Ice cream

Eating Machine ♥
Jinki was so tired after their concert in Japan that as soon as  they all came back to their dorm he directly went to his room and plopped on his bed and fell into a deep slumber..
 
Taemin was just in shock.. "Aish that old man! Not even a goodnight kiss", Taemin murmurmed under his breathe and pouted..
 
He decided to take a quick shower before going to sleep.. He lay in his bed,tossing and turning, not able to sleep..
 
He was hungry, true they had their dinner on the way to their dorm but being the one with high metablolism rate he is always hungry.. They don't call him eating machine for no reason..
 
He got up and went to Jinki's room and opened the door a little.. From that little crack he could see the older wrapped in blankets, sleeping facing away from the door and snoring a little.. 
 
Taemin chuckled a little "He must be really tired my poor bunny",he slowly made his way towards his hyung..
 
He slid under the blankets and hugged jinki tight from behind.. The older din't seem to notice at all.. Taemin sighed in content,his hyung was soft and warm everywhere.. These are the times he wished he shared a room with his boyfriend instead of that stupid dino.. There is nothing to do because the manager hyung will ask a lot of questions for it..
 
Taemin slowly turned Jinki so that he was lying on his back and made his way on top of him.. He rested his chin on his hyung's chest and looked at his face.. Jinki was sleeping with his mouth open a little.. Taemin chuckled and reached up to place a soft kiss on those plump lips of his boyfriend..
 
His stomach growled reminding of his hunger once again.. He frowned and remembering the purpose he was here in the first place..
 
He hated to disturb his hyung but he was hungry and Jongkey were busy in key's room and minho just went away god only knows what he does when ever he is out..
 
"Hyung..", Taemin whispered but Onew din't move an inch
 
"Hyuuunngg~~~", Taemin tried again.. this time a little louder..
 
"Hyungiee~~~", Taemin poked jinki's cheek with his finger..
 
Jinki squirmed a little but din't wake up..
 
"Jinki bunnyyyyy~~~", Taemin now kissed Jinki's ear and bit it hard
 
Jinki sat up abruptly wincing in pain, making Taemin fall off him..
 
"Ouch.. Minnie!! What is wrong with you? Ouch", Jinki whimpered in pain holding his ear..
 
"Hyung.. I'm sorry.. I'm hungry~~", Taemin sang and pouted
 
Jinki looked at him eyes wide and looked at his bedside clock..
 
"Minnie.. Its freakin' 2 am.. Go search for something in the fridge or ask Key..", He said and tried going back to sleep..
 
"B-but there is nothing in the fridge and Key hyung is erm.. busy with jonghyun hyung", Taemin said and the elder could imagine the blush and pout on the younger's face so he sat up again..
 
"Baby.. Hyung needs sleep.. What about Minho?", Jinki asked struggling to keep his eyes open
 
"Minho is out somewhere.. Hyung I'm reeeeaaaally  hungryyyyy~~~.. Please hyung.. Take me out.. You don't even have to change anyway", Taemin used his aegyo ofcourse..
 
"Aish.. Fine.. Go change", Jinki said
 
"Yayyy.. You are awesome Jinki bunny.. I love you~~~", Taemin threw himself at jinki, wrapping his arms around Jinki and hugging him tight and kissing the ear he bit earlier..
 
Jinki couldn't help but smile at his adorable boyfriend.. "I love you too baby", he said hugging him tight too 
 
Taemin hurried out of his room to get dressed and Jinki got out of his bed to freshen up a little..
 
Well this isn't the first time Taemin woke him up wanting midnight snacks.. It happened quite often and Jinki always ended up falling for his aegyo..
 
Jinki was at the door putting on his shoes and taking the car keys,he saw Taemin walk out of his room in a thin white t-shirt and dark blue jeans.. He looked.....well.. He looked y
 
Jinki was driving and Taemin sat beside him with his head out of the window enjoying the cool breeze, that swayed his blonde locks, and the pretty citylights..
 
Jinki saw Taemin smiling closing his eyes.. He was suddenly proud that Taemin was HIS beautiful boyfriend.. He smiled too..  
 
"Taeminnie.. Close that window.. It is cold and Where is your jacket?", Jinki asked ocassionally looking at Taemin
 
"Ohh I forgot to wear it", Taemin said sitting back in and closing the window...
 
Jinki was surprised that he obeyed so quickly.. "Here take mine..", Said trying to take off his jacket with one hand on the steering wheel and eyes on road..
 
"Hyung..What about you then?", Taemin asked looking at the elder struggling to take off his jacket..
 
"Just.. take it.. aish.. ppalli~~~", Taemin helped Jinki out of his jacket and took it..
 
"Now.. What do you wanna eat minnie?", He asked as Taemin put on the Jacket..
 
"Me? Icecream..", Taemin beamed, his eyes turning into crescents
 
"BWOH??I thought you were hungry minnie", Jinki frowned at his boyfriend's weird eating habits 
 
"I want icecream hyung.. I'm hungry for icecream.. I scream.. You scream and we all scream for icecream~~~", Taemin sang making Jinki glare at him..
 
"Taemin-ah.. You know how tired i was right?",Jinki asked trying not to shout at the younger
 
"I knoww~~ but jinki i want icecream~~~", Taemin used his aegyo again..
 
"Aish this brat.." Jinki murmurmed under his breath
 
They stopped near an icecream shop which is open 24X7 and that ahjussi knows the two youngsters very well.. As i already told you.. This isn't the maknae's first time requesting Icecream in the middle of the night
 
As always Taemin had his banana split and Jinki just looked at him as the maknae happily ate away the huge bowl..    
 
He chuckled when the maknae got icecream all over his lips and chin.. He couldn't stay angry at him for long.. No way.. He is just too precious to jinki..
 
Jinki took a tissue and wiped the maknae's mouth clean.. The younger just beamed again making Jinki smile too..
 
"You still act like a kid even though you are 20 now Minnie", Jinki said giving Taemin's hand he was holding a little squeeze and brushing those unruly locks of Taemin into  place with the other hand.. The maknae insisted they take a walk near the Han river before they go home because the night view is beautiful and Jinki had to agree..
 
"I act like this only infront of you hyung.. Its beacuse i love how you baby me.. ", Taemin gave a small peck on jinki's cheek..
 
Jinki nodded in agreement and smiled.. They walked in silence for sometime enjoying the sweet silence between them.. So many untold feelings drifting through the cold breeze warming up their hearts and making the both smile.. 
 
Taemin drove the way back because Jinki was tired.. After they reached their dorm.. Taemin saw Key sitting in the kitchen eating some cereal..
 
Taemin ran towards him and hugged him.. "Umma.. Make me ramen.. I'm hungry~~~`", He pouted making jinki chuckle 
 
He just shook his head at his unbelievable eating machine and his aegyo attacks..  

Okay.. How is this?? fluffy enough?? XDDD

tell mehhhhhh 

I know this isn't the birthday concept.. I already wrote one a while ago so.. 

comment and subscribe ^^

Thank u for reading ^^

saranghae ♥

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ONCE AGAIN TAEMIN ♥♥♥

I LOVE YOU HUN ♥♥♥ KEEP SMILING ^^