XOXO

XOXO

 

Class president: "Attention, bow."
All: "Good morning Mrs Oh~" 
Mrs Oh: "Yes good morning class. Alright before we start our lesson, let me introduce you 3 new students. 
Two of them are older than all of you so please give some respect, and also great hospitality ok?" 
 
She then signalled the 3 new students to come in, and they greeted the class politely.
"Annyeonghaseyo, I'm Suho, Hi I'm Baekhyun, Sehun ibnida~" Then they bowed lightly. 
Honestly speaking, these 3 new boys are amazingly hot, Suho has the brotherly feel, Sehun looks like our age and he's too cute, 
and Baekhyun, he seems to shine so brightly(my imaginations), and his smiles, literally melts my heart.. Aww~~
 
"Hi, I'm Baekhyun, your new seatmate i guess? Hehe~ What's your name?" 
"Oh my gosh! When did you sat beside me??!" Looking really shocked, talked about him a few seconds ago and now he's sitting beside me.
"Erm just? Haha, i guess you're sort of day-dreaming just now.." *chuckles* 
My goodness, even his chuckles are so adorably handsome~~~~ *shakes head* Ok cut it Yerin, focus, he's just a new friend, guy...
"Oh my bad.. I'm Yerin by the way, Jung Yerin." I smiled brightly. 
He nodded and smiled back at me. No way, he just.... Ok whatever. I'm gonna concentrate in classes, and pretend he's not here....
But its so difficult!! His aura, i mean perfume smelt so amazing as well, how can i not notice him. Ugh!~~ Ok but still, control. 
Classes goes on until break time is here. 
 
 
 
Met up with Eunyoung at the usual spot near the cafeteria for our break, and she seems so excited while running towards me. 
"Woah wait hold up, something great happened huh?" I eyed her. 
"Yes yes! Don't you know about the 12 handsome new students? 3 of them are in my class and they're seriously burning me up!~" Jumping in circles and yeah.
"Ok chill~~ ........ But YEAH!! I've 3 of them in my class too! One of them became my seatmate and he's sort of the one i 'like~'.." *I blushed*
Two of us are like retarded fans talking about the new hot guys in school. Well, others are doing the same thing too. Hah! 
We continued our fangirling session while eating and soon break time is ending soon in minutes. 
 
The sudden feeling happened in my tummy again. It felt like something is stirring inside and it gives me little headache. 
Whenever i press my palms on my temples and shut my eyes, the pain goes away, but not on the tummy. 
I also thought it was tummyaches so i would run to the bathroom and try doing some business, but its not happening, nothing comes out. 
But the pain is still there, stirring inside. Its bearable but it takes a long time for it to subside. 
I told Eunyoung about it before as this happens since i was 8, so she understands and would always comfort me. 
"Eunyoung ah, the pain came again~" I pouted while cringing onto my tummy. She nodded and asked me to be careful while she goes back to class first. 
 
 
 
While on my way to the bathroom, I heard some people having conversations at a dark corner. 
Usually students used there as a hideout if they're discussing something important, or doing some illegal stuffs. 
Since the pain is bearable, and because of my curosity, i tiptoed towards them and 'overhear' their convo. 
Unexpectedly, i saw familiar faces, Baekhyun and Sehun, with dont know how many other boys. All men, no ladies there. 
I was kinda shocked, so i tried to go a little closer and really eavesdrop on their convo, they seemed serious in it, quite obvious through their talks. 
 
Baekhyun was speaking so i leaned my ears closer to the wall, 
"Its really her, Yerin, she's my seatmate for now. I'm glad that I'm able to sit beside her, my first love since her birth.. Sigh~" 
Aye? Wait is this sort of 'confession' for his friends to know? Haha, its me, i knew that because I AM his seatmate. But wait......
"You have to look after her Baek, you may not know when that will come and attack her."
"Yeah~ That evil witch, gave her that stupid spell that lasts for 10 years. She's quite 'ok' in a sense, that she gave her the tummyache spell
and luckily not other worser things.."
"True, this year after her birthday, the spell will break.. But we've to wait till next week,
and we also won't know it if that witch is gonna come before or after." 
 
Oh.My.God. What story are they telling? Preparing a musical i guess, huh? I-I cant believe this..... *cupped my mouth while tears are forming*
"Luckily the Goddess told us that if anything happens, her true love's first kiss would break the spell, but only able to use that method once."
The boys are really worried about you, thinking of ways to protect you, while here i am, eavedropping things i'm curious,
and now i regretted knowing it, contemplating in my mind confusely whether its the truth, am i dreaming or what. 
Tears rolled down your hot cheeks, one hand cupping your mouth while the other hand on your tummy. 
 
Suddenly the tummyache sort of gives you a kick and its too painful till you screamed, but you quickly press on your mouth to stop it while holding on the pain.
Obviously the boys heard your short scream, knew that someone have eavedropped their secretive convo. Looking around for that person, who is you, while hiding right behind the walls they were at.
You heard sounds and see lights glowing, seemed like they're performing powers, a way to protect themselves. 
Your eyes widened when you saw it, all of a sudden you vanished from that spot and appeared again in front of a tall handsome guy, looking at you. 
You screamed again because you were too shocked and you felt many other of them surrounded you. 
 
