Edited ~First Meeting~

The Makeover II

"I am good enough to be in the basketball team." the petite figure stomped his feet angrily. Himchan patted her head.

She glared at Himchan who sheepishly smiled. 

"You played worse than me. And you played half-heartedly! How could you get in?" the yelling of Ray gotten so loud than Himchan covered his ears and looked around to see disapproving shook of head towards the duo when they walked home. The streets were busy. Ray was fuming mad now. Himchan could sense how tense she was. Himchan shrugged it away and comforted," You know... Our mum's generation is girls and boys equal in the basketball team. But since then after our mum left, the standard dropped too much that the scool just decided to recruit boys."

Ray huffed,"But I am good !"

Himchan nodded,"Yup, but you are a girl."

"Oh really? Now look around, who can guess I am a girl?" Ray commented and Himchan could only keep his mouth shut. It was true his younger sister did not look like a girl.Himchan looked away,"Urm. I... don't know if they could guess. But keep your voulme down. You are a Girl."

"As if I cared." Ray shouted. Himchan shook his head and dragged her home. 

"I am going to the match! I don't care!" her yellings resemble a girl actually. Himchan nodded and dragged her away.

HOW UNFAIR. Her dad left agai to Sweden for one year and she could finally apply for basketball team and her mother who gave her permission was happy that the troublesome dad was away too. SInce her mother was exactly one basketball girl.Now, the new coach rejected the girls. WHAT?!


"Where is my mum?" Himchan chriped to see a note on the table. 

Channie and Jinne, Mum would be going to Sweden to meet your dad and discussed my thrid pastry making competition there.

I would transfer moeny to Jinne's account. Channie, take your allowance from her. 

Anyway, I would be back after 5 months. Have Jinne and Channie get into basketball team? The dinner would be made by JInnie.

"Jinnie." Himchan chuckled," That is mushy."

"Dad must have come back and took mum with him. He wrote this.Mum don't write Jinne!"Ray smirked.

"Dad thinks we are dumb. Channie?!" Himchan laughed. 

Then Himchan nudged Ray's arm,"Dinner."

Knowing Ray was a perfect cook, Himchan was eager for food. Ray shook her head,"I am going to the convenience store. To buy food instead."

"No mood ?" Himchan understood his sister. His sister nodded, taking the keys then headed back to her room for a bath before getting out of the house to the convenience store.


"I...need this and that. This too." Ray pulled the goods off the shelves,shoving them into her cart and smiling.

She gladly took out her bag when she approached the counter Then Her face dropped.

The cashier eyed at her. She had her eyes widen. The things were already packed and scanned. The cashier frowned. She looked up in embarassment.

"I ..." Ray spoke."Oh god. Himchan took my money ! And left only a note. "

The cashier frowned,"Don't tell me you are going to call that Himchan."

Ray nodded and grabbed dher backpack. WHere is her phone? She left it in Himchan's bag. she faceplamed. 

"No phone?" the cashier crossed her arms and she nodded again. The cashier shoved her a telephone,"CALL!"

She nodded but paused," Urm. Sorry, I did not remember his number."

The cashier stared at her and started to doubt her with hurtful words.

"Are you trying to cheat me?!" 

"I... am not. I am so sorry. I.."

"I help her,"

That was this charming voice that spoke and a hand reached out . Ray turned to see a smiling boy in his uniform.The smiling boy had a note in his hands and the cashier gladly took it. Ray bowed and thanked the guy even though she could not say anything. The boy ruffled her head gently. She looke dup to see the boy smiling and was holding a basketball in his hands. 

"Seeing someone wearing my favourite baskteball team's jersey . I must help you." he explained and went off when a voice called him,"Woohyun!"

He went off. Not before he leaned in and pinched his nose,"Aren't you too pretty to be a boy?"

Ray's world shook. Was she?

She took her bags and rushed out. But she was unable to get a glimspe of him anymore. She was panting. The crest on the uniform. Woolim High.

She felt her pounded. She collasped on the ground and felt herself dazing. People were looking at her curiously. SHe mouthed the words,"I am pretty?"

She stood up and closed her eyes. The boy's face came appearing in her mind and somehow that smile imprinted in her head. She was escatic for a reason. She picked her bags up," Woohyun."

Unknowingly she smiled and went home.


Woohyun POV

"WHy are you taking so long?" Myungsoo asked me.I gulped. Myungsoo frowned,"Did you meet her in the convenience store?"

I shook my head. "No."

I went into the school van and settled beside Sunggyu. SUnggyu concernedly asked,"Are you okay?"

"Not like this convenience store would curse me or what." I stated, sounding nonchalant. And damn it. Sharp eyed Myungsoo stated again," Not the stoe, the girl."

I swallowed hard," Nothing happened. WHen is our match with TSENT High going. When are we going to have the match?"

Sunggyu, our manager of the team smiled,"Next Wednesday."

"Great." I said, looking outside of the windows. 

That first meeting with that guy just now was exactly the same as how I met Hyomin. Her awkward moment in the conveneince store. I sighed, Maybe I am really cursed by the convenience store. That store only brought me sad memories. I hated it. But I need to face it. I breathed in. Di I help that guy becuase he was just like Hyomin just now. 

Nam Woohyun is one biased jerk. I concluded and the bitter smile stuck on my face.


Myungsoo POV

The match was finally going to start. I looked around. To see a petite young man arguing with the coach, The coach shoved him away.

"You are a girl." Really? My eyes widen. I watched , not making a sound. She glared back and dragged a blonde man away. "I HATE LEE JONGSUK COACH!"

I guess that was loud, everyone turned around. SHe looked at me who had my eyes widen. She looked away then went off. I was not surprised by her words but rather the fact she was a girl.Then Woohyun bumped into her.She lookedup, glaring but her eyes softened.

"Young guy! "Woohyun seemed to know her. She covered her face and ran away. I frowned. HUH?


That was embarassing! Ray shouted. Himchan ran after her," Why?"

She looked at him,"HUh?"

"Why you run away? Embarassed?" Himchan asked. She nodded.

"Why? That guy is special?" Himchan put his hands to his mouth. Ray gulped. Was she in love? She looked at the court and the young smiling man waved at her from a distance. That smile. She was drawn in but then her eyes trailed to the another guy also staring at her. A tense expression on his face. And she did not know that that guy was named Kim MyungSoo.


I changed quite a lot. Firstly, she can cook well now. LOL.

But yeah, I like it better like this. And Myungsoo and Woohyun are included^^. 

Please continue to like it^^ Tell me which is better(: And how I can change.