Final~

Myeongdong

How does one date a fellow idol without being caught by psychotic fans?

 

“It’s better if they date within the company,” Old man Lee Soo Man has advised his talents. Date within the company, and then everything will be hush hush. Inside company walls, everything is hidden, everything is allowed. Outside company walls, everyone will know everything, so the lovers whisper meaningless words and promises that won’t be kept because, “I have to fly to China,” or “I have to record,” so sometimes, relationships within the company don’t really work; one is at one end of the building and the other is in another company completely. But they make it work.

 

The first company couple that created a huge buzz and uproar of excitement throughout the company, within its walls.

 

Krystal Jung and Kim Jongin have started dating, Krystal’s sweet little ‘yes’ was whispered into Jongin’s ear on EXO’s first year anniversary; April 8, 2013.

 

 

They weren’t each other’s first relationship or anything, they’ve probably been into too many that on their first date at 2AM Myeongdong, they walked in comfortable silence, hand in hand. Krystal wore her pink sweats, with its pair, a pink hoodie. It was a simple outfit, but it hugged her figure well. Jongin smiled when she met him at the lobby of her dorm building.

 

“You have exactly an hour once you get out of this car,” Krystal’s manager instructed them when they reached the busy district. The new couple answered in positive and Jongin pushed the door on his side open and stepped out. He pulled Krystal out by the hand, pulling her hoodie on secure for her. She smiled up at her new boyfriend and blushed just as he brushed a strand of hair away from her cheek. The manager’s window rolled down and they looked his way, “You kids have fun,” he winked and drove away. Jongin and Krystal giggled lowly before Jongin took her hand comfortably, caressing his thumb against the back of it.

 

Myeongdong was always busy, like Hongdae and Gangnam, where clubs were located and the scent of youth and life overwhelmed the atmosphere---it was a place perfect for the young couple.

 

Jongin pulled Krystal to a food booth and ordered two dirty hot dogs for them. He missed this, he had to admit; he missed being out late at night, eating street food and not have to worry about recognition, not have to worry about ruining image or keeping innocent; he missed just being Jongin, and not Kai so much. He looked over at Krystal who ate silently, biting slowly and chewing elegantly. She was so beautiful; she always has been, from when they were children, as trainees until now that she’s become his senior in the industry. She was so beautiful, with her slim face and long hair. She must have looked like any other Asian, the typical Asian lady that everyone wanted. But to Jongin, she was the only one he’s ever wanted. Many others had slim faces, many others had nicely shaped lips, many others had long black hair and a banging body, but Jongin wanted her slim face, her nicely shaped lips, her long black hair and her banging body. To Jongin, she looked different from the others, she looked the most stunning and he wanted her only and to be able to actually have her is like touching the brightest star in the Milky Way.

 

Jongin was always a quiet guy; he was always that quiet little trainee at the corner who only watched with his huge eyes and full lips. Krystal always was fond of him.

She wasn’t interested in dating once she started to train in an actual group. She didn’t care much about anything but debuting and it brought her to the top, and she was thankful for it. She’s forgotten about that wide-eyed, thick-lipped boy at the corner of dance lessons. But he was soon to catch her eye when they released within the company, the members of the new group that they were to release. He recognized some of them. Two of them dated her sister. One of them is still dating Tiffany, and the other is dating one of the strongest female trainees. They were made of a strong group and her eyes caught and hooked on Jongin. She knew him, of course she did, but at that time she had no interest in dating him, she just knew that he was that admirable guy that she saw once in dance class. She never thought she would end up standing beside that kid, now grown into a very delectable man, with her hand warm and snug in his, their fingers intertwined with his thumb soothing her tension as they ate street food.

 

It was amazing, the way the world twists and turns and fits things into other things to fit the puzzle. It was amazing; Jongin and Krystal thought as they continued to walk down the street; how people really weren’t out to get them, that people, when they recognize love, embrace it because surely, people recognized them as they laughed and walked and ate, and maybe kissed once or twice in the streets of the ever famous Myeongdong.

 

 

There were no newspapers on the streets the next day with Krystal and Jongin headlining, nor were there pictures in the internet with their hands linked. With a sigh and a smile, Lee Soo Man looked out his window into the field where his talents trained and practiced. With a clearing of his throat, he knew he made the right decision.

 

 

 

--

 

ALL OF MY FEELS FOR THIS COUPLE I SWEAR TO YOU IF THAT'S NOT KAI I WILL FLIP