first and last chapter

Behind the Pink Tape

f(x) is in one studio or house or whatever filming for their comeback teaser and music video.

 

the shoot isn't starting yet so the members are just sitting on their own while the staffs are arranging all of the needs for the shoot, and they're all dressed prettily as they carry their new styles. Hair styles are the most stunning thing about them because everyone changed their own. Blonde for Amber, pure black for Luna from her almost 3 years blonde hair, Brown hair for Victoria, Orange reddish and curly for Sulli, and the high light, pinky pink for Krystal, and it was all designed messy. It fits them so much right since their outfits are a little bit y. 

 

Amber and Luna were together, just sitting quietly beside each other while watching the staffs preparing for their shoot. Victoria is in front of the mirror, so super conscious about what she does looks like as she sassily arranges her hair carefully. Krystal is just drinking her cup of coffee at one side while talking to her personal assistant when she suddenly saw Sulli walking towards somewhere so she quickly placed down her coffee then she smirked.

 

She quickly followed Sulli but Sulli has no idea that Krystal is panthering behind her. But when she looked behind...

 

"Boo!" Krystal whispered as her lips slightly attatched on Sulli's earlobe.

 

"What are you doing?" Sulli said with a smile.

 

"Following you."

 

"Huh? I'm going to the comfort room. I've gotta pee."

 

Krystal backhugged Sulli.

 

"More good." Krystal seductively said.

 

"Hey! Someone might see us."

 

"I don't care. Let's just..."

 

"Krystal please, not here."

 

Krystal pouted.

 

Sulli pecked her cheeks.

 

"Okay okay you may now come with me."

 

 

When they got inside the huge and airconed room, Krystal quickly pushed Sulli against the wall.

 

"Wait... I need to pee!' Sulli said but Soojung won't let her go as she smirks endlessly while looking at Sulli's lips.

 

"Just... one... kiss..." Krystal seductively said.

 

Sulli smiled then she flipped theirselves. Now she's locking Krystal against the wall and then she glued their bodies together. She began to carress Krystal's cooly pink hair.

 

"You look so perfect with that hair." Sulli whispered so so so near Krystal's lips. Krystal just left Sulli with a smle before she kiss Sulli on the lips a little bit tight.

 

Sulli pulled back.

 

"Why is it so sweet?" She asked in a low tone.

 

"I drinked coffee."

 

"You should've not."

 

"Hm? Why?"

 

"Your lips became more warm and sweet. Now I don't want to stop tasting it." Sulli said and she's about to start the second kiss but...

 

"Krystal? Sulli? Are you there? Hurry up! The shoot will begin!" Their manager shouted from the outside.
 

Sulli's lips automatically stopped when she heard the first word while Krystal is still closed eyes, anticipating for Sulli's kiss.

 

Sulli smiled.

 

"Hey, didn't you hear that? We need to come out now." Sulli whispered then Krystal opened her eyes. She pulled Sulli's waist and won't let go of it.

 

"Wait."

 

"What?"

 

"Just one more."
 

"Stop it. I still need to pee."

 

Krystal then let go of Sulli's body and then she gets out of the rest room without dropping any words. Sulli wondered why but she just let her and then she closes the door again to pee.

 

 

======

 

 

After she's done, she went out of the comfort room and she saw Krystal shooting for her part first while the other members are on the side, watching her silently. Sulli found it interesting so she went beside the members, beside Victoria.

 

"She's y, isn't she?" Sulli whispered to Victoria so close to her face.

 

Krystal saw it and then she glared at the two, but Vic and Sulli just continued talking using close whispers. So she felt just a jealousy.

 

 

 

====

 

After Krystal's turn...

 

"Vic and Ssul, your turn." The photographer said.

 

"Neh." The two bowed a bit as they sat down at a couch.

 

"Wear this." Then the designer give them mini sacks that will just fit their faces right.

 

Victoria laughed while arranging hers.

 

"Bo ya!" Sulli shouted followed by a laugh and then she also placed hers on her face.

 

"This time you need to kiss." The videographer said.

 

"What?!" Victoria bit shouted. Sulli just gulped before she looks at Krystal. And her instinct is right. Krystal is watching them carefully.

 

"Yes, you need to. To make the concept unique." The other staffs said.

 

"Well, okay." Victoria faced Sulli. Sulli followed...

 

And... 

 

 

 

right after the kiss, the two pulled back while laughing.

 

 

 

=====

 

 

 

After the shoot ~

 

 

"Kamsahamnida! You all worked hard!" The girls said as they bow on each staffs and right after they did that, Krystal immediately went to the dressing room. Sulli saw her so she rushed following Krystal, but before she enter, Krystal had already slammed the door.

 

"Krystal!" Sulli shouted a bit while knocking at the door.

 

Krystal isn't answering.

 

"Hey! Open the door!"

 

"Why?!!" Krystal shouted from the inside.

 

"Just open this!"

 

"I'm . I'm changing clothes!"

 

"I don't believe you. Open this!"

 

Krystal opened the door a bit then Sulli quickly pushed it and ing shockness just ruined the whole thing because Krystal is really almost , all she's wearing is her shorts and bra. Sulli quickly turned around to avoid seeing Krystal's body but Krystal doesn't give a and she just continued changing her clothes.

 

"Are you done already?" Sulli asked.

 

Krystal isn't answering but when Sulli turned around, she already saw Krystal all dressed. She went near Krystal.

 

"Hey." She said as she sat down beside Krystal but she's not even looking at Sulli.

 

Sulli's hands slowly crawled unto Soojung's

 

"What's the problem?"

 

Krystal y looked away but she left her hand touched by Sulli.

 

"Soojungieeeee~" Sulli tried to act cute but still nothing.

 

Krystal removed her hand from Sulli as she gets up her seat but Sulli quickly dragged her and pushed her again against the wall.

 

"Let go Sulli, I'm tired."

 

"You're now getting tired of me huh?" Sulli said, trying to seduce Krystal.

 

"Why do you have to do that?" Krystal finally asked.

 

"What that?"

 

"Oh come on, Sulli."

 

"The kiss?"

 

"Tch."

 

"Our lips didn't really touched though."

 

"But you still kissed her!"

 

"It's needed."

 

"You can say no if you don't want to!"

 

"Don't shout, they will hear you."

 

"Whatever Sulli, that's your second problem. You're always scared of people might see, hear or whatever. Tch. Just talk to Victoria unnie." Krystal said as she walks away but Sulli quickly pulled her back to her.

 

"So you're jealous?" Then Sulli hugged Krystal.

 

"Let go! What are you doing?" Krystal said as she tries to fight.

 

"Don't be. That's just a counted part of the album, for the sake of our comeback. But no one can beat this. I can hug you without any of them commanding them, and I can kiss you whenever I or you want. Got it?"

 

Krystal suddenly felt like Sulli's words made her heart so soft so she slowly pulled out and then she faced Sulli.

 

Sulli smiled at her. And so do Soojung.

 

They were about to kiss again but...

 

"Ssul! Krystal! Open this now! We gotta change our clothes too." The other members shouted outside.

 

Krystal giggled in front of Sulli's face.

 

"Go on, open the door." Krystal whispered then she's about to walk away but Sulli pulled her again.

 

"No. Won't let this moment pass again." Then she leaned more closer.

 

Krystal giggled cutely. "um, that's my girl." she said before she kisses Sulli with all the passion they can carry between the kiss. And they kissed happily ever after.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

AND YES. THE THREE MEMBERS WERE STILL KNOCKING AT THIS MOMENT. LMAO.

 

THANKS FOR READING.

 

COMMENT.