- Angel Pup

Cupcakes

"Hey have you heard? That guy's going out with Luhan!"

"Really? Amazing!"

The brunette which everyone was gossiping about tried to hide his face with his books as he retrieved them from his locker. He could hear the different reactions from his schoolmates. 

"Wow...Baekhyun. That's his name right?"

"Yeah, the soccer player."

"Hm he's cute though."

"I guess so. I thought he would've ended up with the student council president."

"Oh god, that weirdo?!"

The two girls nearby snickered as they walked away. Baekhyun wanted to give them a piece of his mind for insulting his best friend when a pair of hands took his books away.

"Hey give it ba--"

"Hi to you too," Luhan said, poking the other's cheek while he held onto his textbooks.

Baekhyun could see everyone in the hallway staring at him and he coughed. "I can carry them myself hyung."

"No it's ok, we're gonna go to the same class anyways," the blonde insisted with a smile.

The sound of the bell rang through their ears as everyone shuffled back to their classes.

Luhan cocked his head to the side, signaling for the other to go. Baekhyun eyed his books in his arms and sighed.

While Luhan was immersed in talking about the soccer match against TS High, the younger slowly drifted away to the far left side, leaving a big empty gap between them as they walked.

"Huuu~ Why are you avoiding me?" Luhan pouted like a kindergartener and Baekhyun couldn't help but laugh.

The older teen's face lit up when he knew he was the cause of his boyfriend's laugh and suddenly wrapped an arm around the other's small waist.

A tint of pink crept up on Baekhyun's face and he coughed nervously. "Hyung, let me go there's people here."

"Nah." the blonde's eyes sparkled as he admired the brunette's pretty features. "I'd rather stay in this position with you."

A few late students gave them weird looks as they hurried past by. Baekhyun's heartbeat went up a notch when the taller leaned closer to him. "H-hyung..."

"Something wrong? Why are you avoiding me?" asked Luhan. His doll-like face was a mere inches away from his.

Baekhyun hesitated until he saw the pink lips in front of him open a little. "Alright!" he wiggled out of his grasp breathelessly. "I'll tell you."

Luhan smirked. They entered the boys' locker room and the two went to their designated lockers...which were right next to each other's.

The flustered brunette tried hard to not ogle the older as he pulled off his shirt. He quickly changed into his soccer uniform, and was about to leave when his eyes somehow flickered to the delightful sight of toned biceps and honey abs. He in a breath.

Noticing, Luhan crossed his arms over his bare chest with a raised eyebrow. "Soo?"

"Huh? What?" Baekhyun widened his eyes cluelessly. "Oh. Well I --"

"Baekhyun! Luhan! Hurry up Fishy's getting mad!" Kai shouted from outside.

Baekhyun's face fell as Luhan smiled at him comfortingly. "Tell me later, ok?" 

"Yeah..." he watched the blonde rush out of the room and silently followed after.


Several curious eyes stared at Baekhyun as he finished paying his lunch and walked down the aisle. He nearly dropped his apple but luckily Chanyeol caught it before it could land on the ground. 'I can't even walk properly with all these people staring at me,' he sighed.

"Baekhyun," Chanyeol said as they sat down at a table. "Everyone keeps talking about you."

The brunette snorted as if he didn't already knew. He bit into his chicken drumstick. His tall friend glanced around the courtyard and surely, about half of the school's population was trying to get a glimpse of Baekhyun.

"Baekhyunnie!" 

Luhan plopped down on the other side of his boyfriend out of nowhere.  He saw Chanyeol and waved at him in acknowledgement. 

Chanyeol grinned. He then saw a group of people trailing over to their table. "Ohh hey, Baek. People are coming over here," Chanyeol poked his shoulder.

Baekhyun turned around and was met with a group of enthusiastic students. He choked on his water when he saw them wearing bright shirts with two familiar faces printed on it. His and Luhan's. 'What the heck?!'

The tallest girl, who he assumed was the leader, jutted out her chest proudly and asked, "Hello Baekhyun and Luhan oppa! We are your guys' official fanclub, Angel Pup!!!"

Chanyeol almost flipped the table while Baekhyun pinched his cheeks to make sure he wasn't dreaming. Luhan wanted to laugh hard but instead he smiled kindly.

"From this day on, you guys are our OTP!" a deep voiced male raised his fist in the air. The club cheered happily in response.

"Wha-how did you get our pictures?" Baekhyun frowned.

A squeaky voice answered, "The yearbooks, of course!"

Luhan saw the brunette's complete puzzlement and said, "Ahh thank you, guys. I really appreciate it." 

The club giggled. "We have to go now, we're going to make a fanclub blog! Very important!" the leader announced. She snapped her fingers and everyone behind her bowed. They quickly left, not leaving time for the three males to answer.

"I gotta use the restroom." Chanyeol murmured and he tossed his lunch in the trash. 

Despite being embarassed a few seconds ago, Baekhyun noticed his friend's tight smile. "Yeol--" he couldn't finish his sentence because the taller dashed away with his long limbs.

A warm hand patted his shoulder. "Just talk to him later, I'm sure he's fine," said Luhan.

Baekhyun bit his lip uncertainly. 'Chanyeol never smiled like that...' he thought worryingly to himself.

"Baekhyunnie, you said you were going to tell me why you were avoiding me."

Oh...Oh. "Nevermind it's fine, I just wasn't feeling well," the shorter lied. Honestly he didn't care about the gossipers anymore. His and Luhan's fanclub supported him. The thought of them made the corners of his mouth turn into a smile.

"Really? I see then," Luhan chuckled at the other's random smile. "I can't believe we have our own fanclub."

"I know right?" Baekhyun snorted. 

Luhan his lips, "What if they make one of those photoshopped pictures of us like how they do with some idols?~"

Cue another choke of mouthful of water from Baekhyun.


Sorry readers, I wanted to update yesterday but something came up ^^'

Please subscribe, comment, and whatever~