The Basics

Final Fantasy Infinite ☁ a p p l y s o o n ☁

 

The Basics
The Basics 
 

tumblr_mpo78bX9td1sywy6ro4_400.gif
- CHOCOBOS - 

Chocobos are a source of major transportation in the whole of the world. They are fast runners, but are generally selfish if wild and will not let you ride them unless you give them their favorite delecacy: Gyshal Greens. They come in many colors: blue, black, gold, red, etc., but only the regular yellow chocobo are friendly at first sight. The others will attack you if provoked. Many sports are also played on chocobos and racing is one of the most common events throughout the world. Chocobo chicks are often kept as pets for younger children in areas that have places to keep full grown chocobos.

 

tumblr_mpvs1bRBb81szqepgo1_500.giftumblr_mimxpswJ9F1qegc1to1_500.gif9-moogle-a2.jpgmqdefault.jpg
- MOOGLES -

Moogles are a species that are generally on the smarter side, though they don't look like it. Moogles make maps, become scholars, and help people in whatever way possible.  They aren't always taken seriously though because of their "cute" looks. Moogles toys and plushies aren't uncommon to see with children. There are many different looks that moogles can have that are dependent on where the moogle is from. The different continents have different looking moogles.

tumblr_mfcfvsvrPZ1rgy8dio1_400.gif
~Summons & Monster Crystals~

Summons are specific to each person, sometimes they change color with different summoners and other times a summon will only be loyal to one single summoner. Summons are generally brought onto the field through the use of a magical ability or summon crystal. Monster crystals differ from summons immensely. Defeated monsters will sometimes turn to crystal when they feel the one who defeated them has the right to own them. Monsters generally do not turn into crystal if the same species and breed of monster is already owned by the victor. Monster crystals can be used whenever and for however long it is deemed necessary. Once a monster yeilds itself to an owner, the monster can never leave willingly.

 

 

tumblr_mm4wgiJfvL1r3rqdjo9_250.giftumblr_mft6mttbeZ1ru283po9_r1_250.giftumblr_mg2ewbNjJp1s22dxno2_250.giftumblr_mm4wgiJfvL1r3rqdjo8_250.gif
tumblr_mq0eg1aAX11qegm82o2_400.jpg
- CRYSTALS -

Crystals are what make the world go round in a sense. There are many different types and colors of crystals. Some are used as sources of energy, others for decoration and jewelry. Large orange or green crystals restor vigor and health to weary travelers. Sometimes, under rare and still unknown circumstances, people have been known to turn into crystal.

20091227020225!FFXIII_Airship.jpg
- Airships - 

Airships, also known as aeroships or aeroplanes, are a form of transportation for both people and goods. Military airships are forbidden by the council. The largest airships transport raw products such as iron ore.

 

 

Things will be added here when necessary

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Ifinji Province
The largest and most populated of the provinces. This area is known for it's major palace, home to the Ifinji royalty. Many followers of the king and queen live throughout the entire province as well as the other provinces. It is the most famous of all the provinces because of the good natured government and spiritual leaders. They do not flaunt their wealth or military prowess. Buildings are a mixuture of beautiful architecture and new technology. Temples are most common in this province.
Maromi Province
The Maromi province, run by a small group of aristocrats, is the unspoken rival of the Ifinji province. The small government uses any possible means to get their people to dislike the Ifinji government. Many of the good willed citizens of the province fall victim to their scheme. Despite this, the Maromi is also home to many beautiful scenic areas such as the lakeside forest, the original home to the elf species.  The army of this province is very powerful. Officials hide their training and troops in order to not get into trouble by the council.
Shinre Province
Shinre is the most technologically advanced and implimented of the four provinces. The residents tend to be the most open to new ideas and the least biased towards certain things like species. Population of the province is the most diverse of all the rest. Shinre has the least amount of empty plain lands; it is mostly covered by city. Government in this society is run by a small elected group of officials. As the most democratic of the governments, the people of thie Shinre province are the least unhappy with their government.
Ivilice Province
The largest port in all of the provinces resides here. Ivilice is also the most magically orientated province. Almost all of the towns use some sort of crystal power for energy. The viera originated in this province as well. Being a highly magic run area, some of the people resist change and technological advancements. This province has the smallest number of residents. Many of the people consider themselves citizens of the other provinces except for the viera who tend to avoid contact with technology and government of any kind.

 

 

Ffxi-hume.jpgSpecies: Human
Humans make up about 45% of the population of the world. Most humans are open to the other species and welcome diversity. They inhabit almost all the areas and are present in all the provinces. Most of the governments consist mainly of humans because of the fact that they are the majority in the world. Humans are known for their diversity in culture and flexibility in vocation.
images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRXm2ARzzJBMFNz-Hhjv-5Species: Elf
Elves are the second most common species. They are the most diverse looking, being a shade of grey, blue, or a pasty white color. They make excellent soldiers and alchemists because of their amazing analytical abilities. They are most populous in the Maromi province because that's where their forest is located. Some elves resist joining the humans in their cities. They have their own elaborate cities in the forest with magic pathways that lead up into the trees. Elves are known for their elongated and pointy ears, peircing gaze, and keen eyesight.
XII_Viera.JPGSpecies: Viera
Viera are all female. They reside in the magic forest of Ivilice and are very conservative. It is uncommon, but not too rare, to see viera around larger cities. When viera leave the wood, they are considered seperated from their home and are almost never welcomed back. They are very in tune with magic and crystals. When leaving the wood, their senses tend to die down slightly because of their seperation from the 'mother power'. The dislike the outside world, especially politics. Viera society is run by a head female. Viera are known for their bunny ears, accents, tall and lengthy build, magic ability, and conservative ways of thought.
tumblr_m86qel5dlE1qg6fc4o1_500.jpgSpecies: Hybrid
Both Cat and Dog hybrids are the least common residents of this world. Indiginous to the steppe and plains areas, they live in all the provinces. At a certain age, the hybrids take a kind of pilgrimige throughout the world. Their curiosity gets them to tour around either one or multiple provinces. They generally return back to their home villages after their pilgrimage but not always. Hybrids are the species known for openness, playfulness, and curiosity. Hybrid villages are welcome to all good willed outsiders. The cheifs of the villages are supportive of younger hybrids who wish to leave for the cities.

layout credits