↬| Security Checks.

` Hurricane RP ♡ | [ CLOSED | NOT ACCEPTING ]

If you get security checked,comment on the AFF page.You have 3 days to come back,unless we KNOW your problem.Then we'll give you more time.
Now,tips on how to avoid going through that.

1.Change your name a bit.Add french letters,a middle name,a nickname.
For example:
Instead of Yoo Youngjae,the name could be something like: Yoo Brainjae.

 

2.Fill EVERYTHING in your about me.Even if it's random stuff,just make sure you have everything filled.
Be careful.In the languages,add ENGLISH as your FIRST language and Korean as your second.It'd be weird to have everything in English in your profile yet state you're from Korea,right?By the way,you can add random locations,your birthplace doesn't have to be Korea,just because you're roleplaying a korean person.

 

3.Make a photo album with pictures of the idol you're roleplaying.It's important.

 

4.Now,go to your " privacy shortcuts ". Who can contact me? -> Set your "Who can send me friend requests?" to "Friends of friends".

 

5.Go to your account settings,security settings.
Enable your login notifications via email.

6.Try not to spam too much!Group chats aren't really recommended although they're fun. ;u; If you want to make a group chat,let someone with an old,recycled account do it.

7.PRAY TO GOD AND MAY BE THE KAWAII SPARKLES BE WITH YOU!  (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