The Real One

Short Story Compilation

Nichkhun laid down in the sofa implusively after he arrived at house. The room was still dark. He didn’t turn on the light purposely – he didn’t want to make anything made his arriving noticable, but unfortunatelysomebodyhad noticed him since he opened the door.

 

“how was the concert?” suddenly, a hand his head lovingly, and it was stopped by Khun’s left hand.

“how did you know that I came back tonight? I didn’t say anything about my departure”

She  chuckled and continued to his hair

“why don’t you answer me?” Nichkhun opened his eyes. He saw Victoria was smiling at him although the room was dark “ah, you knew this through internet, right?”

“are you tired?” finally she asked him something

“not really. All the pain had gone after I saw your beautiful face”

Victoria burst into laughter “what a lame words. Can you try another method to attract me?”

Nichkhun woke up from his nap and sat face to face with her “what about this?” and his head came closer to her a little by little. Victoria closed her eyes, tried to hold her breath and made sure she wouldn’t burst out a laughter again because she felt funny – she didn’t know why she had that feeling whenever Nichkhun is trying to kiss her, maybe because sometimes He broke the moment by…

“huatchiiiim”

“huhmm hahaha, go get the medicine khunnie!” Victoria stood up and the light

She saw a silly face in his while he touched his nose until it got red

“aissh- why there always be such this moment”

“look, how many kids we’re having now”

At that time, Victoria could see what things were around his husband clearly. There were 3 caterpillar dolls which was given by fans when 2PM was held their concert. Nichkhun always brought them into their house and put them in their future child’s room. Both of them really appreciated everything from their fans

“oh yeah, this is our 5th – 6th – 7th  irreumie” Nichkhun showed that dools to her proudly

“honestly, yeah I always search your news on internet, and tonight I saw a picture when you’re carrying fan’s gift, my mind told me you would bring them to our house, and yeah…look like you’re enjoying this much right?”

Nichkhun shrugged while his hand touching the dolls. His gesture liked saying to Victoria ‘how can’t I enjoy this?’

“I saw a picture that Junsu picked up ireumie and gave it to wooyoung because you forgot it and just walked away. How dare you left our ‘kid’?”

“oh yeah, im sooo sorry. I saw another fans almost mad because I just focused on the gifts from KV’s fans, so I tried to approach them and received theirs”

“you are not allowed to leave him again”

 “sure, Ma’am. It was amazing. You know,  fans from around the world are always do everything to support us”

Victoria sighed “ yes, but still, we can’t declare our relationship yet. I wonder, how long should we hold this secret? Im a bit tired”

They were at pantry now. Victoria made him a glass of tea and served it with some cookies. She sat in front of him with her chin was supported by her hand.

“don’t be…honey. We can make this. Just be patient until the day comes” he held her free hand tightly “and by the way, why you give me some cookies in the middle of night? Do you want me to gain some weight? Or…”

“or….what?”

Nichkhun mind went wild – he thought some activity to burn the calories in the middle of night like this – for a second until he suddenly smiled because he could distract her form her worries just a moment

“nevermind. I like this cookies to be honest. Okay, now lets go to bed. Im so sleepy now. We can sleep with our kids, can we?”

“uhmm, I want real kids”

Nichkhun stopped his step, he turned his body towards her. “ne?”

Victoria giggled and run away from him to hide her shyness “nothing”

“what? Victoria, I want you to repeat your words before”

“never. I wanna sleep now khunnie. Good night”

“no no no…you cannot sleep until you finish your words, so that’s why you give me food huh? Fine, lets do this”

Khun followed her to their bedroom and closed the door with big smirk on his face – uhmm y face maybe. LOL.

#end