Thank You , My Unicorn

Thank You , My Unicorn

Narrator POV 

After seeing Kris and Eunsol's talk , hug , that poor Jaee's heart was torn to bits and pieces . And Lay too seeing his precious girl hurt by his best friend , his heart was hurt too.. 

 

Jaee/you POV

What?!?! They knew each other ? And they are together ?! Why didn't eunsol unnie say? .. ah .. i should have known this ... so Eunsol unnie is the one that Kris oppa talk about .. Anyone But Why Is It Eunsol unnie ?.. 

 

Narrator POV 

Jaee ran all the way up to the rooftop , without stooping as she can't feel anything but pain that kris and eunsol gave her . Reaching the rooftop she fall on her knees and cry as her leg give in , as soon as possible Lay run up the rooftop , finding his crush .

 

Lay POV 

Jaee ah ... yah ! Aish !!! STUPID hyung ! Didn't you notice how Jaee looked at you and always by your side ? Jaee , wait for me , i'm coming ..

 

Narrator POV 

Lay , after reaching the rooftop, lay saw Jaee on the floo crying .

And without any hesitation , Lay went to Jaee and hug her from the back  

"hyunnie , my hyunnie Don't cry i'm here uh~ Don't Cry .."  Hyunnie a nickname for Jaee's real name , Park Hyun Jae , was created by Lay her best guy friend . Knowing that Lay was hugging her , she gave , she cried really hard , crying her hearts out ... Hugging her was the only way that Lay thought he could help right now .. " xingxing oppa ,it hurts so much ! o-o-oppa oppa help me .. oppa my heart is like being torn like a paper , its hurting me .. o-oppa ..." 

 

Lay POV

Hyunnie Hyunnie don't cry , i promise you , i won't let anyone hurt you anymore , anyone including Kris and the girl i have always hated EUNSOL ... I promise you hyun , i don't let them hurt you a single bit or even come near you ! Baby Dont Cry .. 

 

Narrator POV 

LAy take out his earphones and put it on Jaee , playing Baby Don't Cry . //you can play the song if you wants to :) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=guaJMAHWDmg //

Jaee just let him and continue to cry ... 

 

Jaee POV 

Xingxing oppa thank you so much ... and sorry too .. 

 

Narrator POV 

It went on like that for continuosly for hours , until Jaee fall asleep on Lay's Shoulder , Lay seeing Jaee sleeping soundly made him chuckle as after hours of crying Jaee could still look so cute in his eyes . And Lay Carried Her back to her house and put her on the bed to let her sleep comfortably 

 

Jae POV 

*yawn* ... eh? since when i reach home ?!

 

Narrator POV 

And after a few seconds , Lay came into Jaee's room bringing a tray of home cooked food with him . 

" yah ! hyunnie , are you feeling okay now ? although it hurts but soon it will be gone . im here hyuunie , im here . Let's Eat Now !! " shpwing his dimple smile .

" Nae ~~! XingXing oppa you join me too !! ^_^ 

" Eung~!" 

 

Jaee POV 

Wah.. XingXing Oppa .. Thank You So Much !! Really ! oppa i owe you a big one ! Thank you for being by my side , always.. Unicorn :) 

 

Lay POV 

Aigoo .. Seeing her alright again , i'm happy , anything for her .. :D 

I Love You , Hyunnie .. <3 

 

Narrator POV 

And Since That Day , Jaee Realise Slowly That She Is Starting To Fall For Lay , Her Unicorn .. 

 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------THE END------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

The End , i hope you readers have a nice time reading my story :) and please do comment ! hehe . And Sorry For MY Bad English