JUNG KOOK, STAY~!

*~BANGTAN ONE SHOT COLLECTIONS~*

"NOOOONNNAAAA~" a sweet, childish voice calls out to you. Giggling, you force yourself from turning to meet him the way you usually do. Though, it doesn't seem to phase him much.

He rushes in, forgetting that others are getting dressed in the same room... women, girls, his noona's. BUT of course, you are the only noona which he is able to ONLY call noona. He is really too cute. 

There are a few cries for privacy, a few whines, and a scream of two as he just watlzs in blindly. 

Flushing deeply, he covers his eyes sheepishly. 

"Sorry, Noonas..." he pouts, his bottom lip jutting out from below his hand hiding his precious, wide, puppy eyes. And, for that, you are thankful. Giggling, you wink at the others, going to save him from as much embarrassment. They chuckle to themselves, quickly making themselves pressentable in case of one of his Hyungs coming in after him.

They dont't.

"Jung Kookie~" you sing, moving towards him. As soon as you are close enough, he takes your hand, turning quickly so he won't invade the girls' privacy again. Giggling, you follow as he leads you out again. 

"Noona!" he nearly squeals, wrapping you up in his arms, spinning you. Laughing out loud, you wrap your arms around him to keep from flying around. 

"What has you so excited?" you wonder aloud. he beams, setting you gently back to your feet, but refuses to lift his arms from around your waist. 

"I can't be excited to see my noona?" he pouts, burying his face in your neck. flushing, you gently push him away, playfully glaring at him. He plays innocent, blinking down at you with those huge... adroable... puppy eyes. Unconciously, you find yourself staring into their depths, getting lost in the chocolate mess that are, unfortuentely, his eyes. 

They always catch you. 

"No, you can't" you manage to studder after a moment.

He pouts, jutting out his bottom lip, again. Crossing his arms, he huffs at you, turning away playfully. 

"Well then... ill see you later then..." 

Groaning, you catch his arm, pulling him back to wrap your arms around his waist softly. "Ani, Jung Kook... Stay... i've missed you." you pout. He freezes, smiling slowly. 

"I've missed you too..." he whispers a minute later, one of his hands moving to wrap around yours at his waist. Chuckling, he wiggles, feeling your smile creep across you lips against his back.

"That tickles.." he whines, pouting like a child again. Giggling, you tighten your hold on him, nuzzling his back softly.

"What does?" you murmur against his back, the vibrations tickling up his spine. 

He shivers.

"That." he sputters out, wiggling in your grasp again. Laughing, you finally let him go. he jumps away, shivering, moving like he is trying to get an ice cube from out of his shirt. You laugh hard, having to lean against the wall to keep from falling over. He stops, glaring playfully at you. Pausing for a moment, to catch your breath, you look up at him innocently. 

Stalking closer, he traps you against the wall, his arms on either side of your head as he towers over you.

"Is that funny?" he asks lowly, his voice deepening, his breath tickling your neck. Blinking, you nibble your lip.

How can he go from being cute to y in like 0.2 seconds?

"Y-Yes..." you sputter out, ducking your head. Chuckling, he lifts your chin softly, brushing his lips along your jaw, down the bridge of your nose, and along your cheek, stopping just short of your lips. Swallowing, you try and control your breathing, surprised by this dramatic turn in your teasing. He smirks, pulling away. 

Whining, you pull him back, jutting out your bottom lip. 

He chuckles, looking down at you. Looking up at him, you send him a pleading look. He shoots back a playfully questioning look, raising an eye brow. something he learned to copy from RAP MONSTER~

"Thats not nice, Jung Kookie..." you whine. 

He shrugs, acting like he doesnt know what you're talking about. "Sorry, Noona... i have to go" he winks, moving to step away. Puffing your cheeks you step forward, wrapping your arms around him again. He pauses. 

"Ani, Jung Kook... Stay." you pout. "Please?" Grinning, he turns, lifting you chin quickly to press his lips to yours tenderly. 

"Okay, Jagi~" he murmurs, wrapping his arms around you tightly. "I'll stay~"





here it is guys,

the first one~!

hope you enjoy!

please dont shoot me if you no likey it!

Jung Kook loves you!