The Meeting

The meeting

The secret jealousy was always there, lingering in the back of his mind. That angular face. Those tight muscles. He could look y in anything. It was so unfair. Se7en had it all. Psy, however, had nearly nothing. Not looks definitely. Sure, millions of people knew his name, but that was all out of tom foolery.

Psy sighed as he opened the door to the YG meeting and saw Se7en leaning back in his chair leisurely. 

"Ah, hello," Se7en said as he took his feet off of the table.

Psy sat as far away from Se7en as he could. No one else had arrived for the meeting yet. Silence filled the room.

They awkardly made eye contact before Se7en said, "You know, I've always been jealous of you." He stood and walked to the window looking over Seoul. "My heart has been burning ever since your video went viral. You had so many American events too." Se7en walked closer to Psy.

The recently popular man was dumbstruck. How could Se7en ever be jealous of him?

"I'm so jealous," Se7en said again, strolling behind Psy. He paused. "That's why I'm going to kill you, Gangnam Style."

Without a moment's hesitation a blade pierced Psy's fleshy back. The celebrity gasped. Psy suddenly knew his end was near, but he began to laugh. Se7en couldn't handle this mockery. "WHAT?!?" he exclaimed.

With Psy's last few breaths he turned to his once-friend and said, "It's funny, I've always been jealous of you."