When the Rainbow Fades

When the Rainbow Fades
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 I’m at the park now. The weather's good. It just stopped raining and I can see the rainbow.

 

As usual, the girls are staring at me. Not to seem arrogant but I know Im handsome. And everyone knows me because I’m the famous playboy here in town. I watched the rainbow. I am standing in the middle of the park. I was tracing the rainbow until its end then I saw this girl running towards ME?!

 

 

She stopped 

Man that feels great.. Its official.. The Great Playboy is inlove..

 

She sighed

 

"Time check, 10:23. Goodbye Luhan.. Thank you for making me feel this way. I’m not sure if I'll ever see you again and by the way.. I gave you something in your pocket.. Time Check, 10:25.. Annyeonghi gaseyo.. Saranghaeyo..." then she left..

 

As she left me, I saw the rainbow slowly fading and I can hear the sound of the thunder.. Then I remember what she said she left something for me in my pocket..

 

Its a letter..

 

Luhan,

      Hey first of all, I'm sorry. I just pretended that I didn't know you. Eversince you came here in our town, I have been your stalker. I have been keeping this feelings for almost 5 years. And today, I just had the courage to show it.

     Thank you for letting me to be your girlfriend even for just 3 hours. I really enjoyed your company. Thank you for making me feel loved. I will always remember this memory -or maybe not. Because

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter