We didn't forget

We didn't forget

It was morning and I was already awake, I'm usually the last one to wake up with Minho but i was in a good mood. I walked happily in the kitchen and saw Key hyung.

- Hi hyung ! 

- You're already awake Taeminnie ? It's weird !

- I'm kind of happy today keke

- Hmm why ? 

- Oh... it's nothing.

I was surprised, Key hyung is always the first one to wish me a happy birthday. Does he forget ? It's impossible it's Key hyung..

- Hello Key, Taemin you're already awake ? Onew said

- Yes hyung. I replied with a big smile.

- Why are you so happy ? Do we eat chicken ?

- No hyung, no chicken today. Key sighed.

- Ehh, but I want to eat chicken.

- Maybe tonight hyung..

- So, what schedule do we have today ?

- Training.

- That's all ? 

- Yes, we have to wake Jonghyun hyung and Minho. Key said.

- I'm going !

I ran in my room which I share with Jonghyun and jumped on his bed.

- Hyung wake up ! 

- mh.. five more minutes.. Jonghyun said sleepy.

- No wake up or Key will be mad !

- I'm getting up. He said rubbing his eyes.

I got up and walked in Minho's room

- Minho hyung, wake up ! I shaked him 

- No..

- It's unfortunate cause Jonghyun said he will be in the kitchen before you and will eat your food.

- I'm getting up.

I smiled and went back in the kitchen and sat next to Onew. Minho and Jonghyun went too and we started to eat. After we get ready and went at SMEnt, we spent most of they at training as always. We sat down and I took my phone, my family sent me a lot of sms for my birthday and I replied to them. At least they didn't forget me. I looked at my hyungs, they were chatting and fighting as always, I pouted at the thought they really forget my birthday. I feel alone, did they really forget about my birthday ? I looked at my phone and saw new sms, it was Kai. I smiled and read the sms, even my best friend didn't forget, so why don't they wish me a happy birthday ?

- I'm going with Kai a moment. I said and went out without waiting for a reply. 

Yes, I was quite angry and sad, I spent five years with them and they seem to forgot my birthday. I pouted once again and went to see Kai. I went in EXO's training room and waved at them, I talked with them a little and took Kai with me. 

- So they forgot your birthday ? Kai said and drank water.

- Ne.. I pouted.

- Maybe they didn't really forget. Kai smiled at me to comfort me.

- Then they should wish me a happy birthday. I said punching Kai's water bottle

Kai laughed and I felt my phone vibrated, I took it and saw a sms from Key : " We're going home when do you come back ?

- I'm not going to reply you. I said and throw my phone next to me.

I spent a little more time with Kai before going home, honestly I didn't want to go home but I had to, I waved at Kai and went back home. When I enter everything was dark, Key hyung said they were going home.. Maybe they went out somewhere ? 

- Key hyung ? I asked and walked in.

No response

- Is there anyone there ?

I heard a light sound coming from the kitchen and the hyungs appeared too.

- Happy birthday to you, our little Taeminnie, happy birthday to you~ My hyungs sang.

Key was carrying a cake in his hands and they walked toward me. I smiled and looked at the cake.

- You didn't forget ? I said happily.

- Yah ! How could we be forget this precious day ! Key said.

Key put the cake on the table and I blew the candles and my hyungs hugged me.

- You're our precious maknae Taeminnie, we didn't forget... Jonghyun began.

- We'll never forget. Onew smiled.