Loving you more ~

Cause You're My Destiny ~~

 

This chapter is pure fluff, no plot, just random cheesy and cute stuff..
It was the best update i can do because i had an exam for summer school and other ;-; 
Hope you like~ <3

 

"Myungsoo-sshi! It's done!" I smile at him.
"Yay, Now lets eat!" He says.
  
We eat the ramen together, playing around and feeding each other. It is fun!
I finish eating and stand up.
 
"Im full" I go sit on the couch.
"YAH! Be polite.. Shouldn't you wait at table until i finish too?" He smirks.
"But Oppa~ I wanna search the movie.."
"Its fine this time, but next time i am not letting you go babe" he continues eating.
 
After a while, i find the movie but Myungsoo is still eating.
"Piggeyy~ How much can you eat?! You finished all of it!"
"But i was hungry.." He purrs while hugging me.
"Now sit and  let me make popcorn" I push his chest away and he falls on the couch.
"YAH~ It hurt" he pouts.
"You'll heal by eating popcorn" i stick my tongue out.  
 
                                                                                 -
 
The popcorn is done and im sitting beside Myungsoo, head pressed on his shoulder.
"Myungsoo.. im scared" i hide my face into his chest.
"Stay there babe, there's something scary coming up" i stay hidden in his chest as the character in the movie screams loudly. 
"Aish~ This is scary" Myungsoo says angrily.
"Calm down please, i know you're scared" i kiss his cheek while he holds me in his arms tightly.
"After all, i am glad you choosed this movie. It brings us closer" he winks.
"AISH~" i yell as i hear the character scream again.
"Its okay babe~" he smiles at my scared face. Myungsoo places his soft hand on my cheek and kisses my lips deeply. I kiss him back, surprised. 
"I start loving you more and more everyday" he smirks, "You know that?"
I widen my eyes and nod in reply.
"Good.." he grabs my hand.
 
The movie is finished and its only 10 PM.
"Do you really wanna sleep now?" he looks into my eyes, full of lust. 
"Not real-" i lose myself into his eyes before finishing my sentence. We kiss roughly as he leans into me and i fall on my back. He is on top of me, still kissing my lips hungrily. 
I push his chest a little bit further, "Not here, not now".
"Why not?" he smirks.
"I don't want to" i stick out my tongue. He enters my mouth as soon as he sees my tongue out. We fight for territories and i let him win because of the fatigue. 
"Myungsoo.." i look into his eyes, "Lets stop here" i say while breathing heavily.
"Fine.." he smirks at 2cm from my mouth, "Then we have to play something else" 
I roll my eyes, "What now?"
"Video games" he gives me a smile.
"Are you serious?" i laugh at his request.
"Yes.. Im totally serious"
"Im in" i giggle.
 
Myungsoo stands up and goes to the cabinets under the TV. 
"What do you wanna play?" he says bubbly.
"I don't know, you're the man here" i smile.
He puts on the couch all the video games he has and he stares at me, "Choose one".
I look at his games and puff my cheeks, i finish pointing at a Karaoke game. 
"YAH~ Not that" he says in embarrassment.
"Whaaat?? You told me to choose what i like" i giggle, "After we're playing Just dance" i stick my tongue out. 
"Fine.. but you will sing too!"
"Im okay with that~" i say cutely.
 
We start the game and the song i choosed is his song, Inception. 
"I really like this song!" I jump around happily, "Im glad they have it"
"Really?" he smirks, "Good to know"
 
I sing along with the game and the lyrics, until the song ends. 
 
"Yah~ You sing better than me!" Myungsoo says while clapping.
"Your turn, L" 
"Why are you calling me by my stage name" he stoles the remote.
"Because you're an idol, don't disappoint me!" 
 
He chooses his song, Be mine. 
"Why do you choose your song pabo?!" i yell as i hit him with a pillow.
"Aish~ Am i not aloud?" he chuckles, "Im gonna do a real performance for you" Myungsoo looks confident.
 
He starts singing and dancing  while looking at me, without needing the lyrics from the screen. He finishes the song really fast, "YAH~ Do you want me to sing again?"
"Nope.. Im good" i jump from the sofa and change the game quickly, "Im gonna dance first" i say happily.
"Sure babe~" he takes a sit on the couch and stares at me, waiting while i choose a song. He looks tired. 
"Im gonna choose an Oldie" and i choose H.O.T's Candy.
 
As i dance to it, Myungsoo stands up and becomes my backup dancer, "What are you doing?!"
"Join you" He says, "We once did a cover of this, me and the boys".
"I know, i watched it" i smile. 
"Really? Were you a stalker since my debut?" he chuckles.
"... MAYBEEE~" i feel my cheek getting red.
"I knew it.." he gets closer and kisses my cheek, "Because you know too much about me"
"Yaaah~ I don't know that much!" 
"Whatever you say" he whispers in my ear. 
 
"Great.. Because of you, i got the lowest score" i pout and poke his chest. 
"Im glad you did" he laughs and holds my waist. 
 

Totally random xD

 i love you guys for still reading this omg ;-; <3