Our First kiss

Innocent? Think again

“Can you stay? Eomma isn’t here. I’m scare.” Reika said shyly. She never did that before, begging to someone for stay with her.

“But I should go back. They will sense that something was going wrong when I’m not comeback tonight.” Donghyun replied and made his way to the doorway. But he turned his head when he heard Reika sighed then covering her body with blanket.

Donghyun approached the bed and sat on the edge of the bed. He pulled down the blanket slowly.

“Reika, please understand me.”

“Nde.”

“You mad at me.”

“Aniyo.” Reika answered as avoiding Donghyun gaze.

“Please… I love you.”  Donghyun said with caressing her head softly.

Reika turned her head almost immediately. Her big eyes growing wide with red tint appeared on her cheeks.

“What you just said?” She asked while her fingers grasping the blanket so tightly.

“You don’t hear my words?”

Silent.

Donghyun chuckled a bit when he realizing Reika’s pinky cheeks.

He leaned closer and locked her face with both of his palm. Tilted his head a bit, made the girl gulp when his soft voice began to hear.

“Here, I tell you that… I LOVE YOU..!!!” he shouted so loud to her ear. And he earned a punch on his shoulder after Reika rubbed her left ear furiously.

“YAKK… OPPA..!!! YOU WANNA MAKE YOUR CUTIE WIFE DEAF, EOH..?!!”

Donghyun was laughing out loud when Reika began to run after him. Bring a big pillow with her.

 “Yakk.. Oppa, comeback here. OPPA STOP THERE..!!!” She yelled furiously with red face.

Just before she can catch Donghyun, he turned his body to her, almost made them bumping onto each other.

Donghyun still smiling while Reika looking the other direction.

She looks so shame with what was happened on their bedroom. Donghyun leaned over and… and what she expected was wrong. How embarrassed when she has close her eyes but nothing has happened.

“What you were expecting, huh?” Donghyun asked and lowering his head to have same high with her.

“Expect-expecting what?i’m not-“

“Look, I saw some red tint on your cheek.”

And Reika could feel both of Donghyun’s hand on her cheeks, and how warm his thumbs caressing her burning cheeks.

 “Op-oppa… You-you should go back to your dorm.” Reika stuttered when Donghyun come closer to her face. And that was too close.

“I know.”

Donghyun said softly, but he is still leaning forward to crashing their lips together for the first time since their wedding. He can felt that Reika has not respond his kiss at first, but after a moment she began to following his movement shyly.

Donghyun ended their closeness when they should have to catch a breath. They’re panting hard with Donghyun’s hands still wrapping around Reika’s slim waist.

“Can I go now?” Donghyun asked as give a peck on her already swollen lips.

  “Y-yeah…” She answered shyly and let go of Donghyun’s neck. Since when was her hands lingering on that neck? She’s even not realized it before.

“Good night.” He gave a kiss on her forehead before grabbed his bag and went out of the house.

“Good night, oppa.” She replied softly, almost whispered as fingers touching her lips. She can’t believe this. Donghyun said that he loves her. And then they-they are… she even not to be able to say what was just happened…

 

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

 

Donghyun’s smile was still plastered on his face when he arrived at Boyfriend’s new dorm. They have moved from their old dorm because Youngmin said that there was a ghost on it.

He unlocking the door to see the television still on, but the two members on the couch isn’t move. He sighed before approaching them, and like what he expected before. There is Hyunseong and Jeongmin, with blanket covered their body to avoid the cold weather.

Jeongmin look so peace as his head resting on Hyunseong’s shoulder.

‘They look tired.’  Donghyun said on his minds.

So he just leaved them like that, as walking to his bedroom.

When he entering his bedroom, Minwoo was lay there, sleeping.

“Reika, what are you doing now? Have you slept already?” Donghyun whispered as gazing the white ceiling. He giggle when he remembering about their first time to share a kiss.

 

“Why are you giggling like that, hyung?”

Donghyun almost jump off of the bed when Minwoo all of sudden asked him.

“Ani, aniyo.” He answered, stuttering.

“What happen with your lips, that’s look so red and weird?” He pointed at Donghyun’s swollen lips.

‘Is it that obvious?’ he thought as covering his lips.

“It’s nothing. I wanna sleep, don’t you dare to bother me.” Donghyun said, pulling up the blanket over his chest.

 

 

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

A/N : I’m so sorry that it took so long time to update this story, because I was so busy with my college, and I have others story I should continued…

And this chapter is just short chapter. I will continue this story as soon as I could… thank you for all of my subscribers and commenter… feel free to comment… ^^