The First Production

After the Agency

"Excuse me. Is this Cyrano Agency, the place that magically makes your love come true?" Minyoung turned around to see a woman with a colorful striped dress walk in to the theater.

"Neh, you came to the right place! You came to the Cyrano Agency~"

"Gong Stone!" Minyoung turned to see her boyfriend emerge from the curtains. "I thought I warned you to shut down the agency." He walked closing towards her resulting in his body only inches apart from hers.

"Can you stop? We're in front of a client." Minyoung said with a mischevious grin on her face as she turned to Seo. "They just keep coming. How can we refuse when she's come all this way?"

"Who's that?" the woman asked with a tone of curiousity. 

"Seobyung, money bug. He's my boyfriend." Minyoung softly punched his arm before clinging onto him like a child.

"Hey, stop talking and don't you ever do.." Minyoung sighed before pulling him into a deep, passionate kiss. She pulled away from his lips and Seobyung pulled her back in kissing her once more.

"Uh.. I don't want to ruin your love fest but, is this where love comes true?" the woman asked again. Seobyung pulled away from the kiss first and chuckled sotfly. 

"I'm sorry.. for our uh.. mhm. But yes, this is where love comes true!" Minyoung excitedly exclaimed.

"YAH! GONG STONE!" Seo turned towards the customer and bowed. "Sorry but, we're not open for that type of business anymore!" He said before he rushed the woman out of the theater.

"Oppa~" Minyoung pouted cutely. Seobyung puts his hands on his head with a annoyed expression.

"First off, don't call me oppa. Secondly, I told you to quit with the customers!"

Minyoung was just about to speak in her defense when Ahrang emerged from the curtains. "Noona. Hyung the show's about to start!"

Seo grabbed Minyoung's hand and pulled her backstage.

 

The audience roared with claps. Soon everyone who was sitting was up on their feet giving the cast a standing ovation. 

"This performance wouldn't have been possible without our amazing producer, Seo Il Rok!" Ahrang shouted as the claps started to die down.

Seo came out from behind the stage holding Minyoung's hand and bowed towards the crowd. "It also wouldn't have been possible without the genorous amounts of support we've gotten from our audience. So, thank you!"

 

Once everyone in the audience left with the exception of a few, a grand celebration began to rejoice over the success of the production. Seo popped open a few wine bottles while Master served his deliciously made pasta. 

"Seo Il Rok" a familiar voice said.

Seo's ears perked up. "Yiseul-ah?"

"It was an amazing performance! Do Il would be proud~" the tall woman said, grinning. "Oh and you & Minyoung-shi looked so cute walking on stage together!"

Seo put his hand on his neck and bowed. "Uh.. Thank you!" 

Yiseul smiled and whispered softly. "Have you popped the question yet?"

Seobyung's eyes widened in surprise. "W-what question? Pfft. Marrying Gong Stone, in her dreams!"

"Ah, I guess not. But, you should do it soon," she punched his arm playfully and laughed. "You're getting quite old you know~"

 

Minyoung saw the scene from a distance. They look awfully cute together. She shook her head. He's with you, don't think things like that. Minyoung grabbed her drink and gulped it down. She repeated this process over and over. 

"Minyoung-shi.." Master said sitting next to her. "Are you okay? You seem to be drinking a lot."

"Ah~" Minyoung closed her eyes as she finished another drink. "I'm fine.." She tilted her head to the side and yawned. "I think I'm just a bit.." Another yawn came out of . "Sleepy~" She rested her head on Master's shoulder and closed her eyes.

 

From the corner of his eye, Seo saw Master patting his girlfriend's back as she put her head on his shoulder. Aish, what does she think she's doing? There's a ton of guests here and she's flirting with another man. 

"Il Rok, are you paying attention?" Seobyung looked at Yiseul again with a blank expression.

"Huh? What'd you say again?"

Yiseul turned her back and saw Minyoung and Do Il's younger brother on the couch. She laughed before speaking. "No way! Il Rok are you jealous of Seungpyo-shi?"

Seo shook his head wildly. "Ani! What makes you think I'm jealous of him?"

Yiseul laughed again and shook her head before walking off to talk to one of the cast members leaving Seo by himself watching Minyoung closely.

 

"Ahrang oppa~" a feminine voice whispered into Ahrang's ear before giggling.

Ahrang turned to see his old neighbor, Song Boyoung standing before him.

"B-Boyoung-ah, what are you doing here?" Ahrang said looking surprised.

"I came here with my aunt. She's very fond of plays!"

"Ah, chincha? How much did you like my performance Boyoung-ah?" He smiled waiting for a reply.

"Daebak! I really loved it~" She made a heart above her head and laughed.  

Ahrang bowed. "Gomawoyo~"

"YAH! Do Ahrang!" another feminine voice said behind him before slapping his back.

Boyoung gasped in surprise as she saw the lead actress of the play come up behind him.

"I can't believe you didn't mess up.. How much do I owe you again? Oh right, 10000 won!" Hyesung opened up her wallet and took the bill out.

Ahrang laughed. "Hyesung-ah.. It's ok, I don't want your money!"

"But you won the bet!"

He laughed again. "It's ok. I don't want your money. I'm good as long as the performance was good!"

 

Later that night, Moojin walked Hyeri back to her apartment since it was dark and he was afraid she'd run into something dangerous. 

"Moojin-shi, do you want to come in for some coffee?" Hyeri smiled, entering the password for her apartment.

Moojin scratched his head. It's late. Seo & Ahrang might be worried. Hmm.. Maybe just a little while. I drink my coffee fast. 

"Uh.. sure~" He walked into her apartment.

It was a small two bedroom apartment. There was a plain living room with wooden furniture and hints of light blue sprinkled here and there. Hyeri shared it with an old classmate, Nari who was an online shopping model. 

"Where's your roommate?" Moojin asked.

"She has a photoshoot in Busan over the next week," Hyeri smiled. "I'll go make that coffee now~"

Moojin looked around the apartment and found various pictures on the walls and tables. He stumbled across one where Nari was pecking Hyeri's cheek. They seem close..

Hyeri walked back in and blushed when she saw Moojin looking at the picture of her and Nari. "Uh.. T-that was just s-something we did when we were drunk," she stammered.

Moojin turned towards her. "Since it's late, should we really drink coffee? We won't be able to sleep well with caffeine in our systems. We should drink something different. What do you have besides coffee?"

She looked behind her at the kitchen. "Well my milk is expired and I don't have anything else except.. beer."

"Beer is fine!" Hyeri nodded and grabbed a pack of beers bringing them to Moojin.

"Nari unnie is a bit of an alcoholic so, we can never run out of drinks." Hyeri said sitting next to Moojin on the couch.

 

After a few beers, Hyeri and Moojin were fully intoxicated.

"Hyeri-ah~" Moojin wrapped an arm around her.

Hyeri blinked and bit her lip. "N-neh?"

He tucked a strand of her hair behind her ear and whispered softly. "It's been a long time.." There was a long pause. "Why'd you hide from me?"

She bit her lip again before answering. "I just.. I don't know. I felt guilty for causing everyone pain and I really like you so-"

Moojin widened his eyes in surprise. "You really like me..?"

"N-neh~" Hyeri sighed. "I think I'm just afraid of rejection because I know you probably think I'm a psychotic-"

Moojin stopped her from speaking by placing his lips on top of hers. He kissed Hyeri passionately, gently pulling her closer.


AUTHORS NOTE: 
I'm sorry I took so long to update! Forgive me I've just been busy with other things. ono