Chapter Two

Seeing The World Through Broken Glass
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 2
You have been warn: This chapter may contains ual, abusive scenes.

The knife went deep into the eye of Baekhyun. Blood came out and Baekhyun laugh. 

"The pain makes me feel so alive." Baekhyun said, smiling and he pulled the knife out of his eye.

He took the knife and stab one of the gang members in the chest. They scream and he laugh. Soon blackness took over due to the lost of blood. All Baekhyun remember was the comfort and the warmth of a pair of arms.

4 days later...

Seeing the world from one eye is completely different. A part of the world was in the shade of gray and Baekhyun just realize what he lost. He lost a part of himself and the pain kicked in. A few nurses came inside to give Baekhyun pain killers and the police questioned him for a few hours. There was nothing to say since the gang members attack him first. His parents called to yell at him for doing something stupid and the person that saved him was nowhere to be seen.

Baekhyun sigh.

"Are you okay?" a deep voice said.

Baekhyun look up and saw a young man. The young man has a sharp jawline, milky white skin and beautiful brown eyes that reminds him of a puppy. The young man has orange-brown color curly hair and he is absolute perfection compare to Baekhyun.

"It hurts a bit. My eye." Baekhyun said and look down.

A hand pat his head and Baekhyun looked up at the young man who has a smile

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter