Please take care of me

Please take care of me

Kim Seohae woke up with pain in her head and burning. She didn’t want to admit it, but she had caught a cold, a really bad one. Since she lived alone, her way towards the bathroom was an endless journey of agony. Finally reaching the toilet, she vomited into it.  Her manager called her cell, which she took a long time to pick up. Coughing, her manager questioned her.

 

“Are you okay Seohae?”

 

“Manager-oppa, I am not,” Seohae replied, trying to stop her runny nose.

 

“You need to take the day-off. I’ll send someone to take care of you so please rest up.”

 

“I’m fine taking care for myself, okay oppa?”

 

“But…”

 

“Please let me take care of myself, I’m not weak you know,” Seohae tried to laugh, hanging up on her concern manager.

 

Breathing out a sigh, Seohae made it back to her bed. Pulling the covers over her body, her eyelids started to fall. She needed to rest. She needed to feel better soon. That’s when she finally realized that she didn’t take any medicine. Before she could even get up, her body stopped working for her. Weakness started to take over Seohae as she couldn’t even lift her body anymore.

 

“Screw it, I’m going to sleep,” Seohae decided on, stuffing her face in the fluffy pillow.

 


 

Hearing a noise coming from near her, Seohae opened her eyes as fast as she could. All that her eyes showed her were a kind smile and a face that seemed gentle. Letting out a big cough, Seohae rubbed her eyes.

 

“Did my manager send you here to take care of me? I’m sorry for troubling you, but I can take care of myself,” Seohae explained, coughing slightly.

 

“He did send me and it seems that you need to be taken care of,” a sweet voice replied to her.

 

Feeling her cheeks start to burn, she looked at the person yet again. He looked so familiar to her, but she couldn’t think clearly because of her huge headache. That’s when she spotted the purple medicine that tasted like crap. She knew that he wanted her to take it, but she refused with a resistance.

 

“There is no way I’m taking that purple icky medicine,” Seohae pouted, crossing her arms.

 

“C’mon, it will make that cold of yours go away,” that handsome stranger tried to convince, holding out a teaspoon.

 

Once again Seohae resisted, feeling his fingers touch her chin. She tried to avoid his captivating eyes, but it was no use as her gaze met with his. Frowning a bit, Seohae opened slightly. That stranger smiled at her cuteness as the liquid poured into . Swallowing the substance, Seohae make a face of disapproval as she snuggled into her blankets. She hated that medicine, but it was oddly less bad tasting when someone fed you it.

 

“Ah- I got a present for you since you drank your medicine but it’s a surprise though so you have to close your eyes.”

 

“I’m not a little child anymore,” Seohae rolled her eyes as she closed her eyes.

 

That’s when she felt something fuzzy in her arms. Opening her eyes, a big teddy bear filled her eyes. Squealing slightly, Seohae hugged it tightly in her chest.

 

“It’s really cute, thank you,” Seohae said, earning a giggled from the stranger.

 

“I think you need some rest.”

 

“But I’m not tired,” Seohae whined, pouting.

 

The stranger let out a laugh as he ruffled Seohae’s brown locks into his hands. The sicken Seohae gave up as she let the unknown person tuck her into bed and kissed her forehead. He whispered goodnight to her, earning himself a chuckle.

 

“But it’s still in the afternoon?” Seohae teased.

 

“Then good afternoon, sweet dreams Seohae,” the stranger winked, watching as her eyes closed.

 


 

The birds chirping in the morning woke up the sleeping princess as she was feeling a lot better. No coughs, no headaches, she was really cured. Getting up, she went to her closet. That’s when she noticed the stuffed bear near her bed. She had thought that yesterday was a dream, that stranger so perfect to only to exist in dreamland.

 

“I didn’t even ask his name,” Seohae regretted, groaning.

 

She changed into black skinny jeans and a cute white top with a red bow on the chest. Looking into the mirror, Seohae decided that she looked alright for today. She didn’t feel like wearing make-up, it didn’t really matter to her. She was an MC for lots of shows anyways. Arriving at her workplace, her manager was very worried for her.

 

“I’m alright manager-oppa,” Seohae assured.

 

“Yesterday we had to cancel the show you were going to do with ZE:A. But now you are going to do it.”

 

“ZE:A? They were really going to appear on the show?”

 

“Of course, but I hoped he didn’t do anything weird on you yesterday,” the manager sniffled, feeling really bad like he sent a wolf to take care of her.

 

Seohae wanted to so badly to ask her manager who was the stranger that took care of her, the prince that seemed to only exist in dreams.  That’s when her head started to ache badly as her manager kept going on and on.

 

“He volunteered to take care of you even though he had to practice with his group and all.”

