Surprise!

Surprise!

            Sehun was fun at first, but he always talked. Sure the vocals were great during but the kid never ever shut up unless Kris stuck his tongue down his throat so naturally that's what he did. Until he got bored with Sehun. So he left him like he left Tao, like he left Kyungsoo, like he left Luhan. He expected to see him depressed, in agonizing pain. But Sehun looked fine, didn't even blink when he walked out of the locker room after changing from gym class and Kris was kissing Suho, Sehun's best friend. Just walked by them waving and smiling. Suho waved back and Kris was left wondering what the just happened until Suho was pressing his warm little body up against him and whispering in his ear that they should go change out of their sweaty gym clothes. Kris didn't like seeing Sehun all happy and he really didn't like it when he walked into the lunch room and saw Kai and Tao all over each other at a table in the back accompanied by Sehun… with Luhan… hanging all over him. Why the were people acting as though Kris meant nothing to them? Why the were they being so happy and couple-y and disgusting after The Kris had chucked them?

            But he chose not to pay attention to it instead going to sit at his usual table with Chen and Lay, ignoring the giggling from the far corner.  

            Kris wasn't so sure why he cared. Why it bothered him so much to see that Tao and Sehun weren't crushed about him dumping them, sure Tao was heartbroken right after it happened but then that stupid boy with stupid tan skin and stupid thick lips came into the picture. That dumb boy ruined Kris' satisfaction in seeing his ex so hurt and devastated that The Kris had left him. That dumb boy just waltzed right in and completely ignored Kris, just smiled and said he had somewhere to be when Kris had offered him a chance to sit with him and his friends at lunch. And then the next day he's all over Tao. No one ever refused him, much less for one of his exes. The worst part was when he saw just how happy Tao looked with Kai, smiling as his eyes never left Kai's face as that dumb boy wrapped his arms around his now healthy waste and kissed his cheek. Kris hated it. 

 

------One Week Later------

 

            "I think I'm going to dumb him," Kris said to Chen while looking through shirts.

            "What not putting out enough?" Chen snorted, slipping his arms through a jacket he was trying on.

            "Too much," Kris sighed. Chen stopped fiddling with the jacket to stare at Kris, "There's such a thing as too much?"

            "When you have someone as clingy and needy as Suho, you'll understand," Kris chuckled, "Besides you know Baekhyun?"

            "Tons of eyeliner and nice legs in class 3-C. What about him?"

            Kris' smile just grew, "He me off in the bathroom yesterday between fifth and sixth. I'll switch 'em out Friday after I give Suho a parting Thursday."

            Jongdae laughed as he and Kris made their way to the counter to pay.

 

***

 

            "Okay, so, it's been about three weeks so Kris should be getting ready to dump you here pretty soon," Kai said to Suho as he typed at his computer, "Have you asked him to come over on Thursday yet?"

            "Yes, I told him my parents were out of town and he texted me back like two seconds later," Suho scoffed as the five other in the room rolled their eyes.

            "Typical. Baekhyun, how has the advances been going?" Kai continued.

            "Perfect, he kissed my cheek yesterday after I blew him and told me to come over Friday night. I said yes." Again everyone rolled their eyes.

            "Great, now that he thinks he has everything as he usually does the bastard won't ever see it coming," Kai chuckled (a little darkly) and Tao stood up to relocate himself to his boyfriend's lap.

            "This is going to be awesome," Sehun fist pumped.

 

------Thursday Night------

 

            "Hey babe," Suho greeted Kris as he opened the door, "I have a surprise for you." 

            Kris smiled, "Oh really? Do tell," he teased as he stepped inside and took off his shoes.    

            "Follow me," Suho cooed as he walked into the living room, Kris hot on his heels. He reached over to the wall and flipped on the light. Kris' smile faded as he took in the view.

            Standing in the middle of the room was Tao, Sehun, Luhan, and Kyungsoo; all the people he had ever dumped. Suho turned his head toward him and smirked,  "Surprise!"

            "What's this?" Kris huffed not liking what was going on.

            "I told you I had a surprise for you. This is your audience, you know, for the first time that The Kris ever gets dumped." Suho stated, eyes darkening.        

             "Kris Wu," Suho started grabbing the stunned man's hand, " I really just don't think this relationship is working anymore. We had a fun run, but there comes a time when dating a douche just doesn't cut it." Suho said giving the hand in his a little pat before he let it go. Kris gave it a second to all sink in before the anger finally caught up with him.

            "Whatever," Kris said turning to leave, trying to brush off the obvious blow to his ego, "I already have a little thing on the side any-"

            "Oh yeah, about that," Baekhyun said, stepping into the living room as well with a tall body following him, "I, ah, kind of already have a boyfriend. Kris, Chanyeol; Chanyeol, Kris." Kris scoffed, he really could not believe what was happening right now. All he knew was it had to stop, "I don't need you! I can have anyone I ing want!"

            "Could," Chanyeol supplied.

            "What?" Kris asked, just getting angrier.

            "He said 'could' as in past tense of 'can'," Suho clarified.

            "I know what he-" Kris was cut off once again as Kai came into the room sporting a video camera and a smirk, "What they are saying is once this video airs on the school's morning news tomorrow, courtesy of head anchor Xiumin, aka, Kyungsoo's loving boyfriend, well, not a God damn person is going to want to be with you," Kai made sure to spit the last word as Kris' face grew red in anger and terror.

            He took one last glance at the room full of people he wronged and fled to the door not even properly putting on his shoes before he was making his way to his car and speeding down the street.

 

------One Week Later-----

 

            Kris never came back to school after that. The secretary in the main office saying he had turned in a transfer form to some private school in China, when Kai had asked about him. The coward had run away without saying a word - as usual. But hey, whatever, Kai was just happy that Tao, and all his other exes, finally got some closure.     

The End

 

 

A/N: So yeah, here it is! A really ty sequel as promised. Sorry for the long wait, I just really couldn't get the flow right in this story but decided (after a ton of debating) to just go ahead and post this. Instead of taking another three weeks to write an equally as ty one with better flow!