Unbelievable.

Coffee Shop

You were busy mopping your mom’s coffee shop.

Bzzzzzz. Bzzzzzzzzzz.

It was a phone call from your friend Kangmi. You smiled.

“Hello?~” you sang.
“Dael-ah!” she sounded excited.
“Mm?”
“I bought EXO’s XOXO album! And oh my gosh, I got Sehun’s photo card!” she squealed.
You laughed, “Happy for you.”
“You should buy one too~ And see who you get.” Kangmi sheepishly giggled.
“I don’t know. Maybe I’ll ask mom later?” you said, smiling.
“Who knows you’ll get Kai~” she sang.
“Hopefully…” you sighed.
“Hey what’s with the sigh?”
“Nah it’s nothing.” “You could’ve just sent me a text message or something—”

You stopped talking when you saw someone familiar enter the coffee shop you’re in.

“Sorry, I got too excited.”
You ignored Kangmi.

Your mop fell as you gasped. Your eyes widened more and more. It felt like they were going to pop out of their sockets.

“Hello? Daeri?”

You put your phone away and ran to the customer, “Hello sir, welcome to LeaD’s Coffee Shop…” you breathed out. The customer slowly looked up and smiled at you. It’s him! It’s Kai!!

You got back to your senses and handed Kai the menu book. “W-what kind of c-coffee would you like to eat – I mean, no ah… Drink.” You mentally knocked your head off. Kai let out a little laugh, “One black coffee please.”  He handed the menu book back to you. You slightly bowed and took the menu book from his hand. You ran to the kitchen where your mom was, hugging the menu book in your arms.

“OH MY GOD MOM OH MY GOD”

“Uh…. Daeri?” your mom looked disgusted by your action. “Mom, I know you’ll never believe me for this but KAI IS OUTSIDE MOM AND HE WANTS BLACK COFFEE AND CAN YOU PLEASE MAKE IT FOR HIM NOW” You felt hot and fanned yourself using the menu book.

 “Daeri,” your mom grabbed your shoulders and shook your body. You continued to fangirl. “Lee Daeri, wake up!” your mom yelled shook your body hard. You stopped. You thought. “No, mom I told you Kai is outside and why aren’t you making his black coffee!” you cried. “LEE DAERI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”

You eyes shot open. You searched for your blanket, it was pulled down by…… your mom. She was standing there beside your bed with her two hands on each side of her hips. You gulped, “………Mom.” Your mom furrowed her brows. She shook her head and got out of your room.

So it was all a dream. You hit your head a few times before getting out of bed, feeling embarrassed. 

---

LOLOLOL
sorry! xD