"Yerin??!" Baekhyun knew it was you just by looking at your back. 
I simply nodded because i was too afraid to speak or move. The pain in my tummy grew and i cant control it, and i dropped onto the floor cringing it.
Cold sweats are forming on my forehead and my lips turns pale, and Baekhyun ran towards me and hold me up into his warm embrace. 
Though i felt warm and i feel like screaming because he's supporting me in his arms, but i can't move, i feel like I'm dying soon. 
Tears rolled out of my eyes and dripped onto his right hand. Baekhyun grasp it tightly and started to tear as well, and when he open his palm, my tear
became crystal. Weirdly, he swallowed it and kissed my teary eyes, I can't help but cried. 
 
 
 
A gush of wind suddenly came before us, and everything everywhere stopped except us. 
"That ." One of the guys said in gritted teeth. 
I felt Baekhyun embracing me closer and tighter to him, I wonder why.. 
"You evil witch, I'll kill you!" Baekhyun screamed. I touched his cheeks to comfort him and he looked into my eyes and smiled. Yes my heart melted again.
All of a sudden, the 11 boys with me just now(I counted), were being casted aside towards the walls hardly while they tried to fight that witch. 
Well she's quite pretty, but definitely an old hag. Then that witch walked towards me and Baek, he tried to stop her with his 'light power' as that witch seems to be afraid of,
but she's kinda strong and then throw him aside, leaving me infront of her. 
 
I gulped and as i came to my senses, i realised that i'm her target instead of the 12 boys. 
"I'm so sorry dear, i guess you cant celebrate your 18th birthday next week, your time is up, any last words?~" She smirked. 
"W-why it has to be me?! WHY??!~" I shouted at her face. But she doesnt seemed angry or anything when i did that.. 
"Ah~ Ok, basically you're a human, and have no powers like those boys do. They can communicate with heaven and hell, having their own angels to protect them,
and YOU, are their 'princess' in a sense. Well, i cant allow any of them to have a relationship with pure humans, because it'll destroy my world, and why would i let that happen?
Since i cant kill them, so i guess i've to kill you~ In a sleeping spell, being tortured in dreams and never ever able to wake up forever! Wahahahahahaha!!!!!~" 
She burst into evil laughters as she points her sharp nails at my forehead. Before anyone or anything can happen, that witch cursed some weird spell and a bloody red light formed on my forehead,
and poof! My vision became blurry and i cant move a muscle. All i knew was the boys summoned their powers and and tried to destroy the witch, fighting violently here and there, the witch was hurt and finally she's gone. Baekhyun came towards me crying, embracing me once more and then i passed out into the cursed spell. 
 
 
 
Though i 'died' in the spell, i couldn't see, move or do anything, but i'm still able to hear sounds and voices. Its quite torturing, and i heard the boys saying, 
"The Goddess's words, her true love's first kiss can break the spell, only able to use once. Baek hyung, why not you try it on her?" I heard Sehun's worried voice and others agreeing. 
"I cant, i cant use her as an experiment and i cant do it because i may not be her love!" Baek shouted in tears. 
"No Baek oppa, i do love you, feelings already formed in me. Please help me~" I thought in my mind.
"Just try it! Do you want to save your love or not?! Its your only chance left you fool!" One of them angrily said. 
 
Baekhyun hesitated but he do want to save you from that spell because he loves you, on the hand he's also afraid that it may not work and he have to kill you which he wont bear to(though its a way to help me).
After a moment, he leaned towards me and spoke to me: "Yerin ah, i love you, if the spell is broken, please accept my confession here; if you've heard me, 
if not i'll kill you, doing that is let you not to suffer in this torturous spell, and i hope you wont blame me for this selfishness. Thank you for being part of my life, i really love you."
 
After saying his mushy words, he kissed my lips passionately and also i can feel his warmth through his lips. I felt like i'm starting to be alive again, but i just cant response yet.
Baekhyun thought it didnt work, so he signalled the others and prepared his weak broken heart, just then when the moment he's gonna kill you......... "Oppa~~" I said weakly. 
His eyes were wide open and quickly held me up. "Yerin ah! Y-you're alive! My goodness... It worked, it worked!!!!!" He cried and smiled happily while hugging me tightly. 
"Yes oppa, and you almost kill me, then you all will regret. Hah~" I tried to joke. 
"And.....you're calling me oppa~" He looked at me stunned. 
"Oppa, i heard you..." I said and leaned over to kiss his lips. Baekhyun was still stunned there, after awhile realising that he isnt dreaming, he then kissed me back, and we hugged each other tightly. 
"I love you too oppa, i do." Baek smiled and there he melt my heart again. 
We explain each others' situations and what exactly happened back then and finally, all of this was over. 
 
The witch's spell, tummyaches, everything. I felt happy again, experienced a dramatic life and death with my first love, and met knew friends; the 12 boys who called themselves EXO(and of course all these adventures i've told Eunyoung about it and she was pretty excited to be their friends too). Everything turns out normal but special.. 
 
Though i am and lived a life of a normal girl throughout these 18 years, i'm definitely living in a much happier and lovely state, being attached for the first time and also having them as my trustable best pals. 
And of course like in all fairytales(ehhem), we lived happily ever after(till whenever we aged), haha! *wink* 
 
 
 
-END-