;~;

Taeminnie's Birthday

Taemin runs to the kitchen, just to find Kibum making pancakes.

"Morning hyung!" He greeted, expecting a tacle of hugs and thousand light peck from the diva.

"Oh, morning, Taemin. Can you wake up the others and tell them breakfast is ready?" Taemin was shocked. Where's the wishes? The hugs, the kisses?

"Taeminnie?" Kibum said, looking over his shoulder at the wide eyed -and mouthed- boy. But the boy slowly nodded and walk back to his, Kibum, and JInki's shared room, too busy wondering to realize Kibum's soft chuckle from the kitchen.

"Hyung, hyungg~!" Taemin shook Jinki's body, hoping the oldest would remember his birthday. Jinki groaned, opening his eyes slighlt, then burying his face back to his pillow.

"Yah! Wake up!" Jinki then slowly sat up. A few minutes later, Jinki was fully awake, and he saw Taemin who was smiling on the side of his bed. Jinki felt like he just want to melt to a puddle of water, because of the maknae's cuteness. He looked like a puppy waiting for a praise.

"What is it? Why are you looking at me like that?" Jinki said mercilessly, putting on a poker-face as soon as he managed to swallow all of his squeal and fanboy-ness.

"Nothing. Better wake up before umma explode." Taemin pouted and walk off to Minho and Jonghyun's shared room. Without realizing Jinki just mouthed a silent 'I'm sorry' to the maknae's sad back.

Taemin was now standing in front of Minho and Jonghyun's shared room. He oppened the door and slowly sighed. He then saw a half awake Minho sitting on his bed, rubbing his eyes.

"Hyung, Kibum hyung want you to go downstairs, breakfast is ready." He said, making his way to the sleeping Jonghyun. Minho quickly went downstairs, relieved that he didn't have to face Taemin that much.

"Ugh.." Jonghyun groand in his sleep as Taemin shook his body. He then pushed Taemin off his bed. He immediately sat up with a fully opened eyes as he heard a loud thud and a high-pitched "OW!"

"SORRY!" He yelled as he saw the maknae on the floor, rubbing the back of his head. Taemin tried his best not to explode and smiled innocently. 'Maybe Jonghyun hyung would remember.' He thought to himself. But Jjong just lie back down.

"It's early. Let me sleep some more!" He whined. Taemin immediately pout sadly.

"Kibum hyung would explode and it's not my fault." He said. Walking of the room.

 

***

 

That afternoon, they finally suceed on kicking Taemin out of the house. Of course, not without Jinki's helpless whines, Jonghyun strict orders, and Minho's quiet remarks. And of course the one who actually manage to successfully kick him out of the house is Kibum's nags and diva-ness.

"Taemin, c'mon help us buy some meat."

"But the meat store is like a thousand miles away."

"Aigoo.. When did you learn to exaggerate so much? Come. Come." He said waving around come money to buy the meat with.

"But.."

"Young man! You should help us around here. Just buying meat is too much? I clean, and cook, and-"

"FINE!" Taemin cut off.

"Good." Kibum said, handing the money to Taemin.

"Gosh, you're so.. Ugh." He mumbled.

"What was that?" Key asked.

"NOTHING!"

"Just as I thought. Nothing." Then Taemin walked out angrily.

 

They were all quiet, concentrating on the tasks they were given. Kibum is of course doing something in the kitchen, Minho -because of his height- is stuck with sticking decorations everywhere. And Jinki is pouting in the corner, after getting yelled at and punished for breaking Kibum's so called 'best plate' which to Jinki is the same as every other plate in the dorm. While Jonghyun is nowhere to be found.

"Kibum-ah.. I wanna help."

"No! You broke my plates! Just.. don't touch anything."

"Where's Jjong?" Minho suddenly asked.

"Why? Me? I'm here." He answered from the front door.

"Where are you from?"

"I bought a cake!!" Jonghyun yelled excitedly, lifting a package in his hand.

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! I made one!" Kibum said.

"But this will be tastier! It's Tiramisu!!" He grinned. Minho looked at Kibum, nodding excitedly.

"No! I'll chop you and Minho is you use that cake."

"Wait! What did I do wrong? Why me?" Minho yelled, annoyed.

"Uhm, well, you.. you're naturally annoying, you're too tall, your legs are too long, You look like a frog." Kibum said mercilessly.

"Shut up you two. But seriously Kibum! Taemin would be happier with this cake!"

"But I made this specially for him! I hope he would be happier with this!" 

"Well, I hope I'm taller than Minho. But we don't see any of that happenning anytime soon now do we?" Jonghyun immediately close his mouth as he saw Kibum's scary glare. He nervously looked away.

"SSSSSSSHHHHHHHHH! TAEMINNIE'S HERE!" Jinki yelled, getting all hyped up by himself in the corner.

"Yahh! Get everything ready!" Jonghyun yelled -in a whispering tone. They immediately scarmbled to get everything ready.

"He's here! I'm turning off the lights!" Jinki said, magically appeared in another corner.

"WAIT!" Yelled someone, but the lights are off.

"Ow!"

"Ssshh!"

"Someone's stepping on me!"

"Oh, sorry!"

"Who are you? .. So heavy!"

"SHUT UP!"

"The one who stepped on me needs a diet." Suddenly there's a sound of someone bumping into something.

"Yah! Onew-hyung!"

"Sorry!"

"Careful! You almost broke something!"

"SOMEONE'S STEPPING ON ME AGAIN!"

"Sorry again, Jjong!"

"Would you guys shut up?"

"Wait, where are you guys? I can't see a thing!"

"Hyung! Just sit down and don't break anything!" 

"But.."

"SSSH! Someone's unlocking the door!"

At once, the room fell silent and the door slowly open

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY TAEMINNIE!"