Countdown Party

Dream Fantasy

31 december 2012:

Seohyun's POV 

In a blink of eye, the year is coming to an end. I stared in awe at the picturesque in front of me. I never enjoyed life much, even though i am 20 this year. I was never interested in such countdown party, not even when taeyeon insisted or dragged me here. I can't deny that it is beautiful but none can be compared to my pile of self-improving books at home.

"Oh come on seohyun, enjoy the party! You look like a dead zombie! Its the highlight soon!" Taeyeon exclaimed. I wondered what changed taeyeon so much. Perhaps her boyfriend. She used to spend her whole day studying but not until she got herself a boyfriend. But she is born smart, it is a mircale how she could finish her work even after partying to 3 am.

"Seobaby, i forgotten to tell you that Leeteuk is bringing his friend here along! You can make some friends later" Taeyeon jumped happily. I shrugged at the thought of match making again. This isn't the first time Taeyeon is trying to set me up with her friend but i always reject them before they even introduce themselves. I believe this would not be otherwise either.

"Unnie, i need to use the washroom" I told Taeyeon, in need of peace amidst of a crowded party.

"Be back soon"

I felt the presence of unwelcomed strangers while walking to the washroom. This is simply the reason why i hate crowded areas. The feeling of people staring at you, critizing you, just disgust me. Little did i know that those stares are more that what it seem. The washroom is located at the another end from venue. It was so far.

Shivering from the cold wind, i wrapped myself tighter with my skarf. I love the air, the peaceful and quiet night, away from the enthusiastics people who are hypering over a countdown. There arent much people here, just a few here and there and one behind me. Only then did i realize that someone was following me. I fasten my speed only to discover the latter followed suit.

I knew that something was wrong.

My instinct told me to run. I ran as fast as my legs can bring me to, but it was impossible for a young girl to escape from a strong and muscular man's hand.

Tears were streaming down my face as i begged the not to do anything to me. You can say that i'm dumb but who wouldnt. Even for the 0.1% chance, i still wanted to try. Evidently, things would never turn out the way you want.

The evil laughter polluted my ears as he hands starting moving up my thighs. I was stuggling as much as i could, trying my best to escape from his clutch but failed. I closed my eyes, praying to God that someone will save me.

Bang! Suddenly, cold air swept through my body. It was then did i realize that the was on the floor, sturggling to get up to retaliate the disturber. The fight went on for a few mintues, as i watched in daze, trying to regain my composure. Finally, my saviour won.

"Thank you for saving me" i cried. It was a narrow escape. Just before the could do anything, a stranger came to my rescue. Sounds really dramatic but it is the truth. "Are you okay? By the way i am Cho Kyuhyun" the handsome looking guy held out his hand. "Seo Joohyun, perferably Seohyun" I said while returning his handshake.

It was an awkward silence as we walked back to the crowd. I tried to look at my hero face, he look so familiar, like i saw him before. But the dim lighting could not bring back my memories.

It was then i came to realization. He was the guy that appeared in my dreams. The mysterious man that would appear in my dream frequently.