true feelings towards Yoseop. So, he decided to just say it, despite he will turn all cheesy or lose his cool aura. He didn't  care about it. Life without Yoseop is the only thing he scared of.

 

"I love everything about you,

Just you and you and no one else,

The cute you, the adorable you, the wise you,

The sweet you,the smart you,the beautiful you,

The one that I have fallen in deep with" , 

 

Junhyung whisper softly on the later's ears and makes him blushed but flashing his most beautiful smile. And Junhyung keep on whispering the mantra on the later's ears all night till he fell asleep.

 

"And I can keep repeating it to you like a mantra"

 

 

 


Hyeeee

 

How this story going? Please drop your comment readers !

 

That song or I dun even know if it's more to a poem, is my inspiration towards the person I love. I dedicated this story for that person , yyoseob97.

 

Don't forget to subscribe OVERPROTECTIVE II 

 

I'll be focusing on my 2Jun series fic [ Teachers' Love ヅ ] 

and JunSeob series fic [ ♥ Note From My Secret Admirer ヅ ] ! 

 

See ya soon !