 

All Seohae could do was nod her head and tried so hard for her manager not to notice her struggles. Leaning onto the nearby wall, Seohae felt her legs go weak yet again. Collapsing onto the floor, her manager finally looked back.

 

“Seohae!” he shouted, trying to help her up.

 

“I’m fine,” Seohae tried to convince yet again but it didn’t work.

 

Pain erupted into her body as her head was all fuzzy and body feeling like jelly. That’s when that same voice called for her, lifting up her body. She could understand his yells as he was pointing out her mistakes.

 

“I left out some pills on your kitchen counter, you should have taken them. You wouldn’t be in this mess if you just have taken them.”

 

Seohae did indeed felt stupid because she did see the pills this morning but assured herself that she was fine. But that didn’t matter know, she had found her prince.

 

“You’re…here…” Seohae barely breathed, coughing violently.

 

“Of course I am,” the stranger replied, digging into his pocket.

 

Seohae watched as he popped something into his mouth as he leaned his head near hers. Without a word being said, a pair of lips latched on to hers. A muscle forced her lips to move apart as she gulped something down. They pulled apart, Seohae blacking out.

 

“There you are Kim Dong…” was all she heard as everything else muted.

 


 

“She’s really pretty.”

 

“Guys don’t bug her too much.”

 

“Ah- she’s waking up!”

 

Seohae did indeed awake, eyes looking upon eight new faces that she had seen before. Then it came to her as she pointed to every one of them.

 

“Y-You’re ZE:A!” she pointed out, feeling a bit stupid.

 

“In the flesh,” Kwanghee joked, laughing beside the others who were currently judging him.

 

“Anyways, are you okay?” Junyoung asked, putting on the leader act.

 

“I-ah…I don’t know,” Seohae replied, looking down.

 

The rest of the members looked at her awkwardly as Seohae raised an eyebrow. She looked around a bit, looking towards every corner.

 

“Isn’t there supposed to be nine members in ZE:A?” Seohae questioned.

 

That’s when they all started to chuckle and laugh as someone knocked onto the door. That someone came in, making Seohae’s eyes widen. That same face that took care of her, she finally recognized him. He was Kim Dongjun. Face-palming herself, the other members decided to leave them alone.

 

“Hey,” he greeted, taking a seat next to her.

 

“Hi,” she replied, too embarrassed to look him in the face.

 

She couldn’t even stand him being near her because of what happened earlier. It was even more embarrassing now that she thought about it. She heard Dongjun sigh deeply as he forced her to look at him. As he did that, he placed his forehead against hers.

 

“You seem to be doing better,” he concluded.

 

“Dongjun, why did you take care of me?” Seohae asked.

 

He hesitated but answered with honesty.

 

“When I first saw you on television, I was intrigued. You were beautiful, positive, kind, and funny at times. I knew I had to meet you, then ZE:A was to be on a show where you were going to be the MC. When I heard that you had fallen sick, I volunteered to take care of you,” Dongjun explained, covering her redden face.

 

Seohae couldn’t believe her ears, it sounded like he was confessing to her. But of course he was. She smiled, then pouted as Dongjun brought his head up.

 

“Why are you pouting like that?” he questioned.

 

“It’s just that I feel disappointed in myself. When you took care of me, I couldn’t even remember you.”

 

Dongjun just laughed then it came down into a smile that could make every fan girl’s heart burst. Seohae looked away, she didn’t want to be charmed yet again.

 

“Thank you for earlier, I really appreciate that.”

 

“I just happened to be there,” Dongjun tried to laugh.

 

Seohae gulped hard as she felt her lips.  Her lips that Dongjun touched with his own, those soft lips. Blushing madly, she tugged onto Dongjun’s shirt. His attention was on hers.

 

“My...prince,” she said.

 

“Prince? Me?”

 

“Dongjun is my prince that took care of me, a prince that exist only for me…right?”

 

He smiled at her before connecting their lips together.

 


 

“This is your MC Seohae and today’s special guess is the popular boy band ZE:A!”

 

The roar of fan girls echoed into the room as all the members introduced themselves. She could already feel Dongjun’s eyes latched onto her, chills running down her back. She still tried to keep calm as it was time to let the fans ask questions.

 

“Dongjun-oppa, do you have anyone you like?” one fan asked.

 

He chuckled and lifted up his microphone. Of course he denied having one, which made Seohae had this certain throbbing sensation in her chest.

 

“But don’t you fans think that me and Seohae make a cute couple?” he asked, the fans answering yes.

 

Seohae looked at him with wide eyes as he walked up to her. The other membered were snickering and teasing the young member. He ignored them and looked straight into her eyes.

 

“Will you by my girlfriend Kim Seohae?” Dongjun asked.

 

Without hesitation, Seohae wrapped her arms around him, not caring of the whole world was watching.