Happy Birthday

Birthday Morning

(Not my best work and it's only short so yeah Enjoy)

 

 

TAEMIN BIRTHDAY STORY

21 that’s how old he was, not 16 not 25 or 40, Taemin was of age. The boy or now man at it stands couldn’t be more than happy. He had accomplished most of his dreams. He was a dancer, he was a singer, he was a live performer, and he was famous. He had become so much that he was running out of thing to accomplish.

It was a Thursday when Taemin opened his eyes. His four band mates where snoring. They were in Japan on tour for SHINee and for the younger’s 21 birthday he was in a fancy hotel. Climbing from the bed he tiptoed outside of the room, grabbing his phone he stepped into the bathroom.

Taemin was quite close with his mother, he wasn’t a momma’s boy but he would do anything for her if he could. Making her proud was one of his goals. Knowing the time wasn’t so different in Korea he called her.

‘Hello?’

‘Umma it’s me’ he smiled. His mother cheered happily and automatically went into mother mode asking questions, what he ate, is he feeling okay, has his Hyung’s taken care of him. Taemin laughed replying to each one. Then his mother gasped and suddenly she started to sing the birthday song. Taemin beamed as she sang, another voice joined and he knew it was his father.

‘Hi Appa’ he called.

The man cheered and did a more father approach in questions, had he seem any nice fan girls, was he keeping in contact with the girl from the TV show and some manly failed pick up lines to send to her  which earned a slap from the mother.

Taemin giggled on his phone and asked them how they were, hearing about his brother and the neighbour Mrs Sung who always cooked great food. He was startled at a knock to the door.

‘Taemin-ah is you in there? I need to loo’ Minho called.

Taemin sighed ‘I have to go, I love you bye’ his parents sang goodbye on the phone and he ended the call. The door was pounded on again as he opened and Minho barged past apologising and doing his business.

Taemin walked back into the room seeing Jonghyun sat with eyes between half shut and half open, and Taemin wasn’t sure if he was still asleep.

‘Hyung?’

Jonghyun stayed half phased and gave no reply. Onew was curled up under a pile of covers a section of his head only visible. Key turned over in his bed and looked at the Maknae ‘Morning’ he grumbled.

‘Morning Key Hyung’ he plopped down on his own bed. Minho walked back into the room the only other person looking wide awake and ruffled though his bag. He pulled out a small parcel and card then passed it to the youngest ‘Happy birthday’

Taemin grinned ear to ear as he ripped the paper off and opened the small box. Inside the box was with an earring that Taemin had wanted to buy. Taemin had gotten into wearing them much like Key.

‘Hyung thank you I’ve wanted this for ages’ he jumped from the bed and hugged Minho. Minho smiled and ruffled his hair.

‘Here Tae’ Key said holding out another small box. Taemin open and saw a small handmade bracelet. Key had gotten a booklet that showed how to make string bracelets and this was his first attempt. To Taemin it was special. Taemin then jumped on Key.

Putting in his new earring and new bracelet on he sat upon his bed.

‘YAH JONGHYUN WAKE UP’ Key snapped grabbing his pillow and slamming it into Jonghyun dopey face. The male reacted with a yell.

‘WHAT –WHAT’S DID YOU’ he shook his head and looked around he saw Taemin grinning happily at him.

‘Erm –yeah I forgot you present –it was a t-shirt’ Jonghyun said slowly and sleepily ‘I’ll give it you when we get back –happy birthday though’

Taemin shook his head ‘its okay’ the boys started to get ready, being the birthday boy Taemin was allowed first shower. By the time he was ready for breakfast Onew was awake he hugged the youngest singing a happy birthday and held out a card.

‘I didn’t know what to get you so here is some money instead’ inside the birthday card was the money. ‘Thanks Hyung’

After breakfast the boys got dressed. Minho had promised he would take Taemin around Japan and the manager request two go to the Korean embassy in Tokyo. The two agreed as it was their only chance of getting out.  

~

After all the events of the day happened Taemin flopped down on his bed. Today was a good birthday and he couldn’t wait for his next one. Just as he was about to close his eyes.

‘’SAENG-il CHU-kah HAM-ni-dah, SAENG-il CHU-kah HAM-ni-dah, SA-rang Ha-neun Lee Taemin SAENG-il CHU-kah HAM-ni-dah’’ the younger looked up to see his four Hyung holding a rather small cake. Three candles yet representing 2 and 1 (21). Taemin smiled and sat up blowing out the candles.

This was his best birthday so far.

 

 

(Happy birthday Taemin :D) Sobs he no longer a baby >> well okay yes he still is