Bento Boxes

One Last Kiss

It was another normal day in high school, and Kevin, the lovely brunette; Walked in, books to his chest, wearing his glasses and a dorky outfit of pinstripes, tight jeans and suspenders that were oddly matched. But it wasn't like he didn't know his outfit was weird, he just felt that comfortable to were such oddities. He smiled and skipped in and over to his locker. Locking in the combinations and swiftly opened it. After so long of the same locker for a year and so, he worked it like a pro. Slipping in and out of it as if it were a hobby of his. 

He placed his books inside, taking out a few materials when he heard his name being called. "Kevin!" Eli walked over, waving at his best friends as he got closer. "Hey Eli, Oh gosh! You dyed your hair again." He answered, ruffling the blonde's hair. "Yah, I think you mean bleach?"

Kevin giggled and continued to play with his hair. "Aish, whatever Eli...It doesn't matter really. But you do look good." Complimenting Eli made him smile and hug the shorter male. These two were like girlfriends in men bodies. The did almost exactly what girls would do, they would shop, play, compliment, fight and  then. But in the end they really just spent time together. 

"So, I see you're going nerdy today." Eli played with his suspenders, getting a big grin out of the blonde. "Ah, Eli. You like suspenders though." He joked pushing him away playfully , then closing his locker. "Yah, I guess I do... But not as much as your crush." 

"Eli~" He complained, bouncing a bit. "I told you I don't like him!" As Kevin spoke Eli mocked him, by completely saying what Kevin did. "Yah, Stop!" He added, pushing Eli away again. He moved a bit faster from his friend. He couldn't stand that most of his friends, or technically all of them, made fun of Kevin. For a guy that he barely knew too.

The brunette couldn't help when Kiseop walked over that day. Kevin didn't expect for such a good looking, I mean, a decent guy to walk over and start to practically, or what it felt like, flirting. He just was eating his meal, sitting with his friends, joking and kidding around. When Kiseop just had to show his face and talk directly to him. Kevin, closed his eyes. 

He remember, he sat at his desk, leg overlapping the other, because he was that proper. He smear whip cream on his lips and got teased by AJ, one of his dear friends and Dongho, a boy that was in a grade below but still followed them around. 

But since that event happened, every time Kevin would eat, he'd leave to classroom completely. 

The bell rung and he looked back to see Eli talking, to Kiseop. Kevin groaned and walked off, forget it, he'd talk to Eli later. He entered the classroom and sat down at his desk, crossing his legs. "Eli, I swear, I don't want to talk to you if--" The brunette looked up and froze. His eyes locking with Kiseop's. "Hey, Eli asked if we could switch seats." 

Kiseop then sat down, making the younger boy look back to see his friend sitting a row from him. Eli waved kindly at Kevin as if he hadn't done anything wrong. With a huff, he turned back around and laid his head on his palm. Staring at the board, all he had to do was pretty much ignore Kiseop. That wasn't too hard. 

But throughout the lesson, Kevin's concentration would be ruined by questions from Kiseop. This time Kevin couldn't possible ignore him this time. "Look, Kiseop. I'm just as clueless as you are. But we can't get anywhere if you keep talking." He answered harshly, slightly glaring at the raven. But soon his annoyance turned to regret as the look on Kiseop's face changed. He was a bit more sad. "I'm sorry Kevin. i just wanted to talk." He whispered back facing the board.

"No Kiseop, I'm sorry... I didn't mean to snap on you. It's just I was just trying to learn." Apologizing made Kiseop look at him, his face beaming. "Oh it's okay Kevin. I forgive you."

Well that was too easy for Kevin's taste. But he rolled with it and smiled back at him, flipping a page in his textbook. "Okay guys it's lunch time!" The teacher announced and walked away. To Kevin's relief he stood and grabbed his bento box from his desk. He was stopped. "Hey Kevin, how come you don't eat in the class room anymore?" 

"Aish, well you see.... I eat by the Red Ginseng trees." Kevin lied, rubbing the back of his head. "Oh well, can I eat with you?" Kiseop asked kindly, lifting his bento box to emphasize. Biting his tongue Kevin nodded and smiled cutely. "Yah, sure you can." 

They headed outside, walking over to the Red Ginsengs, Kevin plopped down and smiled down at his bento. When he opened it, there were cute panda bears that were made out of rice balls, A slice of watermelon and chicken tempura with stir fry. "Oh, you're look so cute." He commented and leaned over.

"Yah, my mother always makes my food. So she like how cute I act and makes things to match me." 

"Nice. I usually cook things for myself. It's hard, but when you guys a recipe book, you'd find the easiest thing to cook." Kevin looked at Kiseop, he had to tilt his head a little higher to see him clearly. "So what are you eating?"

"A bit of dukbokki, with some Kimchi." He looked down a blush creeping onto his cheeks. He really didn't know if this taste the best, but he was hungry, so yes he was going to eat it even if it did taste like crap. Kevin started to eat his panda rice ball, eyeing Kiseop as he tried to eat his dukbokki, but failed. The brunette sighed, he could tell that Kiseop didn't want to each whatever he had cooked.

And being the kind and sweet person he was, Kevin looked over and offered his other rice ball. "Here, you can have some. I don't think I would be able to finish it anyway." Taking the rice ball, Kiseop whispered a thank-you and ate it.

They sat for a few more minute, before Kiseop took his chop sticks and reached inside of Kevin's bento, pulling out a tempura. "Yah, Stop!" He whined, pulling his bento away and watched as the teen next to him started to eat the tempura. Kevin and Kiseop started to laugh and fight over the bento.

Eventually they finished up Kevin's food and stood, Kiseop hugging Kevin quickly. "Gomawo Kevin." He blinked at Kiseop, before smiling back. Kiseop wasn't so bad, but his flirting needed to stop though. Kevin didn't need flirts, especially in the prime of his school life. "Chonmaneyo." He replied, following Kiseop back inside the building.

 


Okay,  first things first. I at making love stories, I just god awfully at them. So I respect those who make them.  But I'm going to try it, I want to make something happy for a change. Because I wite nothing but depressing things or ty things. So I will make a cute love story and later there will   loving relationship and later they will be happy and peachy! 

So Bye!