Rough Day? Maybe.

Me & You...together?

     I walked down the street and acted like it was a good day. I did a couple of JB's hair flipping that I think was kinda cool, but truthfully I think I look like a retard shaggy dog having its hair blown dry. I couldn't imagine my life in such bad luck like today. In fact, it was HORRIBLE! My day couldn't get any worse them this. IT CAN'T!! And I wouldn't even want to write what happened, all I want you to know is it was plain, soring bad luck.

     As usual, I took a shortcut and hoped that there's no bad luck over there. I turned and walked into the junction. It was my second week in my new workplace. I got fired in my previous job because I was too awkward. The boss had no words to describe me; which I thought was a good thing at first. Now, I'm proud to say I'm a waitress in a very country-styled coffee shop. Though my mom rather liked me to stay in my previous workplace probably so she could brag about it to her friends. Then suddenly some negative thoughts came in my brain as I wondered what my mom gossiped about, probably she'll talk about my bad habits again. Or perhaps-*PAK* My head knocked the door of my workplace. I looked blurry at the door and then realized that I've arrived without any bad luck except the head knocking on the door.

     "Rina!" a voice greeted my cheerfully, I looked up and saw Gyumi. She smiled and her dimples started showing and quickly opened the door for me. 

     "Come on in! Or else Jin thinks your slacking again!" Gyumi pulled me in. It's quite amazing to think how a girl as gently as Gyumi can be so strong. 

     "Oi! Stop slacking and get to work!" A tall, slim and stiff young man stood behind us. He tapped his foot and folded his arms tightly.

     "S-so sorry. S-sir." I bowed and apologized immediately when I realized it was Jin.

     "I told you. Just call me Jin." He said casually with a tiresome voice and shood us to get back to our own duties. I went to the locker room to put all my belonging in my locker. As I was putting it in, Taeho entered the locker room. Taeho is tall, slim, quite good-looking and mysterious. He doesn't like talking about his life and judging by his wild haircut, I'm guessing he's a little "off the edges" about his life. He smiled as he caught me staring at him. I blushed and walked out awkwardly.

     As I was on the way to my station, Gyumi rushed to me and started to squeal and hopped happily. I was dumbfounded. 

     "Rina!! They're here!! OMG!!" was what I heard, the others are just squeallings and screamings. So I decided to continue walking till I glanced at the edge of the shop. I nearly fainted at the scene. At the table, Jin was taking orders for the B2st members. THE B2ST MEMBERS!

     Yoseop, Gikwang and Doojun on the left and Dongwoon, Junhyung and Hyunseung on the other. Dongwoon is here. DONGWOON IS HERE!! Those words were screaming in my head, I felt like fainting but my senses were still on. 

     "Must NOT get fired!" I reminded myself and quickly rushed over to my station...which happens to be the front door. 

     Since the B2st members are here, we had a sudden visits from many fangirls and typical stalkers as well. I greeted them all with a smile though some were quite unfriendly and rude. I didn't care much anyways. The shop turned chaotic as alot of fangirls were coming in and out, some even started to crowd the entries and the compounds. I glanced at Jin, he looked pretty stressed as he plastered a smile on his face as he entertained the customers. Taeho had no choice but to help Jacky, our talented chef in the kitchen. Gyumi, Nuri and Youngki were too very busy taking orders from the somewhat endless crowd. Woojie and Ginjie the siblings were even more busy making the drinks for the customers. Everyone seemed busy except for me, who was standing dumbfounded in the corner. 

     Occasionally, I would steal a moment to have a quick look at Dongwoon, who is my bias. When he looked at my direction, I would be smiling just to get his attention; well, hopefully he sees it. 

     "Didn't I had a rough day?" I questioned myself. Hm. Maybe it is true that sunshines comes after rain. Or maybe a hurricane or tornado will come next? Who knows right?