I wish

Red Roses For You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sehun was an ordinary college student, he like everybody else longed for romance, adventures and everything that made him feel warm inside. But as an introvert, he had stayed in secure places for what seemed most of his life. He dad times in his life were he felt the rush of adrenaline and actually went out and did things that no one could imagine he could do like today.

Sehun walked the streets at night alone, it was more exciting than everything he had done so far, sure he went out to explore with friends before but now he was alone in the city looking for who knows what. He didn't have anything planned he just had his phone, money and a couple of dreams stuffed in his pocket.

There was a festival that lasted four days in the city for Valentine's day, he knew about it from his classmates but he never went and now here he was on the first day. It wasn't as different from other festivals that he had seen before, the only difference was that there were a lot of couples and a group of friends walking around the place. It was supposed to be that way, it was a love festival. He was just taking himself on a day then, that was his logical mind making an excuse so he wouldn't start feeling anxious about suddenly being alone in a love festival. He wondered if he should have asked his friends to come along.  

The night was young and he still had lots to see so he went to the stalls looking for sweets to eat, He wonders what kind of delicious things the festival had to offer. 

Then he spots a cotton candy stall and his eyes open wide, it had been such a long time since he last had one and then there was ice cream so he had to buy it too since fresh ice cream is better than regular store-bought ice cream. Now with all of the things on his hands, he couldn't eat them too without help so he sat on the picnic tables set up. The music from the festival was nothing less than he expected, romantic music that would make him feel so warm and happy.

Just then he felt someone staring at him.

Looking up there was the hottest guy he's ever seen in his entire life, light brown hair that looked so soft and he wonde

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter